ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I don't think they kill their kids for that when mother goes full monster milf hentai XD
The text say happy or joy i can only say this for the 4th bloodline i don't know the others.

-the first is mad and wants to kill us but more because we don't obey that for Killing jake
-The second warns us Keep your tentacles away from my boy XD
I want to see Michael dad but i thinks is the same training his kids to survive but gonna kill you if you harm them.
- i think the third is a dick don't know why but has a softspot for his kids ella's being a bitch to him is kind of sad .
- Mommy yup a family of perverts that love each other way to much like monster milf doesn't get how can you love Someone that's not kin
- the six boy this is a imperial family right of the bat making the children kill each other for the throne papa fairy went fuck this i'm out and that's how he ended that fucked.
Well, I just have a hunch that death is most likely in her future.

These supreme beings (Apostles) grant their power for a reason, an objective of sorts.

Once that objective is complete whats the point of keeping around the loose end? There is no more need for that person. Excluding dearest mommy 4th, ol papa third has a 'soft' spot because he needs her around for his objective (which is the same as the fourth's...you know arbiter) once that's done I can see her dying.

And nothing or anyone could stop it...well except Arbiter probably.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
emperor_of_mankind__anathema_by_relithel_by_wolffin44_dfjrjlp-375w.jpg
MC head please.
Ok now i see why my wife is Having so much fun at our expense XD.
Thank god she got banned from the site or it would be worse

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
My memory is a little fuzy, i haven't replayed in a few days :HideThePain: but wasn't Bailey's monster mom the first Myniak Mc killed at the sewers.

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
That's completely up in the air for now.

There's a lot of mystery with that chick...she's dumb as bricks and horny asf.

So basically like your average college party girl fr fr.
Fair, she has room temperature IQ and is as responsible as an unsupervised kid in a candy store. But there is an argument out there that every college party girl are monsters in their own right :cool:

Reactions: ItzSyther

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Well, I just have a hunch that death is most likely in her future.

These supreme beings (Apostles) grant their power for a reason, an objective of sorts.

Once that objective is complete whats the point of keeping around the loose end? There is no more need for that person. Excluding dearest mommy 4th, ol papa third has a 'soft' spot because he needs her around for his objective (which is the same as the fourth's...you know arbiter) once that's done I can see her dying.

And nothing or anyone could stop it...well except Arbiter probably.
Ya I feel like it's easy for people to forget that the Monsters AREN'T your friends. From what we know from Aglaecwif; their entire species is pretty much here to either take over/assimilate the entire human race, and their assimilation is infecting people. It's just that Humans are FAR more compatible with the Monster gene than anticipated. Sure there may be some side factions that have their own goals (i.e the 3rd & 4th wanting the Arbiter back presumably) but the overall consensus o get is that their is NO faction originally or now that cares for the well being of the human race, let alone the Superhumans that surpass them.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Fair, she has room temperature IQ and is as responsible as an unsupervised kid in a candy store. But there is an argument out there that every college party girl are monsters in their own right :cool:
When i was a manwhore i had 3 rules
-no wife Nor girlfriends(divorce or breakup cheating cunt)
-no dudes (i don't care any bullshit they say)
- no college sisterhoods nor last single night party ( those Ladies become the devil shit was crazy on my time sure is worse now ).

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
That's completely up in the air for now.

There's a lot of mystery with that chick...she's dumb as bricks and horny asf.

So basically like your average college party girl fr fr.
I think that's cope no offense to those that believe it. I'm fairly certain she was human UNTIL she came back home after the disappearance sure, but NOT before. We had a whole argument on even the THOUGHT of the VERY complex MC even getting people pregnant but suddenly the MC's 'Monster' Mom is the exception? No shot.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I think that's cope no offense to those that believe it. I'm fairly certain she was human UNTIL she came back home after the disappearance sure, but NOT before no shot.
Eh, might be cope but ultimately there are far too many chicks like her in real life...dumb as bricks and horny. Yeah its possible she got yoinked by some monster and its doin a dog water job of posing as MC's mom.

The only real thing thats off putting about her is well...her name. Has some sort of mythological fuckery with it...but then again so do many names.

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ya I feel like it's easy for people to forget that the Monsters AREN'T your friends. From what we know from Aglaecwif; their entire species is pretty much here to either take over/assimilate the entire human race, and their assimilation is infecting people. It's just that Humans are FAR more compatible with the Monster gene than anticipated. Sure there may be some side factions that have their own goals (i.e the 3rd & 4th wanting the Arbiter back presumably) but the overall consensus o get is that their is NO faction originally or now that cares for the well being of the human race, let alone the Superhumans that surpass them.
IMG_20230909_102557_017.jpg
7073de15c3e4408ec339d3c9e9ffb5e2.png
Who knew? The Big E was right

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Yes but they are a hivemind so it get's Tricky
You know at first i was like whaaaa :WaitWhat:, but the more i think about it more i agree they ARE a hive mind, Bailey leaves to join the oil at the sea if you don't take her, the Myniaks are from the 4th's "bloodline" and their ult is even join in a single monster, wtf you are right !

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Genestealer1.jpg
The monster are using the genestealers tactic of the tyranid hive XD breed and take control for the fleet to have an Easy meal

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes