necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
If you were wondering what went down in the off thread welll...........
tiffanyant (1).jpg

I don't fucking Know but look a meme

And IT's not racist because is tiff telling the MC that the kids are doing shapeshifting blackface at a KFC

And since she was already there she got a bucket.

And she is wearing a bandada because is windy and she doesn't wanna mess up her hair.

Last edited:

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
I think the implication is that at least in the beginning she was a much stronger shapeshifter than the MC, because her only limit was her imagination. At least when it comes to combat. But she doesn't have mind reading or knowledge copying powers.
I think the opposite because Ella's compatibility with the Memory is (in my understanding) low, she even says in the dream link that she couldn't quite grasp it or something like this. I feel like this gives the MC a huge advantage when comparing their strength as both evo 1 because MC can perfectly replicate animals and humans body structure with just a touch, while she had to search for a biologist's help and LOTS of training to do similar feats (and I say similar because I don't think you can perfectly replicate an animal without the Memory's help unless you study a shit ton of biology and atoms and all that).

I'm not downplaying Ella's strength tho, maybe she was always an powerhouse and if both squared up at evo 1 it would turn into brute force (Ella) vs. skill and strategy (MC with his animal combinations)

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I think the opposite because Ella's compatibility with the Memory is (in my understanding) low, she even says in the dream link that she couldn't quite grasp it or something like this. I feel like this gives the MC a huge advantage when comparing their strength as both evo 1 because MC can perfectly replicate animals and humans body structure with just a touch, while she had to search for a biologist's help and LOTS of training to do similar feats (and I say similar because I don't think you can perfectly replicate an animal without the Memory's help unless you study a shit ton of biology and atoms and all that).
Despite its quality of biological copies, MC still has problems with inorganic material.
And even monster material is a challenge for him.

I don't know exactly when Ella got her eyes, but if she had them from the first evolution, I don't know of anything that would prevent her from creating, for example, titanium blades and skin, which would be several classes stronger than MC and his leather with bony outgrowths.

And yes, I definitely agree that Ella needs a lot of studying for perfect copies.
The fact that you perfectly understand how individual parts works, does not mean that you know how to put them together.
That's probably why she has such a massive knowledge of monsters. ;)

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Dmorg88

Aug 9, 2024
Hey does anyone knows the sound Weirdworld use in the fight with indra and Mc mother in her Eregore mode, it was so anime like and metal, I tried looking up base of sound but no result.

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024

I'm not downplaying Ella's strength tho, maybe she was always an powerhouse and if both squared up at evo 1 it would turn into brute force (Ella) vs. skill and strategy (MC with his animal combinations)
Ella couldve gottten a phd and tought science in a reputable university. But like the snotty brat she is, she decided to use that knowledge to murder countless innocent cititzens and summon demon gods to end the world. Her parents must be so proud.

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
Hey does anyone knows the sound Weirdworld use in the fight with indra and Mc mother in her Eregore mode, it was so anime like and metal, I tried looking up base of sound but no result.
You mean the one that starts when Indra gets back up? It's been taken down. Best bet is to just work with the fight42 mp3 file.

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
You mean the one that starts when Indra gets back up? It's been taken down. Best bet is to just work with the fight42 mp3 file.
It's been taken down? You mean it's not in the files? Because I can still hear it in game. Also tell me what's that death metal track too used there while you're here.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So ... what do you guys suspect will happen to the big players in the future? And does the strongest monster/superhuman of each trait always becomes the new chosen (or the opportunity to become one)?

Will Indra kill Bernhardt? I suspect the MC will be the one to take down Indra as he "killed" our mom?

Will Michael take Indra's place and become the true final opponent?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JmTrad
Apr 17, 2024
So ... what do you guys suspect will happen to the big players in the future? And does the strongest monster/superhuman of each trait always becomes the new chosen (or the opportunity to become one)?

Will Indra kill Bernhardt? I suspect the MC will be the one to take down Indra as he "killed" our mom?

Will Michael take Indra's place and become the true final opponent?
Something is going to happen to Henri, that's for sure. He's been dropping too many flags with his "so long as humanity has me, we will never be defeated" comments. The most likely options are him dying or betraying humanity to the monsters, but other possibilities like him getting banished to another dimension or imprisoned in an inescapable jail are plausible.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Something is going to happen to Henri, that's for sure. He's been dropping too many flags with his "so long as humanity has me, we will never be defeated" comments. The most likely options are him dying or betraying humanity to the monsters, but other possibilities like him getting banished to another dimension or imprisoned in an inescapable jail are plausible.
Or his Power goes out of control

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Ella couldve gottten a phd and tought science in a reputable university. But like the snotty brat she is, she decided to use that knowledge to murder countless innocent cititzens and summon demon gods to end the world. Her parents must be so proud.
Weren't Ella's parents abusive assholes?
It's implied she killed them after she got infected.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I agree with that, but logically, if the energy can't get into his body, then it can't hurt him.

I'm not talking about something like a rubber body here, but a protective layer on the surface of the body, made from a material that would COMPLETELY ignore electrical energy. From what we've seen in the game so far, his problem with electricity is that it prevents him from changing form and reverts him back to his black slime form. The key is to create a layer that simply doesn't allow electricity to get in so it can't cause a chain reaction. But for the MC, such a thing is highly difficult, since all his transformations have a biological basis.
"prevents him from changing form and reverts him back to his black slime form" is not really accurate, his description of what happens when eletricity touches him is:
screenshot0070.png
So instead "forces an explosive reaction on his body" is more apropriate, also as stated "anything made from my body" seems to give the idea that is not really about the eletricity entering him, but instead that it's enough to come in contact with it. This is why rubber is relevant, rubber is not conductive but even if he transformed into it as soon as it came in contact with eletricity it would explode anyway, so a layer could stop the eletricity from passing deeper (in theory) but the layer would explode, not the most safe strategy even if could potentially help a little.

I don't know exactly when Ella got her eyes, but if she had them from the first evolution, I don't know of anything that would prevent her from creating, for example, titanium blades and skin, which would be several classes stronger than MC and his leather with bony outgrowths.
We don't know exactly how Ella got her eyes but according to her:
screenshot0067.png

Last update Michael comments on how he is receiving instructions regarding his growth in dreams, Mc compares Michael's "trial" to evolve with his own "memory paths" since they unlocked his memory powers further, we can especulate that Ella didn't have her eyes at first evolution or that she had but they grew more powerful after some trial.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
"prevents him from changing form and reverts him back to his black slime form" is not really accurate
Well, there is of course a difference between a taser shot and the concentrated energy of several lightning bolts.
It's like cell breakdown and explosive cell breakdown.
:)

This is why rubber is relevant, rubber is not conductive but even if he transformed into it as soon as it came in contact with eletricity it would explode anyway, so a layer could stop the eletricity from passing deeper (in theory) but the layer would explode, not the most safe strategy even if could potentially help a little.
It is not relevant, because even though rubber is non-conductive, it is definitely quite vulnerable to electric energy.

Or do you think that if you put a paddling pool over your head during a thunderstorm and got struck by lightning, you would be completely protected and escape unscathed? Concentrated electrical energy also carries a lot of thermal energy. Just for fun, the temperature of normal lightning is 5 times greater than the temperature of the sun's surface. The rubber would melt faster than butter after being hit. Not exactly ideal protection :)

I think that hardened amber would be ideal for MC, as it is a great solid and absolutely non-conductive element, which is technically an organic substance. Armor covered in amber plates would provide extremely effective protection against electricity. And even if MC wasn't able to create amber himself, Deryl could help him.

Last update Michael comments on how he is receiving instructions regarding his growth in dreams, Mc compares Michael's "trial" to evolve with his own "memory paths" since they unlocked his memory powers further, we can especulate that Ella didn't have her eyes at first evolution or that she had but they grew more powerful after some trial.
Given the flashbacks in the last update, it's quite possible that Ella is a completely artificial superhuman, created using a series of experimental drugs. For now, it is pointless to debate when she unlocked the power of her eyes. But it was definitely before lvl 5 and highly likely before lvl 4. So probably sometime between 1 and 3.

Reactions: Katsuki45
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes