SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Superhuman-0.99
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Quick spoiler free thoughts on the update. It was great. Some events played out like a lot of people thought. Some information was a bit shocking. Overall, it was great. I'll have to replay it for a more detailed review.

The only "negative" I could think of is a statement during the sex scenes between MC, Alice and Amber individually. He states he never fucked on a train or mid air, but he did both. In the same scene with Nico. I would have loved to hear Alice response to that.

You know the update was pretty much flawless when I'm complaining about a statement made during a sex scene. But otherwise, there's nothing else that stood out besides a bug during Danica's dream section, during the Path of Destruction. You briefly see a flash of Amber showing up during their sex scene.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Memory has proven to be a very nasty thing to fight against. I always wondered how would it go, but this last fight certainly redeemed the entire apostle line.

Oh you're squaring up against me? I'm sorry, you forgot how to do that? Pity. Your attacks? What were they? I remember, here, let me smash you in the teeth with them. Oh you tried to attack me? Yeah I don't remember it, probably didn't happen. Anyway, no, I don't remember what we're doing here, but I know for a fact that your name is Stacy and you're my bitch now.
Spoilers from Mc vs Indra final battle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
For those who are asking if the game is already complete or close to the end, 1.0 will bring the first part of the story to an end. Weird has already confirmed that the story will continue in Superhuman 2, in fact he said that he already has the entire story of the sequel planned,so yes there is still a lot to come don't worry (I won't be able to play the update until later so I don't mind some spoilers. I saw someone comment that what happened to Syla was revealed, if anyone could tell me I would appreciate it)
Still getting jerked around in multiple directions by this. Some people keep saying 1.0 will end Superhuman, then WW will work on Superhuman 2. Some say that Superhuman will keep getting updated past 1.0. I've yet to see anything confirming one way or another. Both people are referencing things he's said in streams, but he seems to be contradicting himself a lot of this point if this is anything to go by.

josephfamliy

Jun 2, 2020
first thought if you're going to show us sexy time with mother we better get the chance to hit it showing but can't touch hurts and thoughts after fight MAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

And it is a question I wanted to ask do we get to take her for a spin

Last edited:
Reactions: Grixis93

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
BTW guys, how high have you been able to raise Ella's relationship score? As of this latest update I've gotten it to 14. I wonder if any of you has it higher.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
BTW guys, how high have you been able to raise Ella's relationship score? As of this latest update I've gotten it to 14. I wonder if any of you has it higher.
Use the mod my dude it'll indicate it or follow the walkthrough for an easier time

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Damn that ending and this update answer a good amount of question we had; Yes we knew Ella and by the looks of it we made that promise that she has been hinting at (don't know why she ends up killing us maybe the creator will have that change that or she just knows a way to bring us back), how the MC seems to be easily able to adapt cause mom was a monster herself, the connection she has with some of the monsters, and how we got the scar.

Now the next update gonna be bout the war and trying to push back preventing Earth from becoming a parking lot. I wish tho we gotten more scenes with the harem we have in the future maybe in the sequel there been changes

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes