Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
What are you talking about. MC can't steal powers.
The closest thing he ever had to "steal powers" was copying his heavy armor from Val and his scythe from the monster material that triggered his 3 evolution, no idea where someone would get the impression Mc "steals powers".

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Hey, I made another best girl poll. I don't remember if I shared it here or not last time, but might as well. Feel free to ignore it if you think it's done. I left out any characters that WW has explicitly said won't have content like Shadow, but I also left out characters who probably have no shot at coming back, like Posy Carter. You can vote for multiple girls if you're split. I consider "The girl everyone likes" to be more best girl than "The girl the most people like the most." where you might get a weird plurality of 20% of people like e.g. Amber more than any other girl, but 80% of people hate her. She has the largest dedicated fanbase, meanwhile Liz is 15% of people's #1, but 80% of people have her as their number 2. To me it seems Like Liz should win there, so the poll accounts for that.

Again, if you only love Lucy, just voting for her and only her won't give her an advantage or disadvantage if everyone else votes 30 times. Anyway,

Best Girl Poll circa 2024.
NYX HYPE NYX HYPE

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Includes Mia (who Weird has already shot down in various streams) and no Shadow option, very wild.

Automatically L poll.
Shadow was also shot down. "You gotta let it go, mate."

And Mia was shot down based on her current design, which WW has said he'd probably change for 1.0.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Shadow was also shot down. "You gotta let it go, mate."

And Mia was shot down based on her current design, which WW has said he'd probably change for 1.0.
If I recall correctly Weird says he lies sometimes about the info he gave up.

Which means he could of lied about Shadow.

No its not cope totally is heheh

But anyway even if he changes her design it doesn't change the fact...still no scenes.

He even said that, even if he changed her design it doesn't mean she'll get a scene (I see why, it'd be hard to insert her back into the plot).

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Oh shit its JOSHY boi.

And no. The unofficial discord doesn't have rampant racism nor homophobia.

But Ol Joshy boi don't try nothin' round here. I'll have a field day.
So do you have proof of all this so called racism and homophobia or are you just acting pissy cause you don't like there opinions.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So do you have proof of all this so called racism and homophobia or are you just acting pissy cause you don't like there opinions.
Literally go onto the official discord and use the search function to find some of the most common racial slurs used.

You can find it there, easily.

A certain word that ends with a hard R results in 965 results (used to be well over 1500 btw).
1720735955895.png

A certain racial slur that ends with a pulls up 5,852 results
1720735996959.png

A certain term used against those who like the same sex and ends with T pulls up 986 results.
1720736039698.png

So I mean its not 'opinions' its the fact that its so fucking rampant in regards to racism and homophobia that its legit out there in vast quantities.

And the people warned and 'banned' are let back in.

Even when they aren't they just make an alt (and the mods know its the same people...seen that one first hand lol)

Btw you don't have to take my words for any of this. Literally go on the discord and I'll be proven right :BootyTime:

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Literally go onto the official discord and use the search function to find some of the most common racial slurs used.

You can find it there, easily.

A certain word that ends with a hard R results in 965 results (used to be well over 1500 btw).
View attachment 3822634

A certain racial slur that ends with a pulls up 5,852 results
View attachment 3822635

A certain term used against those who like the same sex and ends with T pulls up 986 results.
View attachment 3822636

So I mean its not 'opinions' its the fact that its so fucking rampant in regards to racism and homophobia that its legit out there in vast quantities.

And the people warned and 'banned' are let back in.

Even when they aren't they just make an alt (and the mods know its the same people...seen that one first hand lol)

Btw you don't have to take my words for any of this. Literally go on the discord and I'll be proven right :BootyTime:
Ok cool but why are you in there then if you don't like what they are saying just leave it.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ok cool but why are you in there then if you don't like what they are saying just leave it.
Oh I'm not (not fully anyway).

I have an alt I use to see announcements.

That is all.

And if I want a place to discuss my favorite game by my favorite dev then I can make my own discord (which I did: ) cause racism and homophobia isn't cool.

Thats fine if you're cool with it tho :KEK:

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Oh I'm not (not fully anyway).

I have an alt I use to see announcements.

That is all.

And if I want a place to discuss my favorite game by my favorite dev then I can make my own discord (which I did) cause racism and homophobia isn't cool.

Thats fine if you're cool with it tho :KEK:
Lol when did i say am cool with it. I just don't fucking give a shit about it like i just don't care but you seem to be in there just to get mad at shit at people over the internet saying some mean words like bro if you hate it so much as you say you do just leave it and stay in the one you made simple and get whatever info you want about the game here not that hard bro.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Lol when did i say am cool with it. I just don't fucking give a shit about it like i just don't care but you seem to be in there just to get mad at shit at people over the internet saying some mean words like bro if you hate it so much as you say you do just leave it and stay in the one you made simple and get whatever info you want about the game here not that hard bro.
Well, to put it simply:

I'll do whatever I want :KEK:

Its not that hard but lord oh lord do I like fucking around.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Nah man it seems like you just like to go and make yourself angry and then you come on here to cry about it but sure bro you do you.
I mean. Who said I was angry?

I just came in here letting people know of another discord in existence.

I mean perhaps my tone came off as mad but in reality I was laughing my ass off.

If you were in the off topic thread then you'd know this (but its not a place many go to so eh).

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
I mean. Who said I was angry?

I just came in here letting people know of another discord in existence.

I mean perhaps my tone came off as mad but in reality I was laughing my ass off.

If you were in the off topic thread then you'd know this (but its not a place many go to so eh).
Always best to have a laugh. lol

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes