ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Hi guys, I started playing this game some weeks ago and I have a question. Can you really save Laurie? I follow exactly what the guide say to do but she always dies. Am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MidnightJack
Apr 17, 2024
Hi guys, I started playing this game some weeks ago and I have a question. Can you really save Laurie? I follow exactly what the guide say to do but she always dies. Am I missing something?
What's your Skill score? If you're making all the choices the walkthrough says, the reason you're failing is probably because of low Skill. One of the victory points you need to save Laurie isn't based on decisions, it's based on a Skill check.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Damn that ending and this update answer a good amount of question we had; Yes we knew Ella and by the looks of it we made that promise that she has been hinting at (don't know why she ends up killing us maybe the creator will have that change that or she just knows a way to bring us back), how the MC seems to be easily able to adapt cause mom was a monster herself, the connection she has with some of the monsters, and how we got the scar.

Now the next update gonna be bout the war and trying to push back preventing Earth from becoming a parking lot. I wish tho we gotten more scenes with the harem we have in the future maybe in the sequel there been changes
I prefer that they force you to choose a girl at the end and the rest is closed. The harem ending is crap.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Brothers and sisters

Since onahole ella
Drop the bomb that

Big Daddy nurgle is Canon in this game
N.jpg

I shall call this update

The poxfather update

Reactions: Deniz34

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Haven't played in like a year and now unsure if I should replay it from the start or somehow try to recall the story up to 0.95.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Haven't played in like a year and now unsure if I should replay it from the start or somehow try to recall the story up to 0.95.
Definitely don't start a new save now because 1.0 launching later this year or early next year will either force starting new saves or heavily recommend starting new saves. Right now either continue from old save or wait for 1.0.

Reactions: jep3 and Impose7777

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Analyzing the ability of the mc's mother it is obvious that he will also be able to do that, not only be able to copy someone's appearance, but he will also be able to use part of the powers of the person he copies that is (broken if you get into it) and my question is why couldn't ELLA do that? If she is also supposed to be a shapeshifter like the mc?

Apr 17, 2024
Analyzing the ability of the mc's mother it is obvious that he will also be able to do that, not only be able to copy someone's appearance, but he will also be able to use part of the powers of the person he copies that is (broken if you get into it) and my question is why couldn't ELLA do that? If she is also supposed to be a shapeshifter like the mc?
It's never been explicitly said, but it's heavily implied that Ella leans much more heavily towards Body than Memory. So she can't do a lot of the things the MC can because of his Memory-based abilities, including copying others. Everything she turns into is something she crafted from first principles, not based on scans of existing biology.

Reactions: Grixis93

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Ella only inherited power from Body, but our MC has Body & Memory.

Reactions: KingBan

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
It's never been explicitly said, but it's heavily implied that Ella leans much more heavily towards Body than Memory. So she can't do a lot of the things the MC can because of his Memory-based abilities, including copying others. Everything she turns into is something she crafted from first principles, not based on scans of existing biology.
Additionally, there's an early ending in the game where Ella kills/absorbs MC after he tells her he can view memories. This indicates that a major part of her plan is obtaining the power of Memory to go with the Body. Ella's Body would be able to overcome the resistance to lightning that Memory (both MC and his mom) lacks.

For what reason, who knows. Could be to become the Mother of a new world or to kill the Lords.

Reactions: Grixis93

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Man thought this update was pretty boring all in all, so not much thoughts on it except that flashback during the ending was peak. Makes you wonder if the mcs weakness to lightning is really because of his body or his mind.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes