Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Answered this before but I went with Ranga because I was reading the Slime Isekai at the time and it sounded cool. Incidentally, I named the femMC Renge because I am lazy as hell.

Reactions: GTK/HLK

d183

Oct 28, 2017
How is it that no one thought of the hero name Venom? It's the first thing that came to my mind.

May 14, 2022
How is it that no one thought of the hero name Venom? It's the first thing that came to my mind.
What do you mean by that? below there are 2 of several comments that I found saying that they gave the name Venom to the MC persona.

The very first time I played this I went with Nyx after not thinking too hard about it and was forced to restart since it got confusing real quick when the actual character Nyx was introduced :LUL:

Now I just use Venom
Because of the aesthetic, tentacles, turning into black goo, but also because of the actual venom MC uses a lot
The hero's name is Venom and his civilian name is Edward Armstrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: openup212

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
im curious, what hero name did you guys give to the mc?
Hero Name?: (HL)

i did the typical Taking from their own name, as a source kinda deal. (though, mostly cause i couldnt even think of something that correlates to what i usually name things as. Which Tend to be Einhander Related. and relevant Myths/Gods. Or the Lastname i tend to give everything.) (also seeing as there is this Vial of Blood from a manhwa "Second Life Ranker" from the Demon Queen "Hell". it just seemed fitting connection overall. To me at least.

Seeing as i also was curious what everyone was gonna name their MC/FMC<form>. but didnt since i thought id get drowned out by other chat.
[Named the MC/FMC<form> on my end: Endymion/Selene. which for me, became awhole lot more fitting by recent.]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phase_01
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes