camube

Jun 4, 2022
i don't have spare time to play superhuman updates but i don't mind spoilers so i want to ask for spoiler today
(also man once i fall behind a some updates it takes a long time to catch up).

the last update I read word for word is when the cliffhanger was MC meeting Cole when Cole held one of the twin.

And after that the last update i read some parts of was when MC's group is in another world and the twin is training their power.

I'd like to ask what happen after that in general?
Anything new on Ella and Henri on the latest update?

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
i don't have spare time to play superhuman updates but i don't mind spoilers so i want to ask for spoiler today

the last update I read word for word is when the cliffhanger was MC meeting Cole when Cole held one of the twin.

And after that the last update i read some parts of was when MC's group is in another world and the twin is training their power.

well cole got free dental care
tumblr_nm879uN10O1u9werno2_500 (1).gif
and gonna have a fun time with doctor thanos
DC-SuicideSquad-images-2859.gif

doll ella becomes an onahole

we learn that henry ate his brother

good update

need update

fucking blueballs

Apr 17, 2024

Sure, let me give you a spoiler dump.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
well cole got free dental care
View attachment 4014733
and gonna have a fun time with doctor thanos
View attachment 4014735

doll ella becomes an onahole

we learn that henry ate his brother

good update

need update

fucking blueballs
Forgot to tell Cole lost the fight, evolved and lost again. All in 1 update. Dude is a eternal loser now.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Forgot to tell Cole lost the fight, evolved and lost again. All in 1 update. Dude is a eternal loser now.
Except he got plot armor and avoided getting killed. Because we can't have the little shit dying like he deserves. That would be too satisfying for the player.

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
I'm hoping once HERO has some downtime, the agents realize that they can use their powers to overcome fertility compatibility.
> MC can match the DNA of anyone and anything (hasn't bothered to try and is canonically a B- student)
> Henry can alter reality to make fertility possible (too afraid, unpracticed for the past 50+ years)
> Clark has a lot of potential with "energy" outside of supercharging

I wouldn't put it past Xanthe to know how to make babies possible but not want to deal with superhuman toddlers blowing themselves up.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
I'm hoping once HERO has some downtime, the agents realize that they can use their powers to overcome fertility compatibility.
> MC can match the DNA of anyone and anything (hasn't bothered to try and is canonically a B- student)
> Henry can alter reality to make fertility possible (too afraid, unpracticed for the past 50+ years)
> Clark has a lot of potential with "energy" outside of supercharging

I wouldn't put it past Xanthe to know how to make babies possible but not want to deal with superhuman toddlers blowing themselves up.
True but I feel like we should be selective after that since don't want any of our heavy hitters to to be out of the fight or one of our normal girls can't handle the pregnancy for some reason or another it's would only just impreg the superhuman women until the other's in the harem become like us later

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes