Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
3. She is convinced that Aglaec is more than a match to any of the people of HERO involved in the battle including Nyx and surprisingly Malik, she aknowledges that "those three" make it impossible to beat HERO yet Aglaec was supposed to be able to handle even him.
It is a bit surprising that she seemed to thing Aglaecwif could kill even the big three. I wonder if Aglaecwif is actually that powerful.
In the characters tier list video WW made some time ago when it came to Aglaecwif he struggled to rate her.

In the end he put her in the second tier but said if it was in future she might've been in the "perfect" tier, which is very very exclusive.

Reactions: Dark479

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
As someone only interested in female protagonist, would this game work for me? Like, can I just skip the start and get to where I can play as me and then keep playing like that?
No, you play as a guy almost all the time. The parts where you can play as female are very very marginal.

Reactions: Elo91

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
No, you play as a guy almost all the time. The parts where you can play as female are very very marginal.
Aaaa omg! I messed up my tags and deleted the femprot from the list by accident. x.x Ignore me, have fun with what looks like a great game. :giggle:

PatternJuggler

Jan 12, 2020
I am assuming the whole ritual thing she was talking about was to conjure the black moon but a bit unclear. And also talk about Eiseth having daughters and they were present at the battle of diamonds...I wonder who they are or if we've seen them. If we have I don't remember.
She calls herself "Mother of the Estries" in her fight with Bernhardt, but we haven't seen what those are yet AFAIK. Also, M66 is probably the H.E.R.O. designation for Estrie, since someone comments that Eisheth appears to be a unique M66.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I just cannot wait to see how this story ends. Hope it doesnt take more than a year or so.
We are probably still more than a year away from the ending of superhuman...there is just too much left. Two more evolutions to, multiple unknown "tasks" for 5th evolution that are almost certainly going to be near impossible fights against much tougher opponents, plus there will probably also be a bunch of other stuff like fights that are neither for evolution or for 5th evolution tasks, etc. Realistically we are probably looking at around 10 more updates before the end and updates tend to take around 3 months each. So almost certainly more than a year and could even end up being two or more.

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The update is coming next week right
I have not seen or heard WeirdWorld give next week as a target window. He said on stream that initially he planned this update to be smaller and would have already been out by now but he kept getting ideas and adding to the content he wants to make for it. It should still take less than the last update(3 months 2 days) but maybe not by a lot which would mean it should release sometime before the end of September.

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
I have not seen or heard WeirdWorld give next week as a target window. He said on stream that initially he planned this update to be smaller and would have already been out by now but he kept getting ideas and adding to the content he wants to make for it. It should still take less than the last update(3 months 2 days) but maybe not by a lot which would mean it should release sometime before the end of September.
I fought he said it will be bigger but it will come faster then the last one

Reactions: Dark479

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I fought he said it will be bigger but it will come faster then the last one
Kind of...he said it will be larger than initially expected(though not larger than the last update) but that it should still take less time than the last update. The last update took 3 months and 2 days and came out July 1st so this one should be bout before the end of September.

DiscoDonkeyy

Feb 17, 2023
Major missed opportunity not allowing you to romance the bro's with your female version. The fact that dickhead Jared still has the best sex scene with you in female form is honestly a crime. Like you're really telling me mc is okay getting fucked by random ass dudes at a party, and Jared, but the second Deryl catches him masturbating he turns into a prude lol.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Major missed opportunity not allowing you to romance the bro's with your female version. The fact that dickhead Jared still has the best sex scene with you in female form is honestly a crime. Like you're really telling me mc is okay getting fucked by random ass dudes at a party, and Jared, but the second Deryl catches him masturbating he turns into a prude lol.
getsomehelp.jpg

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
You got a point.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
I would rather WW give us selfcest. I want to see MC fuck himself.

I wonder how the pleasure feedback loop would feel.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes