harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
After this update SIN now look as Humanity traitors. Basicly their purpose is to help monsters conquer Earth and turn humans into Monsters cattle
No, talk to the healer in the part and ask about monster friends. You will find out Sin has been mind controlling monsters. Healer complains that valraven was somehow immune into being made friendly.
Their greatest asset is their servile ring creature that gives them teleportation demiplane creation. And that one is just handled as a literal tool and apparently is the most heavily mind controlled monster in their roster.

However, some monsters are less controllable than others (estheth), especially with the death of ella (explicitly when they lost the ability to prevent estheth from eating humans).

hero's path seems more unsustainable due to the sheer quantity of monsters. once the colonization of earth starts in earnest they look like they will be overwhelmed rather quickly.

sin has more points of failure. single individuals without which the organization crumbles.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I think we're moving towards HERO breaking apart. It doesn't matter how powerful SIN gets because the Captains exist

Also there are clear ideological differences between them. Also with Tiffany reaffirming her decision to kill Dexter, that will upset the balance further if she is successful

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...could one of the peeping toms tell me if there is any difference codewise?
I mean, either you fight and get the infos about the leading S class from the dog or you get a bunch of stuff that leads to the moon, both useful intel, but which is better? Are there different points?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hmm...could one of the peeping toms tell me if there is any difference codewise?
I mean, either you fight and get the infos about the leading S class from the dog or you get a bunch of stuff that leads to the moon, both useful intel, but which is better? Are there different points?
Each piece of intel gives money and herorecruit points. The herorecruit points are not used currently, so I suppose they will become relevant down the line to determine MC's standing with HERO.

If you don't fight, you can get a few more herorecruit points, but I think the difference is not important. It's something like 8 (fight, take the power drug) to 11 (don't fight, find all clues).

I haven't checked what happens if SIN get suspicious. I think you lose the chance to report on how the ceremony works, but I'm not sure if you gain anything in return.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
No, talk to the healer in the part and ask about monster friends. You will find out Sin has been mind controlling monsters. Healer complains that valraven was somehow immune into being made friendly.
Their greatest asset is their servile ring creature that gives them teleportation demiplane creation. And that one is just handled as a literal tool and apparently is the most heavily mind controlled monster in their roster.
Healer is your typical hippy idiot who cant make friends with humans, so he tried to befriend monsters. Truth is - SIN present their S class monster (Estheth) as example of coexistence between humankind and monsters...while in reality this monster do whatever she want and nobody in SIN is able to stop it. She just eat twins to the point where it leaked in TV just because Twins are delicious. Thats it. Earth for this monster is just one big mealfeast and SIN are the ones who provide it with food. Great example of coexistence!
So in the end SIN just help Estheth and others like her to consume humanity
hero's path seems more unsustainable due to the sheer quantity of monsters. once the colonization of earth starts in earnest they look like they will be overwhelmed rather quickly.
You need just to kill main ones
I think we're moving towards HERO breaking apart. It doesn't matter how powerful SIN gets because the Captains exist
Danger from SIN is that they can overrun HERO. I mean, whole point of bringing HERO to the public was to bring new recruits, because old HERO members cant be everywhere at same time. But if SIN join this game...Yeh, they may be weak, but they have numbers and if HERO concentrate attention on them, then who would take out monsters?

Reactions: Misalton

shiv88

Nov 17, 2022
Guys ,Is this game worth to play?
I like powerful mc, is there animated fighting scenes?
Ntr avoidable?
Def worth playing I'd say the best game on the site by far.
not really animated fight scenes but you'll never be disappointed in a set piece.
and the most important thing of all NTR is indeed avoidable.

Reactions: Misalton and GaRbS

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Danger from SIN is that they can overrun HERO. I mean, whole point of bringing HERO to the public was to bring new recruits, because old HERO members cant be everywhere at same time. But if SIN join this game...Yeh, they may be weak, but they have numbers and if HERO concentrate attention on them, then who would take out monsters?
Partly, yes bringing HERO public was to give the illusion that people have a choice when it comes to recruitment but it was also strategic. Now there's no need to waste time and effort concealing their existence and the existence of monsters.

As (I think it was Malik) tells MC, as long as Bernhardt exists, they can battle the monster threat pretty much indefinitely. But it would be a stalemate

Clark tells the group that the goal is to have at least 2 level threes per sector to patrol and keep the public safe

It all comes down to the captains being too op. There's no real threat or conflict right now

Reactions: GaRbS

shiv88

Nov 17, 2022
So im at the part where you either choose to warn Rina and met or not. Honestly Rina has one of the best looking models in the game and met is also pretty cool and I don't want to close my path with her if there is any but at the same time im playing a full corruption route. Does warning them gonna reduce corruption?
I don't think anything actually reduces your corruption.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, hero and sin are pretty much the same, they just use different methods.
Sin has the oath and hero their threats to keep their people in check.
Sin controls monsters to use their powers, hero performs an autopsy to extract their powers.
Hero abuses you to create a public image far from the truth, sin recruits the rest with the propaganda of freedom, especially from hero.
Both create new superhumans.
Both dont care about humans because both have a genocide agenda. For sin humans are recruits, monsterfood or both, for hero they are recruits or failed experiments.
Both lust for power and control without caring about collateral damage.
Both placed people in the hightest human ranks.
The only one who cares about humans- or at least human girls is the MC.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Partly, yes bringing HERO public was to give the illusion that people have a choice when it comes to recruitment but it was also strategic. Now there's no need to waste time and effort concealing their existence and the existence of monsters.

As (I think it was Malik) tells MC, as long as Bernhardt exists, they can battle the monster threat pretty much indefinitely. But it would be a stalemate

Clark tells the group that the goal is to have at least 2 level threes per sector to patrol and keep the public safe

It all comes down to the captains being too op. There's no real threat or conflict right now
1. Clark also tell that because of overwhelming numbers of monster attacks - he barely have time to get proper sleep or eat. Combine SIN agents to this mess...
2.Even for most important large scale attack on Ella hideout (battle of thousand Diamonds) HERO was able to put on the ground only 2 Captains with their teams. Against several S class monsters and Ella herself. This cost hight casualties (doubt that HERO actually care about normal footsoldiers, but 37 superhumans, some of which were pretty strong including 1 lieutenant). All of this happened while SIN agents were slacking off and enjoy pop-corn. But what if they join the battle with world-scale attack in order to thin HERO forces (force them to spread out)?
3.Yep. SIN lacking in terms of individual power (lvl 5 Super humans). At least from all we know about them so far (they could have 1-2 5 lvl superhumans inside their inner circle). But as we know from this update - they compensate it with tons of S-rank monsters (and they have big numbers of monsters which could overrun HERO if SIN decide to release them all at once) but what most important - they have at least 5-7 intelligent S rank monsters like Estheth and as Zack said - they are very dangerous foes who can become a challenge even for a Captain
Both lust for power and control without caring about collateral damage.
Both placed people in the hightest human ranks.
Well in case of HERO - they did not abuse their power for 50+ years. I mean Dexter is just a Premier Minister of one Sector . He is not a Supreme Minister and its not like many HERO agents infiltrate inside World Government (to the point where half of their most important members are part of SIN inner circle)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Healer is your typical hippy idiot who cant make friends with humans, so he tried to befriend monsters.
So what?
He is still a source of information, and while he believes he is "making friends" with monsters.
Any child can deduce from his description of events that Sin is using mind control on the monsters.

Which makes sense, because Sin is ALSO explicitly using mind control on their human recruits
SIN present their S class monster (Estheth) as example of coexistence between humankind and monsters...
In one of the branches you talk to the red ghost guy (landon IIRC) and he admits that this is just bullshit they tell the new recruits because estheth looks sexy and they want those guys to think with their dick
So in the end SIN just help Estheth and others like her to consume humanity
According to Shen they lost control over her when Ella died and he plans on do something about Estheth when he or Cole reaches level 5.

my impression here is that you didn't really explore all the branches of the time loop during the SIN infiltration event

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
1. Clark also tell that because of overwhelming numbers of monster attacks - he barely have time to get proper sleep or eat. Combine SIN agents to this mess...
2.Even for most important large scale attack on Ella hideout (battle of thousand Diamonds) HERO was able to put on the ground only 2 Captains with their teams. Against several S class monsters and Ella herself. This cost hight casualties (doubt that HERO actually care about normal footsoldiers, but 37 superhumans, some of which were pretty strong including 1 lieutenant). All of this happened while SIN agents were slacking off and enjoy pop-corn. But what if they join the battle with world-scale attack in order to thin HERO forces (force them to spread out)?
3.Yep. SIN lacking in terms of individual power (lvl 5 Super humans). At least from all we know about them so far (they could have 1-2 5 lvl superhumans inside their inner circle). But as we know from this update - they compensate it with tons of S-rank monsters (and they have big numbers of monsters which could overrun HERO if SIN decide to release them all at once) but what most important - they have at least 5-7 intelligent S rank monsters like Estheth and as Zack said - they are very dangerous foes who can become a challenge even for a Captain

Well in case of HERO - they did not abuse their power for 50+ years. I mean Dexter is just a Premier Minister of one Sector . He is not a Supreme Minister and its not like many HERO agents infiltrate inside World Government (to the point where half of their most important members are part of SIN inner circle)

Yeah, i get that HERO is problematic and should be critiziced and changed but its FAR better than it could be. Any real-world organisation with this level of power and capabilitys would behave far worse. My guess is most serious intelligence agencys in the real world behave worse.

They could control the whole world with ease already if they would have ever tried but its not their goal. And they were able to create a organisation where single inviduals who are more powerful than everything imagineable are keeping each other in check and are working together.

We cant really judge and compare Hero to our world where monsters doesnt exist. But however bad they maybe, SIN is for sure far worse. Just look at their dimension, thats how the world would look like under their reign.

They get used by intelligent monsters and are to arrogant to even realise it. It was different with ella i guess, more like a deal for both sides and both knowing they have different goals.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
He is still a source of information, and while he believes he is "making friends" with monsters.
Any child can deduce from his description of events that Sin is using mind control on the monsters.

Which makes sense, because Sin is ALSO explicitly using mind control on their human recruits
Let s say - he is naive stupid child, who view world in pink colors with pony and rainbows
In one of the branches you talk to the red ghost guy (landon IIRC) and he admits that this is just bullshit they tell the new recruits because estheth looks sexy and they want those guys to think with their dick
How it change the fact that SIN basicly help those creatures to conquer Earth?
According to Shen they lost control over her when Ella died and he plans on do something about Estheth when he or Cole reaches level 5.
Truth is - THEY NEVER HAD CONTROL FROM THE START. Basicly this means - Estheth could beat their ass (or eat them alive)

if they even think about oppose her urges. They even fail to take weakling like Valvaran under control. Estheth did whatever she want and until certain point of time her needs just werent so hard to hide. Rest of sentient Monsters are the same as Estheth
And we dont mention rouge monsters who hunt people on daily basis

Yeah, i get that HERO is problematic and should be critiziced and changed but its FAR better than it could be. Any real-world organisation with this level of power and capabilitys would behave far worse. My guess is most serious intelligence agencys in the real world behave worse.
I support that. What i mean - SIN present real threat to HERO. Threat that is taken very lightly until now. HERO must do something huge in order to escape War on two fronts which probably would be hard to win if not deadly for whole world. Now HERO need somehow rapidly improve their ground troops (1-3 lvl agents) so they could stay for themself and protect area from monsters or SIN agents attacks, while HERO Big Shots (captains and lieutenant) would manage main threat (S-rank monsters and top SIN members)
As it is for now - HERO recruit big numbers of civilians and lets be fair - at least 50% of them are not suited for combat mentally ( and i doubt that they are OK with killing humans = SIN agents). On contrast SIN recruit former soldiers, assassins, mercenaries, etc - people who have actual combat experience or at least serve in military, police, all that kind of organisations. Needles to say that they are by far better troops, then HERO have (this is why i think it would be wise for HERO to hire Mett into their ranks as field commander officer and make Michail Chief instructor for incoming recruits)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Im gonna fuck up my zero corruption run to kill fuckin Jared, aren't I?
Sigh... if only we could permanently kill him.

He's not useless, he just has a bad match-up with Devana or whatever her was name. There's literally nothing he could have done when she put the bombs on him, and he didn't know what her power was.
Well he got knocked out in one explosion... isn't he on Evolution 3 aswell ? All this time since he last had to be in a real fight. He should have instantly deployable Armor Seeds hidden on his body by now. It almost seems like he just sat in his room and jerked off all this time that he was off screen and didn't train like the MC does.
Then again... the way I chose to look at it is that the SIN fuckers came prepared to cause this exact progression of events, that Male Moon twin guy's power seems to be that his skin can basically be comprised of anti-matter any material that comes into contact with it instantly breaks down and gets destroyed. If MC's team had been given some time to adjust and strategize, Deryl could have been the perfect person to understand Moon boy's abilities and counter them, bombard him with explosives or plasma beams... just lazer punch K.O. the Moon boy like Mets thunder punched him. Then Moon girl would be easier to deal with for the MC, since she seems to be able to summon things outta thin air, but I assume that the types of objects she can create is limited. It would have to be things she has familiarized herself with intimately like the MC and Derryl had to. I remember Deryl explained he can only create things that he has a deep understanding of, knowing the physical and chemical details of these things he creates. The MC could easily escape her bombs and chains... bitchslap her giant lead ball boulder, and her monsters would just be little snacks. Then it would have just been her stamina against the MC's ...also she would have to keep from getting impaled or knocked out.
Two on two the Moon twins should have lost to the stronger and more experienced MC and Deryl... but they did bring Shen along aswell.
I think the Dev meant for it to look like the H.E.R.O. cunts underestimated their opponents and S.i.N. fucks took advantage of that oversight by executing an extremely well planned surgical strike. Since they already knew after the initiation ceremony that they would be walking into a trap when the Pink Cow was gonna go to grab some twins. They came well prepared and with more than enough people.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

speaking of training... did'nt Ella tell the MC long ago that to improve his ability to control and shape change other things he has to consume large amounts of flesh ? is there a reason why MC can't just destroy/remove the brains of monsters and absorb their bodies to boost his stamina pool without danger of corruption ? or just go absorb some cattle from farms and blame it on alien abductions ?

Thx, so my initial decision to fight was the right one...personally i want to get rid of hero AND sin, i'm not a fan of getting orders ^^
Upon the ruins of their empires the MC shall build his own. gotta destroy the competition from the inside before taking over the world.

What do you think - Rina and Met would join HERO? Met would be a nice addition to organisation - mercenary with combat experience, at least lvl 3 superhuman with OP powers (way better then former hairdresser).
If you explore most of the possibilities you can make a very accurate assumption that NOBODY gets to Not join SIN once they are at the ceremony... if you don't chose to tell Met and Rina about the tatto/oath and chose Nathan to be the only one to say no then they very nicely tell the MC that they understand and he should go wait in a secluded corner for the ceremony to end... once you go away from the crowd they send the Pink Minotaur lady to use her powers on you and force you to join.
Guess the MC will have to come up with a way to free them from SIN before they can be full fledged allies in the future. Their fate seems ambiguous, I personally chose to leave the meds in Langdon's office so I could remain undetected till the end of the ceremony and still warn them both without being caught. All three of us got attacked by the Pink Cow who seems crazy and smushes Met and the MC, then Nico strikes, Rina grabs unconscious Met and skedadles but we never find out if Met and Rina managed to escape the Hexringe's dimension without getting branded.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Did you buy the premium propaganda pack? Hero could never built a base like that without having a strong cover by the gov. Its also for sure not the only base they have. They were hidden in plain sight since the big war and they were no newbies back then. They had lots of time to train their massive powers and never were discovered? They hunted down monsters for their power and noone ever saw anything? We dont know how far the hero web is spread since we cant read their inner circles minds yet, we only know about sins web because they allow new mutants, but hero has mostly lvl 5 mutants and reading them could be instant suicide...you still can be sure they had some cleaners in govs and media to stay hidden. But in the end its pretty irrelevant now, since they are public no gov can touch them. Everyone has seen the direct combatpower of superhumans and monsters, no army could handle either of them so they wont get the support they would need for a fight/war. Sure, some hardliners of the humanity first movement will die a useless dead, but thats it. Hero controls the govs already because the govs cant refuse. And dont forget the mental abilities of some mutants, we already consumed one ourself, sin uses them to control monsters and their own people and you think hero dont has similar people in their ranks? Perhaps that stupif helmet has a similar function, never used it myself but since everyone else does...

• Angry
Reactions: Robotai
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes