Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
Hey guys with no spoilers past the Mall event is there any more NTR content besides the brief Liz route? At the end of the route WW said they might do more NTR content and I just want to know if there is anymore and if it's locked behind anything.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hey guys with no spoilers past the Mall event is there any more NTR content besides the brief Liz route? At the end of the route WW said they might do more NTR content and I just want to know if there is anymore and if it's locked behind anything.
All NTR scenes in the game are related to Liz's NTR route. If you are on it, you will get some more.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Literally go onto the official discord and use the search function to find some of the most common racial slurs used.

You can find it there, easily.

A certain word that ends with a hard R results in 965 results (used to be well over 1500 btw).
View attachment 3822634

A certain racial slur that ends with a pulls up 5,852 results
View attachment 3822635

A certain term used against those who like the same sex and ends with T pulls up 986 results.
View attachment 3822636

So I mean its not 'opinions' its the fact that its so fucking rampant in regards to racism and homophobia that its legit out there in vast quantities.

And the people warned and 'banned' are let back in.

Even when they aren't they just make an alt (and the mods know its the same people...seen that one first hand lol)

Btw you don't have to take my words for any of this. Literally go on the discord and I'll be proven right :BootyTime:
You're free to ignore those you dislike. Most importantly, stop bringing this shit here ffs. Mods will delete off topic posts but allow this discord crap?
This is a forum, if you want to whine about discord go do it there.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You're free to ignore those you dislike. Most importantly, stop bringing this shit here ffs. Mods will delete off topic posts but allow this discord crap?
This is a forum, if you want to whine about discord go do it there.
First and foremost:
Screenshot_20230317_081743_Chrome.jpg

Secondly, if you don't like what I have to say then press the ignore button :KEK:
1720814991792.png

Thirdly, this was over and done with. You are continuing it LOL.

Could of literally talked about anything else and what I would have said would've been buried :BootyTime:

Omnidirectional

May 28, 2019
You are adding to it ItzSyther, you say it's over but you keep on replying. If there's homophobia and the like, maybe speak to a mod here or on the discord about it. This thread is about the game and it's not about peoples personal beliefs.

Omnidirectional

May 28, 2019
I'm not. I'm just saying go to a mod about this, if you have an issue with the creator itself. People come here to talk about the game, not personal beliefs. I'm not continuing anything. I'm just saying it's more smart to take it up with a mod here privately or just go to a mod on the discord, that's all.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
These bait alt accounts be wildin'

Anyway peeps whats your favorite villain thus far that the MC has fought?

Mine is Klaus.

He had an interesting backstory and his powers went hard asf.

Reactions: Grixis93

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Overall.

But honestly you can go with fights if you wish.
If it fights then it's bumcrow and Cole but if it's overall even though I don't care much for it.It's gotta be Klaus ,bumcrow had nothing but the fight and now the dream spar,Cole is d1 hater of mc for no reason ,Jake and Deryl whole fights and arc were okayish to me.So Klaus gets the win from that perspective but from fight only it's Bumcrow and Cole.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
If it fights then it's bumcrow and Cole but if it's overall even though I don't care much for it.It's gotta be Klaus ,bumcrow had nothing but the fight and now the dream spar,Cole is d1 hater of mc for no reason ,Jake and Deryl whole fights and arc were okayish to me.So Klaus gets the win from that perspective but from fight only it's Bumcrow and Cole.
Honestly I think the reason the Klaus fight goes so hard is because Weird even said it himself...the game was originally going to end after the Mafia arc so I guess he was going to originally end it was a bang (aka Klaus).

Cole's fight ranks highly up there for me (went decently hard) although Monster Deryl was neat too.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018

Mine is Klaus.

I reread Klauss fight yesterday, was really cool. MC using his animal forms, showing skill and evolution. It was even more awesome because we knew so little.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023

Mine is Klaus.

Am eh on the villains honestly they all seem to just pop powers out of nowhere so MC leaves comes back a inch stronger wins then repeat over and over again drags some shit out that could of been ended ages ago.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Oh lordy, I don't visit the thread for a few days and see I missed the PC police debate.

Well glad I missed the cringe shitshow, anywho back to something vaguely relevant to topic.

Played through the update in full finally(Got swamped when it released unfortunately), sort of a mixed bag if ever there was one. I liked some of it, didn't care for other bits, got proven right in some areas and others not so much, kinda miffed that Cole got saved(Because his section basically just confirmed every suspicion I had on the character and I don't think he has any road left to tread outside of just being a contrived plot device), liked the new bad ends for the update at least, some of those were pretty neat in implications.

The twins being conjoined was a point of hilarity to me, also I liked that my MC was basically restricted to just knocking out Amber when she freaked out, best boyfriend out there for sure~ I did like their power suite being different depending on who actually was running the show at the time, that is a neat little detail.

In closing was pretty good, sad I didn't get to punch Charlie though but maybe one day, maybe one day.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Am eh on the villains honestly they all seem to just pop powers out of nowhere so MC leaves comes back a inch stronger wins then repeat over and over again drags some shit out that could of been ended ages ago.
Basically my issue with Cole living summed up.

He is just going to be paraded out like some sort threat again to eat up valuable screen time.

Reactions: RevyTwoHands87
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes