Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Fleshlight-Ella is S-Tier, also I wonder if she could extract memories from Big Ella's corpse, since I believe that should still be in storage, might not be a good idea though. Also, hope Mom can return to the story alive somehow, too cute to stay dead and unfucked by MC. Her knowledge is also suspiciously relevant, so I have high hopes.

davmoor

Jul 7, 2018
Can someone tell me teh console commands? if been trying power = xx and skill = xx
but nothing changes i cnat find anything else in this thread

May 31, 2020
I thought we'd get the 4th evolution in this update to balance out the power scales.... MC is like an infant compared to those damn Captains and I really want to ditch that fucking organization... Besides that, where is Alice?..:cry:

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
nice update
Nah, MC was able to hold them pretty nice (even with limited using of power)
Deryl on other hand get trashed
I thought we'd get the 4th evolution in this update to balance out the power scales.... MC is like an infant compared to those damn Captains and I really want to ditch that fucking organization... Besides that, where is Alice?..
Too early for lvl 4. From narrative perspective - we did not earn lvl 4. We did not even face tough enemies (may be twins, but they feel more like equal) that could present us a challenge, aside that wounded A rank monster from previous update.
So to reach lvl 4 require some time and at least 2-3 deadly boss battles. Dont forget that lvl 4 is already Lieutenant tier
About Alice - feels like we cooking next second Mafia arc with her (against Karl father)
What do you think guys - would Lis and Amber become one entity?

Reactions: axy2

shiv88

Nov 17, 2022
Lot's of things to review and theorize about in this update, for now, this is a power/skill point guide for this update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if this is a bug of not but

Edit: seems to be a bug

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Guys ,Is this game worth to play?
I like powerful mc, is there animated fighting scenes?
Ntr avoidable?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Guys ,Is this game worth to play?
I like powerful mc, is there animated fighting scenes?
Ntr avoidable?
I'm pretty sure all of us would give this game a recommend but to answer you questions

1) No. The fight scenes are still all very cinematic-feeling. WeirdWorld has a talent for this
2) All the "weird fetish" stuff like like genderbender, futa and NTR are all avoidable

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes