Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I found a new banger, someone got reincarnated as a knockoff version of Alien and he can eat and absorb living beings DNAs to get stronger.
The name is:
View attachment 4017452
The novel is good as well. I'm caught up with the free translations ,and I've noticed that it has a bit of eldritch horror which is refreshing take on monster stories, it's got bits of horror, comedy, perfect blend of rampage and underdog fights, and best of all ,the MC has his own stalker XD.

• Wow
Reactions: ARB582 and JmTrad

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
The novel is good as well. I'm caught up with the free translations ,and I've noticed that it has a bit of eldritch horror which is refreshing take on monster stories, it's got bits of horror, comedy, perfect blend of rampage and underdog fights, and best of all ,the MC has his own stalker XD.
Are the translations any good? I really hate broken english

Last edited:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Are the translations any good? I really hate broken english?
It's readable English, but the only issue I have is some of the unique naming(species or skilled moves) or terms due to the matter of somethings not coming out properly in translating from Korean to English. Think of it like power moves from Anime that sound cool at first like Chidori but you realize the name meaning to be distinct is lost in translation due to how different language works.

Nov 10, 2017
Me waiting around 1 year for the fucking mc evolution.
View attachment 4020363
part of me wants the mc to beat his enemies while still being the underdog.
I'm not immune the the regular shonen vibe of power ups and matching your enemy tho.

it's like liking space marines as a kid then loving the imperial guards as an adult.

edit: I also like the idea of the MC being a really strong level 3

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
part of me wants the mc to beat his enemies while still being the underdog.
I'm not immune the the regular shonen vibe of power ups and matching your enemy tho.

it's like liking space marines as a kid then loving the imperial guards as an adult.

edit: I also like the idea of the MC being a really strong level 3
I'm with you, I really like when MC reaches his "peak" in the evolution and starts making the most out of it, quality over quantity. That's what made me love his fight against Valravn.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
I realized we could shapeshift into f****ing dragon and other fantasy like beast's. why we use them as a template and change them to our own style while fighting giving enough time for training and in a fight. I know we should focus on the mom side right now but just think about it we could be a dragon raining hellfire from the sky with our crew should off their own various powers on our back

Apr 16, 2020
I realized we could shapeshift into f****ing dragon and other fantasy like beast's. why we use them as a template and change them to our own style while fighting giving enough time for training and in a fight. I know we should focus on the mom side right now but just think about it we could be a dragon raining hellfire from the sky with our crew should off their own various powers on our back
Most of the dragon looking monsters, are well, monsters. Mc can't transform into monsters, only animals. Maybe at level 4, since every limitations can be fixed by evolution HAHA!

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Someone watch to much of ↓

View attachment Tabaluga - English Intro Theme.mp4

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Most of the dragon looking monsters, are well, monsters. Mc can't transform into monsters, only animals. Maybe at level 4, since every limitations can be fixed by evolution HAHA!
That's not exactly true. While he hasn't perfected their shape completely, he has turned into a monster when he helped Nico escape after the SIN infiltration. There's also the time he turned into Ella's monster form when he was with Christie at the auditorium. MC even turned his heart into a monster one to mimic its function for his base form. He also intends to use even more monster parts to incorporate into new transformation.

If he can already mimic monster parts by devouring them, the monsters shape aren't a problem once he gets the hang of it.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Not really. MC can already turn into monsters, but only in shape. He cant use their powers, only their bodies. Hell, weve seen him turn into a flying monster with Nico during the SIN infiltration, and during Micheal's Dream he took on a form that was very similar to the six-legged soul eating dinosaur monsters from the Dream City. Oh, and Xanthe literally had him incorporate a monster heart into his base form.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
But think of it though we already turned into a werewolf with one scene with Liz just turned ourselves into crocodile as a base then try to go from there and is it possible to breath fire like can we make a chemical compound then it igniter's in the air like that two headed dragon from HTTYD

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
But think of it though we already turned into a werewolf with one scene with Liz just turned ourselves into crocodile as a base then try to go from there and is it possible to breath fire like can we make a chemical compound then it igniter's in the air like that two headed dragon from HTTYD
See, the problem with doing it that way would be aquiring the memories necessary for such transformations, and then needing the skill to mix & match them. MC cant micromanage his transformations, so any amalgamated forms would have to be in some form, already existing. He cant really just whip out a big complicated transformation out of his ass like that, he needs a sturdy enough base to work off of. Maybe we will see a dragon-morph after he noms a few reptilian monsters, but I doubt it will be capable of fire breathing.

Aug 1, 2024
The MC should be able to graft monster parts into himself and others with enough practice, I think that would be a way for him to start using monsters and maybe even other superhumans abilities and immunities without the need to be level 4 or 5.

Reactions: SquallofNight
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes