eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
You are talking about Danica and she has content past Klaus' defeat. She has 4 scenes, 2 of them are sex scenes.
You get the sex scenes no matter if you eat her or not.

And to answer your other questions,
There is no good reason either for or against eating people.

People have talked about possible Mia romance in regards to Jake, but as of right now, it doesn't exist.
Kenny only has some content if you eat him but it's negligible.
The corruption gain is minimal, it's literally 5 points for the 4 named characters (Kenny, Danica, Jake, Bailey)
The content you get from letting them live is not very important.
You may or may not find the alternative content (after eating them) better. It's also minimal.
Eating them doesn't give you any other stat boosts, just corruption.

The only one who is exempt from this is Bailey, because if you don't eat her you lose her forever.
Finally it's recommended to eat everyone if you are on a high corruption playthrough because the monster insinuates that it's important to do so. It may be bullshit or it may be important, we don't know, but it's the only indication we have.

Personally I like the idea of high corruption so I tend to pick the choices that increase it, so even on my "good guy" playthrough I eat Kenny and Bailey at the very least (monsters and thugs too when possible). But the best we can do at this point is to wait for v1.0, to see the extend of the changes, before deciding what playthroughs fit us best.
i just thought of another question, it was before the last jake battle and during the small prison arc. when our character is training he comes across a girls body who he refers to as "snow white" if im remembering that correctly. And she showed some signs of life but we ended up pushing her back into the little chamber thing where all the dead people go. Does she ever return? or get any mentions of that later on? or does she just stay dead and that was just a random unexplained moment

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I just came back from a friend's house, we played the Cole fight, and he was kinda sad we didn't had the chance to kill Cole and feels like it has been too long since MC had the choice of killing a major character. What do you guys think?
I am personally fine with it I just wanted the W .The only things I wanna kill is Valravn because his ass is all honor and shit and then he eats children he is number 1 on my shit list so if the game brings an opportunity to kill his ass I will take it even if it ruins my low or zero corruption playthroughs.Number 2 on the list is Indra obviously he killed our mom so yeah gotta kill his ass as well if we ever get the chance.I don't wanna kil Tanos tho that would be an easy fate for him.

Last edited:

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
I just came back from a friend's house, we played the Cole fight, and he was kinda sad we didn't had the chance to kill Cole and feels like it has been too long since MC had the choice of killing a major character. What do you guys think?
It is true, the last major character MC can kill was before the battle of diamonds so quite some time has passed, but it is not like he had a lot of chances too. Jared's father is a slippery asshole, Jared is a bitch that stays glued to Charlie so it is hard to ambush him, and Cole has his stockholm siblings to cover his ass.

Reactions: JmTrad

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
If you've done everything I suggested then you should get the scenes anyway. They aren't missable.
The only thing I can think off is that you didn't complete the cheerleader route and that's why you can't access this one.
The other happens during the bonfire after the Diamond Battle as long as you have a romantic relationship with Alice.

If you've done everything correctly, then perhaps the save file is corrupted somehow?
Post or message me your save if you want and I'll take a quick look at the necessary variables.
kk. I'll try from the top and if I cant get it I'll message you. thanks my man

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
On one hand it was a let down for sure. There was the implication that he would suffer worse than death, which kind of calmed some players, but I don't care for his suffering when it'll be out of sight out of mind.
Also, in these types of genres when even the dead sometimes comes back, whatever inhumane experiments makes him suffer however unimaginable torments, there's real possibility that he might survive, might even be stronger for it and come cause trouble for us again.
On the other hand, everything not being purely up to MC, makes the story much better.

Reactions: JmTrad

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
WeirdWorld You might've to look into "Poison Dart Frog" as a way to use for MMC's ability.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOOLDLUCK!:coffee: WeirdWorld
IIRC those frogs get their poisons from food, and genetically they just have an immunity to one specific toxin. MC would be better off just powering through the effects instead of trying to shift into correct immunity or catalyst.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
IIRC those frogs get their poisons from food, and genetically they just have an immunity to one specific toxin. MC would be better off just powering through the effects instead of trying to shift into correct immunity or catalyst.
You're correct about how they collect poison but I was thinking of MMC making his body parts turn poisonous when being eaten by some monster that will make the monster to spit out MMC and the effects of MMC's poison will be disastrous as Dart Frog when it's being eaten.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
You're correct about how they collect poison but I was thinking of MMC making his body parts turn poisonous when being eaten by some monster that will make the monster to spit out MMC and the effects of MMC's poison will be disastrous as Dart Frog when it's being eaten.
It's honestly better and easier not to get eaten. Something like that happened only once and it was deliberate. I don't see how toxins would be better than an additional tail or two.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It's honestly better and easier not to get eaten. Something like that happened only once and it was deliberate. I don't see how toxins would be better than an additional tail or two.
It's just an Idea and I doubt dev would implement it IMO.

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
WeirdWorld You might've to look into "Poison Dart Frog" as a way to use for MMC's ability.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOOLDLUCK!:coffee: WeirdWorld
earth based poison and venom from animals are no longer effective against the enemies mc fight, it will take more power for the mc to make a brew that can even affect a lvl 3 superhuman or a monster of similar power than it will take for his enemy to purge it out of his system,mc must start modifying his body with monster parts even without being able to use their powers, their physiology is simply superior to earth based animals and materials.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
What I was saying is ambiguous is just how big of a gap there is between Deryl's weapons and Xanthe's (if any).
We haven't exactly seen the limit of Xanthe's weapons in terms of how much damage they can do, but we do know that they're effective against B-Class monster and "useless" against A-Class monsters, but what does he mean by useless?
Useless in the sense that there's no point giving them to normal humans because they'd easily get annihilated without a way to protect themselves?
Would Xanthe's weapons, in the hands of MC or Deryl with his mech suit become effective?

Again, I wouldn't say Deryl's weapons were that effective against Cole. If you gave his weapons, even with limitless power, to a group of humans, they would almost certainly die to Cole.
They were a good way of depleting Cole's power, but that strategy still heavily depended on Deryl and MC's maneuverability and almost failed.
And then there's A-Class monsters having significantly tougher bodies than a level 4 superhuman. So what effect would Deryl's weapons have on them? Would Deryl and MC be able to replicate the strategy they used against Cole on a typical A-Class monster?
Perhaps we can try to analyze the parallels between Cole and the Asura.
This is my interpretation:

1. The strategy against Cole exploited his capacity to heat up his body and melt the projectiles. Cole can output up to X power at a time, so if you shoot him with so many projectiles that he needs more than X power to sustain enough heat to melt them, he will start losing heat to the point that the projectiles won't melt and start harming him.

2. The strategy against Asura was to repeatedly attack the wound till penetration. MC focused the majority of his attacks to this wound and after 3 hours, not only he penetrated his internals, but made it through the other side. This result makes it highly likely that the reason it's skin was so tough to break in the first place, was due to Asura's high internal power. After 3 hours of getting hit in it's weak points, it's internal power was almost spent and MC was able to break through both the wound and the outer skin. Since MC's damage is mostly mechanical, even at low internal power, his attacks are still strong because the velocity of each attack and the material used remains mostly the same.

This generally aligns with my idea of Xanthe's weapons being low on power. If you can get a million of these weapons shooting simultaneously, then you probably have enough power to kill even an A Class, but not only the logistics are impossible, but chances are there don't even exist enough weapons to reach critical mass.

Additionally we know that nukes can actually deal with monsters. The problem is that they aren't efficient. If all it takes to kill the Himavat is a few hundreds of nukes, then humanity can technically kill these monsters. The problem is that after that they will face extinction from the fallout and nuclear winter.

So to summarize my idea:
The general body toughness that stronger monsters have is a function of
1. Monster line. Physical lines have stronger bodies.
2. Internal Energy. Energy adds toughness to the body till it gets depleted.
3. Unique defensive mechanisms. This adds an extra layer of defense that makes some attacks more or less effective than others (like for example, Cole would be immune to heat based attacks).

Something like the Asura doesn't have unique defensive mechanisms so any type of attack can potentially kill it, but at full power it's body is so strong that you will have to hit it repeatedly with high impact weapons to decrease it's internal power enough before the attacks manage to break it's skin.

Xanthe's weapons can potentially harm even an Asura assuming that there exist enough of them, but the logistics of attacking it that way are impossible because each weapon has a weak power core.

Deryl's weapons also can potentially harm even the Asura and he will have an easier time because his power core holds significantly more energy and his unique power allows his to create bigger and stronger weapons that deal more damage per unit of power expended.

Essentially I think you are correct thinking that humans will die before they kill the monster. What I'm suggesting is that even if the humans can survive, without better designs like Deryl's and better batteries, even all the manufactured weapons won't be enough.

Regarding Xanthe's weapons effectiveness if Deryl was using them, they would be significantly stronger because he would use his Philosopher Stone to power them instead of whatever energy core these weapons come with. If he was just using the default energy core, chances are that they would be useless.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
nvm i just checked and its 0.985 not 0.986 that's on itch.io. and why do you call this 0.986 when it has no more stuff then 0.985?
0.986 is the official name of the public release. Compared to the early release (0.985), It has some minor changes, like some tweaked corruption checks, extra narration towards the end and a couple extra cgs and typo fixes.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
0.986 is the official name of the public release. Compared to the early release (0.985), It has some minor changes, like some tweaked corruption checks, extra narration towards the end and a couple extra cgs and typo fixes.
Is it worth playing after playing the beta?

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes