Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
See you want it the easy way brother...I like a challenge...I want to fight the lil shit then break ANY and all hope he could ever have and turn em into a mindless fuckhole to be used and abused...ah and bred!
Is challenge a synonym for gay domination? This thread is amazing, I'm learning so many things!

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Is challenge a synonym for gay domination? This thread is amazing, I'm learning so many things!
See your getting it now!

I recommend you this fine video that shall teach you everything you need to know brother! Brother RonaldGrand6969 shared it a while back and it opened up my eyes to so many potential things.

heheh

Gay? Potentially, but a hole is a hole...at the end of the day we shall genderbend em anyway heheh

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
See your getting it now!

I recommend you this fine video that shall teach you everything you need to know brother! Brother RonaldGrand6969 shared it a while back and it opened up my eyes to so many potential things.

heheh

Gay? Potentially, but a hole is a hole...at the end of the day we shall genderbend em anyway heheh
I'm well aware brother. There's nothing like a willing femboy sidepiece with a fat ass and a lovely wig. It needs to look very feminine though otherwise it's gay and I'm ..straight or something.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm well aware brother. There's nothing like a willing femboy sidepiece with a fat ass and a lovely wig. It needs to look very feminine though otherwise it's gay and I'm ..straight or something.
Exactly!

A modification of the "Hole is a Hole" doctrine if you will

"A hole is a hole as long as it's feminine lookin" is what I shall dub it!

Yes, this is perfect. Let us follow it brother!

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Exactly!

A modification of the "Hole is a Hole" doctrine if you will

"A hole is a hole as long as it's feminine lookin" is what I shall dub it!

Yes, this is perfect. Let us follow it brother!
This is indeed perfect, words to live by. Let's abuse these holes brother!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ItzSyther

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Depends, Jackie was already doing stuff like this after only having the Darkness for a few days. He did much worse later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give the MC some more time, unlike Jackie he didn't have Michael / Alice background (and then again he did fuck up that one thug in the dinner without any remorse)
Can't wait to see if the High co / Low co MC develop differently

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Give the MC some more time, unlike Jackie he didn't have Michael / Alice background (and then again he did fuck up that one thug in the dinner without any remorse)
Can't wait to see if the High co / Low co MC develop differently
Hmm, I was referring to this part of your comment.

Or is it the opposite hmmst...
Jackie is definitely more of a High Corruption style for the MC.

High Corruption MC has done some pretty gruesome stuff already. Slaughtering waves of humans and cops. Eating people like Jake. Also Danica after sending spikes through her head. I spoilered it all just in case you're not up to date or not far in the game. I'm not sure if you're new to the game or saw all of that.

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Hmm, I was referring to this part of your comment.

Jackie is definitely more of a High Corruption style for the MC.

High Corruption MC has done some pretty gruesome stuff already. Slaughtering waves of humans and cops. Eating people like Jake. Also Danica after sending spikes through her head. I spoilered it all just in case you're not up to date or not far in the game. I'm not sure if you're new to the game or saw all of that.
Saw all of it, my two playthrough so far are a normal one (any choice, still pretty fucked but high popularity so everything is fine) and a maximum corruption, didn't do any of the low corruption stuff yet. i am more wondering if it will split further down the line into, would love if corrupted playthrough get to use Order/Authority and slowly become what Aglaecwif talk about.

I mean there is an argument out there for Mercer to be a high corruption MC as well what's with the thousand of people he assimilated, infected or just straight up slaughtered. Don't know much about Comic Jackie though so i don't know on what scale of atrocity we are on

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Saw all of it, my two playthrough so far are a normal one (any choice, still pretty fucked but high popularity so everything is fine) and a maximum corruption, didn't do any of the low corruption stuff yet. i am more wondering if it will split further down the line into, would love if corrupted playthrough get to use Order/Authority and slowly become what Aglaecwif talk about.

I mean there is an argument out there for Mercer to be a high corruption MC as well what's with the thousand of people he assimilated, infected or just straight up slaughtered. Don't know much about Comic Jackie though so i don't know on what scale of atrocity we are on
MC can't get Order. It's from a different line of Traits from the 1st and 2nd Apostles. MC is apart of the Memory(4th) and Body(3rd) set of Twin Apostles. His Dual Trait would be something else that we don't fully know currently. Aglaecwif is also apart of the 4th's Line, in case you didn't see.

As for the Jackie and Mercer comparison, it's not really comparable. Jackie turned the entire universe dark and populated the earth full of Darklings. Pretty sure Mercer can't replicate that. MC, with high corruption, possibly could depending on where the Arbiter Trait leads him. That's why High Corruption is more like Jackie than Mercer because Jackie overall is much stronger than Mercer via having the primordial darkness for the universe as his power. Also, I believe Jackie actually enslaved the entire planet before that but that might've been a what if comic.

How much corruption do you have by the way? If you're doing high corruption you should have 49 in total. You don't need that much to see all of the scenes but that's the most you can get currently.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I just realized how close Superhumans are to a Stand User :LUL:

By that I mean when a character sprite appears like Elijah, you KNOW that fucker is a Superhuman. But when someone like Suicide Wang shows up, he's most certainly a human.

You can't unsee it now, the next update you're going to be wondering if that fucker is a Stan- *cough* Superhuman in disguise!

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
MC can't get Order. It's from a different line of Traits from the 1st and 2nd Apostles. MC is apart of the Memory(4th) and Body(3rd) set of Twin Apostles. His Dual Trait would be something else that we don't fully know currently. Aglaecwif is also apart of the 4th's Line, in case you didn't see.

As for the Jackie and Mercer comparison, it's not really comparable. Jackie turned the entire universe dark and populated the earth full of Darklings. Pretty sure Mercer can't replicate that. MC, with high corruption, possibly could depending on where the Arbiter Trait leads him. That's why High Corruption is more like Jackie than Mercer because Jackie overall is much stronger than Mercer via having the primordial darkness for the universe as his power. Also, I believe Jackie actually enslaved the entire planet before that but that might've been a what if comic.

How much corruption do you have by the way? If you're doing high corruption you should have 49 in total. You don't need that much to see all of the scenes but that's the most you can get currently.
There were a few hint that the MC can use or at least hold others' power

That does sound a bit more broken and fucked up indeed, forgot that comics in general usually went to crazy length real' quickly
Also i think i have around 48 ish? I am not sure, what matter the most to me in that run is

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes