Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any way to meet aglaecwif and save Laurie? Which of choices do I need to make to achieve that outcome?
Well, yes...
But it's not just one or two decisions you have to make before meeting her.
It would be a bunch of specific decisions many hours before your meeting.

Sep 30, 2018
Well, yes...
But it's not just one or two decisions you have to make before meeting her.
It would be a bunch of specific decisions many hours before your meeting.
From what I understand it's a Skill and Power Check right? And that Weird changed the check requirements in the final public version released?
Any idea what is the minimum power and skill requirements for this?

MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
No, and I'll tell you why.

When you ask Aglaecwif for power and skill because of choosing the eye, what power you have? If it's sub 100, I don't need to expand on it any further.

When you choose the horn, you'll be 105, I believe. Choosing power from Aglaecwif then boost you to 115. Laurie will die doing it this way because you're a point or 2 lower of the skill requirement. This is why you can't get 363 and have Laurie survive the encounter, currently. You have to choose skills from Aglaecwif and have over 100 power already to save her. This is the way I did it on 2 or 3 of my playthroughs.

You don't need the eye at all to save Laurie and meet Aglaecwif. You just need to have 100 power beforehand and choose skill from her.
Wait hold on, so you're telling me you can save her?
I guess I must've had the earliest upload since I went back and tried with the proper stats and she still died.
Rather devious by WeirdWorld, if I do say so myself.
That's one way to make a cheeky reminder to wait until the update is fully released. :unsure:

310boladao

Jun 2, 2021
Does anyone from Brazil know if there is a translation into PT-BR? or how can I access the text files and translate everything myself?

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Wait hold on, so you're telling me you can save her?
I guess I must've had the earliest upload since I went back and tried with the proper stats and she still died.
Rather devious by WeirdWorld, if I do say so myself.
That's one way to make a cheeky reminder to wait until the update is fully released. :unsure:
It barely changes anything to be fair

[Son Goku]

Nov 4, 2019
In the end I don't know what happens to "her" 2 people were attacking her, and the protagonist was about to look for the mother of the 3 new maids that the protagonist has, does anyone know when the next update will be?

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
In the end I don't know what happens to "her" 2 people were attacking her, and the protagonist was about to look for the mother of the 3 new maids that the protagonist has, does anyone know when the next update will be?
Weird said before months end so my guesstimate is tuesday or wednesday next week. He almost always update in the middle of the week and usually a couple of days late. Last time I was right on the day but one week off due to his trip being cancelled.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
100 power and 28 skill.
When is the check done though? I tried modifying it as far back as when you have to choose between going down the left or right tunnels prior to meeting Aglaecwif, which seemed like the logical point.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
The check for power is done at the choice to hesitate against Deryl, less than 100 leads to a bad end. More than or equal to 100 gives a Derylwin point after evolution. The check for skill is right after evolution, and also gives a Derylwin point. Destroying the thing he's building before its finished should give the last Derylwin point you need.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
During sin infiltration you can see Tanos talk to Dietz about some "representative" that came to them from the monsters and gave them knowledge and power.
Do we have any ideas about who that is?

I doubt that Ella is the representative, her being dead (or at least not in sins base) means that someone else continues to scan people for potential recruitment, apparently Ella wasn't the only one doing that.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes