JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Zeus.

And for the real name, I named him John Madden; then I also named every save "John Madden X" with the X being dependent on the situation. The first save was just called John Madden Football.
This Name is quite contradictory
given the fact that one of MC's weaknesses is electricity but it's a good name
View attachment 4038602
Would be funny if at level 5 MC could use eletricity to recharge his power without exploding

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Would be funny if at level 5 MC could use eletricity to recharge his power without exploding
It's been said before that evolutions can get rid of weaknesses.
Given that Ella could warp reality and transform everything around her after reaching an artificial level 5, there's no telling what MC could do with his 2 origins at 5.
Especially if he gets it naturally.

Maybe he'd just transform electricity that gets close to him into some other matter?

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Is there a superhero route or something? the Alice/Mafia story is getting boring, especially with her being almost as strong as me 5 seconds after becoming a mutant.
Superhero? Mutant? dude your language Is more diff to read than the pure monster In game.

Aug 1, 2024
He probably already can up to a point , he just needs to practice a lot, stop being lazy and learn to micromanage like Ella did, I'm almost certain he took being shocked during a fight and said something about consuming the energy.

Mistwing

Sep 29, 2020
He probably already can up to a point , he just needs to practice a lot, stop being lazy and learn to micromanage like Ella did, I'm almost certain he took being shocked during a fight and said something about consuming the energy.
Even if he doesn't micromanage (trying to use his brain and not go by instinct keeps getting us killed, so it's clearly not the right direction) it's absolutely a possibility to just... learn to direct more and wilder energy until he learns to harness electricity to his benefit. The issue has been stated to be that it's too much. So... I guess GIT GOOD son. 'Course the amount of power you can handle has been linked to evolution so there's that. And there's also theoretically the issue of... can your body tell the difference between impulses from the brain and just... electricity? In real life, no. But since the MC can control his body even when it's splattered or even turned into liquid... he probably bypasses that.

"HIT ME WITH THE CAR BATTERY, DERYL! IT'S TIME TO GO BEAST MODE!"

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
It's been said before that evolutions can get rid of weaknesses.
Given that Ella could warp reality and transform everything around her after reaching an artificial level 5, there's no telling what MC could do with his 2 origins at 5.
Especially if he gets it naturally.

Maybe he'd just transform electricity that gets close to him into some other matter?
I wonder if we might have a divergence in the late game, one where we succeed in reaching Level 5 naturally, and one where we are forced to use the serum. It would be near enough to the end where it wouldn't be a major hassle.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I wonder if we might have a divergence in the late game, one where we succeed in reaching Level 5 naturally, and one where we are forced to use the serum. It would be near enough to the end where it wouldn't be a major hassle.
I could see it maybe tying into a pure/corruption or HERO/SIN choice.
For example taking the evolution serum so that you're strong enough to save an important (to the MC) character, or don't, because it would limit your potential.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Is there a superhero route or something? the Alice/Mafia story is getting boring, especially with her being almost as strong as me 5 seconds after becoming a mutant.
Continue playing you will get there. Both are level 1, she is training with Michael since kid and her superpower does a lot of damage, MC is more flexible. But i doubt Alice in the Mafia saga could kill MC, he only fight with her for training, but MC have all the animal things that could probably kill her in a serious fight.

Last edited:

fullpoweR44

Aug 6, 2024
Superhero? Mutant? dude your language Is more diff to read than the pure monster In game.
sorry if i offended you
Continue playing you will get there. Both are level 1, she is training with Michael since kid and her superpower does a lot of damage, MC is more flexible. But i doubt Alice in the Mafia saga could kill MC, he only fight with her for training, but MC have all the animal things that could probably kill her in a serious fight.
Yeah, makes sense. Ty

Reactions: GTK/HLK and JmTrad
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes