KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
I wonder if Jared even could show up in the MC's head. If you eat Danica, it'll be whilst she's a level 2 and the MC's only a level 1. And whilst Jake also shows up in his mind, he's the chosen of an apostle and the same level as the MC when you eat him. I'm fairly certain power plays a role in who ends up inside your head. Depending on when you kill him, I'm not sure Jared would even have enough power accumulated to establish himself in the MC's consciousness. Kenny the Infected monster gets purged, and I'm fairly certain the lower level Superhuman security guard from 0.96 gets purged too if you eat him.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
What do you mean by that?
Are all the bonuses that you have not enough for you?

With high corruption you can:

1) Understand monster speech.
2) Talk to the dead.
3) Absorb monsters.
4) You get extra points of power.

There are no negatives to it.
But if we look at goth mommy, the only "negative" is apathy which is obsolete as this is a player-driven game, we can select choices. I mean you could block the choices because of high corruption but it doesn't kinda work out because high corruption doesn't make you a killing machine. It's just "drives away your humanity" but you still free to make any choice you want.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
But if we look at goth mommy, the only "negative" is apathy which is obsolete as this is a player-driven game, we can select choices. I mean you could block the choices because of high corruption but it doesn't kinda work out because high corruption doesn't make you a killing machine. It's just "drives away your humanity" but you still free to make any choice you want.
Speaking of blocking options, I kind of don't understand why a character with low corruption is blocked from absorbing monsters. It's definitely not that he isn't capable of it. It looks like you really need to start collecting corruption early on, because later on you'll be blocked from even collecting it...

And as I wrote here earlier, there are options where it would make sense that only a sufficiently pure character is capable of them. You can hardly expect to succeed in purification Bailey when you yourself are corrupted like hell...

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
What do you mean by that?
Are all the bonuses that you have not enough for you?

With high corruption you can:

1) Understand monster speech.
2) Talk to the dead.
3) Absorb monsters.
4) You get extra points of power.

There are no negatives to it.
as a possible negative to a dialogue between MC and the female captain she mention to avoid absorbing monsters because you might end having some malformed members or bad to the eye mutations like the horns the other bald captain have....

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
as a possible negative to a dialogue between MC and the female captain she mention to avoid absorbing monsters because you might end having some malformed members or bad to the eye mutations like the horns the other bald captain have....
MC does not have a fixed form :)

MC is a shapeless pool of black slime with a small core inside.
The fact that he can look as he want is his power.
So he cannot be cursed by ugly appearance.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
This is just a friendly reminder that there is an actual walkthrough updated to 0.96 that's linked on the first page. And finally, yes you can go to Aglaecwif and save Laurie, but only if you gain extra power from killing someone earlier in the game. The requirement is 100 power and 28 skill. Use the walkthrough if you want all the little details, since this would be far too many times I've gone through this.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I wonder if Jared even could show up in the MC's head. If you eat Danica, it'll be whilst she's a level 2 and the MC's only a level 1. And whilst Jake also shows up in his mind, he's the chosen of an apostle and the same level as the MC when you eat him. I'm fairly certain power plays a role in who ends up inside your head. Depending on when you kill him, I'm not sure Jared would even have enough power accumulated to establish himself in the MC's consciousness. Kenny the Infected monster gets purged, and I'm fairly certain the lower level Superhuman security guard from 0.96 gets purged too if you eat him.
Damn, then I guess Bailey isn't showing up anymore then, she is just a very weak oil zombie after all... still not eating Jared though, even if he won't show up in the mindscape.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes