Apr 17, 2024
we can see the same whale monster in the background catched by that giant tentacle in the last update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but the water isnt black, so possibly in the past since we've seen some vestige of another civilization, also the guy look more like a possible alternate human from the sea to me, he even have webbed hands
And he have cloths and armor, it definitly doesnt look like a simple monster to me.

Maybe this warrior mentioned when we buy the spine from shopkeep if it's realy just a memory

Shopkeep "The spine of an alternate human, of the sea."
You "An alternate human? It's labeled as a monster spine."
Shopkeep "So it is. He was a great warrior, with minimal corruption. If the great [hname] were to devour this... I'm sure he would recieve at least some benefit."
The armor looks joined to his body, to me. Xanthe did say that monsterizing can fuse clothing with its wearer, maybe that's what's going on? It was an althuman, and after losing control of its lightning powers and monsterizing it wound up as this.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
we can see the same whale monster in the background catched by that giant tentacle in the last update

but the water isnt black, so possibly in the past since we've seen some vestige of another civilization, also the guy look more like a possible alternate human from the sea to me, he even have webbed hands
And he have cloths and armor, it definitly doesnt look like a simple monster to me.

Maybe this warrior mentioned when we buy the spine from shopkeep if it's realy just a memory

Shopkeep "The spine of an alternate human, of the sea."
You "An alternate human? It's labeled as a monster spine."
Shopkeep "So it is. He was a great warrior, with minimal corruption. If the great [hname] were to devour this... I'm sure he would recieve at least some benefit."
This is what I thought of right away. The trident-like helm he's wearing also screams sea people.
I think this will be shown in a flashback though, probably during MC's memory training.

I also wonder if this might be related to the reason why Syla, who some theorize being originally one of the sea people, is so afraid of thunders (as shown during MC's flashback when he was a child).

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
This is what I thought of right away. The trident-like helm he's wearing also screams sea people.
I think this will be shown in a flashback though, probably during MC's memory training.

I also wonder if this might be related to the reason why Syla, who some theorize being originally one of the sea people, is so afraid of thunders (as shown during MC's flashback when he was a child).
It's more than a theory at this point for Syla but it's not confirmed yet,but i could try to develop later eventualy.

But for the fear of lightning beeing linked to this guy i doubt it, it seem more related to her world after he was colonized by monster.
When mc read the memory of the monster looking like Syla

We also have one of mc memory where he remember something about Syla and where she seem to describe the monster world

and in the monster world we can see lightning
and monster there are afraid of the Sky , so lightning could remind Syla of that.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Yeah, probably something like that. Devas could also work, one of Indra's titles is "lord of the Devas". Or Vajrapanis, it's another of Indra's titles but in Buddhism is the name of a whole category of god.

Also, just a random thought, if no monster is using it "Rudra" would actually be a pretty good choice for Bernhardt's mythology-derived codename. The singular Rudra, not the Rudras named after him, is a wind god who is known as "mightiest of the mighty".
Rudra is more or less an avatar of Shiva.Although some folks use Rudra and interchangeably it's not the right way as Shiva is one of the supreme deity in Hinduism.So the mightiest of the mighty actually comes from being related to Shiva rather than the avatar's own power. Also the actual God of winds is "Vayu" in Hinduism whereas Rudra is associated with winds but isn't the God of wind.

Reactions: SquallofNight

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

A character that may or may not show up at some point.
View attachment 4029014
Going by the context of the next events. I would say an ancient Superhuman (Althuman) or an A Rank or higher Monster. A follower/descendant of Indra? But could possibly be an enemy of him as well. I'm leaning towards Althuman instead of monster, because of its mostly human appearance.

Seeing as we haven't really seen monsters or Althumans from the Sky God faction, beyond memories, this could be one of them. And seeing as the Sky in the monster world is filled with Lightning. This could be one of the djinns from above. So my money is currently on it being related to that.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Great Work, finished this morning(my first-ish Playthrough) til recent(content w/ walkthrough)
[Hilarious, Til Next Patch at the start. Generally Hits the mark on the majority it does. Agree with some of the things I happened to look up/others said. But those are very minor, and I won't quote em, since they are old news, and the thread shows just how good the development is. 1k.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
im curious, what hero name did you guys give to the mc?
The very first time I played this I went with Nyx after not thinking too hard about it and was forced to restart since it got confusing real quick when the actual character Nyx was introduced :LUL:

Now I just use Venom
Because of the aesthetic, tentacles, turning into black goo, but also because of the actual venom MC uses a lot

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes