Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Alright, thoughts

-MC is probably gonna get his 4th evolution start of next update if 1.0 is gonna be the climax of the game

-The battle royale was the best segment of the update

-Deryl is fucking useless. Classic boss when you have to fight him vs when he joins your team. My opinion of him keeps goingg further and further down the drain

- Loved Met, dudes like a more himbo Micheal.

- Both Liz routes continue to be the best routes and Liz continues to be best girl (come at me shadow lovers)

- The Nico scene is one of the top five hentai scenes in the game

- I know some people will probably lose their mind at the amount of shadow scenes we got.

All in all, nothing mind-blowing like Liz's confession in the previous update. But this was a very fun ride

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
It was already made abundantly clear that Deryl is only useful fighting when he gets to be batman with time to plan. For all his brains, MC is the one who actually thinks well in combat

I think it does a good job of highlighting just how powerful the MC is. Even at Level 3.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
It was already made abundantly clear that Deryl is only useful fighting when he gets to be batman with time to plan. For all his brains, MC is the one who actually thinks well in combat

I think it does a good job of highlighting just how powerful the MC is. Even at Level 3.
He had days to prepare before that fight. Mans a level 3.5, he's supposedly stronger than the MC lmao

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Yup.

Although that doesn't explain her feats. ANY other dog or well anyone in general be it human or otherwise being so up close to that explosion should have suffered some serious injuries (or even death) but yet all that happened to Shadow was her getting bruised and her reaction time to evading the worst of the damage was extremely fast.

My running theory is that the finger did a lot more than just increase her intellect although its possible Ella did something as well or maybe another party did something.
Not sure anyone said this yet, but it does explain that, there's a library thing where you can read about a class of monsters that congregate around a monster body part and are changed by it, they're usually in a hive/pack or whatever, so shadow's likely at the very least halfway towards becoming a monster.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
-Deryl is fucking useless. Classic boss when you have to fight him vs when he joins your team. My opinion of him keeps going further and further down the drain
I think Deryl could give a good fight to to Brother (due him having a lot of range attack in his arsenal or some dirty tricks like gas and etc), but Sister with her "make explosive shit out thin air" is inconvenient enemy for him. In order to beat her - you need be tanky shit with top regenerative abilities (like MC) or something like Met or Tiffany (be able to turn yourself into light\lightning = evade all her explosive restrictions)

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
-Deryl is fucking useless. Classic boss when you have to fight him vs when he joins your team. My opinion of him keeps goingg further and further down the drain
He's not useless, he just has a bad match-up with Devana or whatever her was name. There's literally nothing he could have done when she put the bombs on him, and he didn't know what her power was.

Deryl would actually be way better suited to fighting Evander (the male twin) than MC was. Remember, all that guy has is that whatever his body disintegrates or something, but energy, like Met's lightning, can still hurt him. Deryl has that plasma gun, and he can fly. He could literally just fly around shooting Evander and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

MC can't really do anything to Evander because he has no energy attacks, but he's really well-suited to Devana because her bombs don't do anything since he can just shapeshift out of them, and he seems much stronger than any monster she can summon. From what we've seen of her, she's basically useless against the MC.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
He's not useless, he just has a bad match-up with Devana or whatever her was name. There's literally nothing he could have done when she put the bombs on him, and he didn't know what her power was.

Deryl would actually be way better suited to fighting Evander (the male twin) than MC was. Remember, all that guy has is that whatever his body disintegrates or something, but energy, like Met's lightning, can still hurt him. Deryl has that plasma gun, and he can fly. He could literally just fly around shooting Evander and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

MC can't really do anything to Evander because he has no energy attacks, but he's really well-suited to Devana because her bombs don't do anything since he can just shapeshift out of them, and he seems much stronger than any monster she can summon. From what we've seen of her, she's basically useless against the MC.
Yeah, MC basically facetanked everything in the fight with the sister and only "lost" because he didnt actually feel like winning. MC even admits though its a good thing he didnt actually try to fight Met. Dude is basically a living counter matchup lol

Reactions: codepdxlan
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes