Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Hey, I made another best girl poll. I don't remember if I shared it here or not last time, but might as well. Feel free to ignore it if you think it's done. I left out any characters that WW has explicitly said won't have content like Shadow, but I also left out characters who probably have no shot at coming back, like Posy Carter. You can vote for multiple girls if you're split. I consider "The girl everyone likes" to be more best girl than "The girl the most people like the most." where you might get a weird plurality of 20% of people like e.g. Amber more than any other girl, but 80% of people hate her. She has the largest dedicated fanbase, meanwhile Liz is 15% of people's #1, but 80% of people have her as their number 2. To me it seems Like Liz should win there, so the poll accounts for that.

Again, if you only love Lucy, just voting for her and only her won't give her an advantage or disadvantage if everyone else votes 30 times. Anyway,

Best Girl Poll circa 2024.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
MC still had a life prior to the game and he consider Derly a friend even after all that. That's why we never had a option to kill him.

Jake was just a new guy we met, so MC could say "fuck it it's meal time"
Meh i would kill them both Derly looked like a real rat back then and Jake was pure scum.

• Wow
Reactions: Robotai

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Do you guys think Michael is going to get his right eye restored?

If he wants to and it can be restored, how would he do it? By undergoing a third evolution, getting a cybernetic eye, taking an eye from a monster, or restoring it through a healer superhuman?
It will recover in a way, not like it was before but surely he will use it again.
Almost certain, you choose if you want to believe in what I say or not to

Feb 9, 2020
anyone else notice how inconsistent Michael's sprite is? it's like one moment he's blind in the right eye then it switches to his other eye... like wtf?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Hey, I made another best girl poll. I don't remember if I shared it here or not last time, but might as well. Feel free to ignore it if you think it's done. I left out any characters that WW has explicitly said won't have content like Shadow, but I also left out characters who probably have no shot at coming back, like Posy Carter. You can vote for multiple girls if you're split. I consider "The girl everyone likes" to be more best girl than "The girl the most people like the most." where you might get a weird plurality of 20% of people like e.g. Amber more than any other girl, but 80% of people hate her. She has the largest dedicated fanbase, meanwhile Liz is 15% of people's #1, but 80% of people have her as their number 2. To me it seems Like Liz should win there, so the poll accounts for that.

Again, if you only love Lucy, just voting for her and only her won't give her an advantage or disadvantage if everyone else votes 30 times. Anyway,

Wow the three I chose were the top three. Truly Ella, Alice and Claudia must be the best girls

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
Do you guys think we are gonna evolve? I mean we got the memories choices at the start of the cole battle and we got 40 power at the end of the update.

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
Do you guys think we are gonna evolve? I mean we got the memories choices at the start of the cole battle and we got 40 power at the end of the update.
I think that we're going to evolve whenever we figure out how to use that key Syla gave us.

Apr 16, 2020
Hope we do in next update can't wait to get to the limit breaker stage.
Yeah and if it's anything like Cole's evolution, MC's power should be able to influence outside forces and defy the laws of physics or the norms of how his power works, then obviously strengthening his transformation and making his moves more efficient... Still want him to master all his current moves though, he only ever fought using his body and memory trait once with Cole.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Includes Mia (who Weird has already shot down in various streams) and no Shadow option, very wild.

Automatically L poll.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Includes Mia (who Weird has already shot down in various streams) and no Shadow option, very wild.

Automatically L poll.
Isn't Shadow above competition though? You'd seriously want your Lady to compete with these lowlifes?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
But anyway onto the big announcement!

The official discord is a den of racism and homophobia! The clear bias amongst the moderators and Weird's lack of fairly enforced rules has led the discord to....darker paths.

I along with some of the brothers here on F95 have forged an unofficial Discord server which unlike the official one has proper rules in place to ensure what goes on in the official discord will not occur on the unofficial one.

This way no one has to deal with assholes spamming hate speech and derogatory terms against groups of people based on their sex or race.

Ellaism will no longer have a death grip on how people do things...glory to the United Cults! Glory to Shadow! Glory to Mommy 4th!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes