Garth2000

Aug 28, 2024
For those who are asking if the game is already complete or close to the end, 1.0 will bring the first part of the story to an end. Weird has already confirmed that the story will continue in Superhuman 2, in fact he said that he already has the entire story of the sequel planned,so yes there is still a lot to come don't worry (I won't be able to play the update until later so I don't mind some spoilers. I saw someone comment that what happened to Syla was revealed, if anyone could tell me I would appreciate it)

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
and he said "For as long as humanity has me on its side, we are invincible" and later we given known that henri power is almost complete or somewhere along those line.

what do you guys think?
Pretty sure Henri is a reality warper whose power is linked to what he say. Therefore, there is 50% chances he was boasting, 50% chance he was using his power

Ekremslayer

Feb 7, 2021
For those who are asking if the game is already complete or close to the end, 1.0 will bring the first part of the story to an end. Weird has already confirmed that the story will continue in Superhuman 2, in fact he said that he already has the entire story of the sequel planned,so yes there is still a lot to come don't worry (I won't be able to play the update until later so I don't mind some spoilers. I saw someone comment that what happened to Syla was revealed, if anyone could tell me I would appreciate it)
This is what I wanted to hear

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
I mostly mentioned micromanaging in this case because of the eel cells, he could find what's a non lethal level of voltage and amperage by enlongating a finger, asking Deryl or Xanthe to shock it and cutting it off whenever there is an explosive reaction, it's just rinse and repeat.
Least he and Deryl did some good combos with all that in mind.

your choices are:

1. fuck him as a man, then help him

2. turn him into a woman. then fuck her in the pussy.

3. help him, no sex.

4. don't help him.
I wish we had the option to ask, both before, and after. but alas. trying the back, then the front after(or before change if you're into that.) wasn't gonna happen. (No claiming the ass, and the Claiming the first as a new shortstack.)

If you’re autistic and into weird, out-there stuff—like the whole minifridge-shaped women with massive boobs and alien fetishes—it’s cool to have something that speaks to those interests, especially when you feel like most games don’t. A lot of people who don’t fit into mainstream norms need that space to escape and blow off steam, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Like Netotare low test or Futanari lgbtqia+s.
There are games with worse body proportions than this. and those games don't even have good art. [Like this one rpgm game, who I just didn't even try cause the two girls had basically no organs.] But Most of these Gals here. Have AMPLE room for organs and more in their Body. Just them large mammaries be nice and large.

my only issue, which I got used to, is that my eyes still have to get used to the lip reflections. almost give braces/markings vibe. but it's easy to tell they are the shape of how the light reflects on the lips.

and I'm finally caught up with all the comedy, cinema, and potential skill usages.

I was so impressed with the use of lighting on them morning stars.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I wish we had the option to ask, both before, and after. but alas. trying the back, then the front after(or before change if you're into that.) wasn't gonna happen. (No claiming the ass, and the Claiming the first as a new shortstack.)
I was actually surprised there was no option for both.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
While it was slightly hinted at, I think it would be really cool if us viewing Syla's battle as a memory allowed us to retroactively change its outcome with our powers, similar to her "forgetting" the enemy attacks existed changed reality. For a while I even thought that was Syla's plan, to bring us to her battle in the past memories through the future to help her win. Perhaps once we grow even stronger, we can view the memory again and then truly cause some change. Would be a shame to leave her dead after all.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Memory has proven to be a very nasty thing to fight against. I always wondered how would it go, but this last fight certainly redeemed the entire apostle line.

Oh you're squaring up against me? I'm sorry, you forgot how to do that? Pity. Your attacks? What were they? I remember, here, let me smash you in the teeth with them. Oh you tried to attack me? Yeah I don't remember it, probably didn't happen. Anyway, no, I don't remember what we're doing here, but I know for a fact that your name is Stacy and you're my bitch now.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes