Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hate to be that guy but is the drop of 1.0, some time in the future, the big finale or can I ignore version numbers?

I am contemplating to sit this update out if the game is finished with the next update.

MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
Hate to be that guy but is the drop of 1.0, some time in the future, the big finale or can I ignore version numbers?

I am contemplating to sit this update out if the game is finished with the next update.
Nope. This is one of those "If the project is done, it's done, and onto the next story or continue where it left off on another game." type of game.
Version number doesn't matter.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Nope. This is one of those "If the project is done, it's done, and onto the next story or continue where it left off on another game." type of game.
Version number doesn't matter.
Gonna go lurk again and stay in waiting mode then. Thanks for the quick response.

I do find more enjoyment nowadays in playing only finished products. :)

Reactions: MidnightJack

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Gonna go lurk again and stay in waiting mode then. Thanks for the quick response.

I do find more enjoyment nowadays in playing only finished products. :)
I totally understand. Had I not fallen in the love pit that this game is when I finally decided to "try" it even with my fear that the horror theme would displease me (it does not!), I would have loved to spend a full week discovering the final release :)

I'm doing that for releases of some other games (which I will not speak about because even if they are good I don't want to speak about another game in this game topic)

Apr 17, 2024
during the BBQ EVENT, the walkthrough says I can choose to follow Ella for a sex scene but I don't see an option for that
Did you tell Doll Ella that you liked living Ella when she asked the night before the Eisheth capture mission? You have to tell her both that you liked her and that you had feelings for her, if you only say one the event with her at the barbeque doesn't proc.

Azhet

Aug 21, 2022
After witnessing the battle between syla and indra, what do you thing of indra, is he stronger than big three right now?

I also recall in earlier we meet henri in the dream world, and he said "For as long as humanity has me on its side, we are invincible" and later we given known that henri power is almost complete or somewhere along those line.

what do you guys think?

Azhet

Aug 21, 2022
I wonder is ella really know the power of big three or not, because in diary ella said that if aglecwif can beat even the big three, we theorize that is possibe and it's because she has some ritual to call her lord in earth.

But the diarly is from ella pov, i wonder is she really know about big three or not. Because we know the fact that ella doesn't know about the dream world, and deus identitiy.

idk, mybe you guys have something or your mind?

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes