Zeus the Fucker

Sep 3, 2022
Shouldn't mc still be able to transform into monsters since the powers come from some energy and not the body so why can't he utilize monster body without the powers. They are more sturdy

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
I don't think so. The head shape and lightning color are wrong. It looks like it's in the monster world, too, and Indra is currently in the human world. It might be one of Indra's descendants, though, like how Eisheth has her Estries.
Are not those lights from buildings? I know is not indra his lighting is red but I think is in the human world. And what it means it may or may not appear? Is he a dead end?

Apr 17, 2024
Are not those lights from buildings? I know is not indra his lighting is red but I think is in the human world. And what it means it may or may not appear? Is he a dead end?
I think those spots of light are just the glow on the sea, they look like they're matching the curvature of the waves to me. And if you look at the upper right, there's one of those monster whales the big sky tentacle grabbed. I suppose it's possible this is the sea of the human world and one of the monster whales just crossed over through a portal, though.

And yeah, I'd expect that fighting this thing would be a dead end. It's turning the entire area into an electric storm, no way the MC is avoiding that. Even if he just spends the fight getting as far away as possible while the rest of the team attacks, it would still probably end in his death.

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
I think those spots of light are just the glow on the sea, they look like they're matching the curvature of the waves to me. And if you look at the upper right, there's one of those monster whales the big sky tentacle grabbed. I suppose it's possible this is the sea of the human world and one of the monster whales just crossed over through a portal, though.

And yeah, I'd expect that fighting this thing would be a dead end. It's turning the entire area into an electric storm, no way the MC is avoiding that. Even if he just spends the fight getting as far away as possible while the rest of the team attacks, it would still probably end in his death.
The guy has the same power as Mett but he looks more powerfull. Maybe we do something to summon him and we get a dead end or he will not be in the next update but at the end of the game or he does not know what to do with it and may not appear at all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SquallofNight

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
MC is quite good shapeshifter, but there's a long way for him still to reach the mastery level displayed by old russian wizards.
To be precise, it was an Armenian cartoon, and this is the main antagonist. He dresses like a Turk, by the way.

Here is it with English subtitles:

It's fun, by the way, recommend to watch it for everybody

Reactions: SasugaRyzeSama

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
I don't think so. The head shape and lightning color are wrong. It looks like it's in the monster world, too, and Indra is currently in the human world. It might be one of Indra's descendants, though, like how Eisheth has her Estries.
Hum... now that you mentioned Eisheth, if he is one of Indra's kind, they could be called Rudras or Maruts. Since in Vedic mythology, the Rudras/Maruts are storm deities that act as Indra's companions; even helping him defeat Vritra.

Apr 17, 2024
Hum... now that you mentioned Eisheth, if he is one of Indra's kind, they could be called Rudras or Maruts. Since in Vedic mythology, the Rudras/Maruts are storm deities that act as Indra's companions; even helping him defeat Vritra.
Yeah, probably something like that. Devas could also work, one of Indra's titles is "lord of the Devas". Or Vajrapanis, it's another of Indra's titles but in Buddhism is the name of a whole category of god.

Also, just a random thought, if no monster is using it "Rudra" would actually be a pretty good choice for Bernhardt's mythology-derived codename. The singular Rudra, not the Rudras named after him, is a wind god who is known as "mightiest of the mighty".

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
we can see the same whale monster in the background catched by that giant tentacle in the last update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but the water isnt black, so possibly in the past since we've seen some vestige of another civilization, also the guy look more like a possible alternate human from the sea to me, he even have webbed hands
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And he have cloths and armor, it definitly doesnt look like a simple monster to me.

Maybe this warrior mentioned when we buy the spine from shopkeep if it's realy just a memory

Shopkeep "The spine of an alternate human, of the sea."
You "An alternate human? It's labeled as a monster spine."
Shopkeep "So it is. He was a great warrior, with minimal corruption. If the great [hname] were to devour this... I'm sure he would recieve at least some benefit."

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes