myst0501

May 30, 2020
I liked the game more when everything could be explained using the laws of physics...
The laws of physics are just a set of rules humanity made up to try to help describe how we think reality works.

That is still the case in the world of this story. The difference is that the characters in the story are having to rapidly reevaluate and rewrite those preexisting rules.

Make no mistake though, there are rules. Which, imo, is part of what makes this story so good.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I liked the game more when everything could be explained using the laws of physics...

But it is true that it has become more difficult lately, because if it wasn't an error on the part of the author, we are leaving the OP power level and heading more towards ridiculous power level. And as I said, if their durability was really at the level that some people here are trying to claim it is, then to kill lvl 5, you would probably need destroy a good chunk of our planet.
Bro if you don't like the game like you used to just because it hurts your feeling you can just leave and stop trolling everyone with your half-assed knowledge

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I agree with that, but the foundation you are building on is still human.
You just improve it and evolving it in every possible way.

I think you fundamentally don't understand what I'm trying to tell you.
Genetic changes are one thing, but Superhumans are still "technically" human.

They have two arms just like humans, they have two legs just like humans and they have identical internal organs.
Although they are better and more developed in everything, they are still human from the "technical" point of view.
From a practical point of view, they probably couldn't be considered humans anymore.

Wel, maybe some kind of... Superhumans.
:ROFLMAO:

Even huge energy pool it's not infinite, especially when it comes to fighting an opponent of the same level as you.

Logically, you then have to rest and replenish your strength. Do you know a more effective way than eating and sleeping? Plus, even Superhumans have stomachs. And I don't know if you've noticed, but when your stomach is empty, it's an uncomfortable feeling. Would a Superhuman be able to survive for very long time without food or rest? Definitely yes. Would they be able to survive indefinitely? Definitely not.

Please avoid arrogant comments where you imply that you understand things that were not explicitly stated in the game better than the game creator. We can only theorize based on the information we have, nothing is certain and until explicitly stated otherwise, all opinions have equal weight. Let's be polite and respect different opinions.
Technically my brotha superhumans aren't human as they are incapable of breeding and producing fertile offspring with humans. From a biological perspective they are a different species.

Reactions: Wolf14

AtomicAtom2021

Aug 30, 2023

But it is true that it has become more difficult lately, because if it wasn't an error on the part of the author, we are leaving the OP power level and heading more towards ridiculous power level. And as I said, if their durability was really at the level that some people here are trying to claim it is, then to kill lvl 5, you would probably need destroy a good chunk of our planet.

Wait a goddamn minute, you said that if people proved you wrong that you would admit you were wrong. But your ultimate conclusion was that the AUTHOR was wrong? Sure, the AUTHOR OF THE STORY is the one in the wrong and is making errors in THEIR OWN STORY.

Jan 16, 2024
It's actually funny how the craziest people the thread ever had are not hanging around here so much nowadays or just vanished but discussions like that still manage to pop up EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE THE FACTS. I bet Jake is gonna have a cameo in the update and a new discussion will start about whether he was a influenced victim or just an asshole(please don't we are so done with that).

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Can someone share with me the best Superhuman theories?
Why did the eye stop MC's body growth? The discrepancy between his normal appearance and his peak physique is way too big. His superhuman physique should be his actual one after seeing both his parents.
I'm pretty stumped with all the theories, his memory echo, and his encounter with his mom reveals so much.

Reactions: JmTrad

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It's actually funny how the craziest people the thread ever had are not hanging around here so much nowadays or just vanished but discussions like that still manage to pop up EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE THE FACTS. I bet Jake is gonna have a cameo in the update and a new discussion will start about whether he was a influenced victim or just an asshole(please don't we are so done with that).
Jake didn't like the opinions of the forum goers so he commanded the moderators to fuck shit up. Thankfully we have a hexenringe of our own, so we ended up hiding inside our offtopic dimension.

So basically, this thread not only lost it's activity, but a lot of those who helped develop the theories in the first place and are aware of them don't really bother posting here. Newcomers need to redevelop them, which basically means that the damn mods bombed the thread to the Stone Age.

Congratulations, impeccable job. They even threatened to ban people from the thread! Like it matters! How am I going to ask "When update guyz lol?" which according to the mod is what the threads are supposed to be about ? People from the offtopic actively avoid posting here cause it's a matter of time till the mod flies in, on his bright white pegasus, and shits all over our discussions.

Last edited:

lightdrac

Jun 18, 2020

Sorry to have to burst your bubble but the game never closely followed the laws of physics. Case in point, the MC's powers and how they defy the laws of conservation of mass, all the way from level 1.

The MC either always has the same mass but changes size(volume), but that would mean he would be constantly breaking though floors, maybe through the ground since he can become giant-sized, while being able to somehow increase his strength and maintain his posture. So it's not like he's just inflating himself with air. He is also able to turn into a fly and actually.. fly.. which makes no sense even with his regular human mass. Even him being able later on to fly while human-shaped, without hollowing his bones, basically lowering his mass, should be impossible; it would be more like jumping really high and then gliding. Well, superhuman strength and super fast flapping maybe fix the flying issue but the wings would have to be absolutely huge, much bigger than what we see in the game and the flying itself would always be really annoying and wonky. Anyway, I am pretty sure it was mentioned explicitly that the MC is changing his mass/weight at these points though, so it's out of the question.

Or the only thing that would actually sorta make sense would the typical comic book/anime cop-out: pocket/alternative dimensions where the MC stores his extra mass. So a meat dimension, ain't that something! Or he is converting monster power, which could be considered a form of energy I guess, into mass/flesh and back into energy at will, in a manner of seconds. Yeah that's probably it, not completely unscientific I suppose.

When it comes to superhero shenanigans this pretty much comes with the territory, doesn't necessarily mean it's faulty writing. It makes sense with the whole sorta but not really Lovecraftian setting also.

Jan 16, 2024
Jake didn't like the opinions of the forum goers so he commanded the moderators to fuck shit up. Thankfully we have a hexenringe of our own, so we ended up hiding inside our offtopic dimension.

So basically, this thread not only lost it's activity, but a lot of those who helped develop the theories in the first place and are aware of them don't really bother posting here. Newcomers need to redevelop them, which basically means that the damn mods bombed the thread to the Stone Age.

Congratulations, impeccable job. They even threatened to ban people from the thread! Like it matters! How am I going to ask "When update guyz lol?" which according to the mod is what the threads are supposed to be about ? People from the offtopic actively avoid posting here cause it's a matter of time till the mod flies in, on his bright white pegasus, and shits all over our discussions.
Oh yeah i remember that

Long ago, the four cults lived in harmony worshipping whoever they wanted and occasionally doing waifu wars... then everything changed when the mods nuked the thread, only Mommy 4th could stop them and unite the cults but when the world needed her the most she vanished.

At first they felt sad then they felt rage but soon they discovered that their punishment was a bless in disguise because now they could worship and do just as many waifu wars without having to worry about the tyranny of the mods :WeSmart:.

That pretty much sums it right?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Oh yeah i remember that

Long ago, the four cults lived in harmony worshipping whoever they wanted and occasionally doing waifu wars... then everything changed when the mods nuked the thread, only Mommy 4th could stop them and unite the cults but when the world needed her the most she vanished.

At first they felt sad then they felt rage but soon they discovered that their punishment was a bless in disguise because now they could worship and do just as many waifu wars without having to worry about the tyranny of the mods :WeSmart:.

That pretty much sums it right?
Ah you are a fellow historian/scribe I see. Creative license is the best license.

The mods, under the influence of Jake the Bastard, completed their mission and then went on to have a crazy orgy amongst themselves. They made a contest of who is the most powerful and some of them (you can find the names some tens of pages back!) managed to fit even 6 dicks inside their anuses at the same time. Pleased with themselves and their achievements they left, only to return some weeks later and do the same again. But this time, in the orgy, the best of them managed to fit 9 dicks inside their anuses at the same time.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry to have to burst your bubble but the game never closely followed the laws of physics. Case in point, the MC's powers and how they defy the laws of conservation of mass, all the way from level 1.

The MC either always has the same mass but changes size(volume), but that would mean he would be constantly breaking though floors, maybe through the ground since he can become giant-sized, while being able to somehow increase his strength and maintain his posture. So it's not like he's just inflating himself with air. He is also able to turn into a fly and actually.. fly.. which makes no sense even with his regular human mass. Even him being able later on to fly while human-shaped, without hollowing his bones, basically lowering his mass, should be impossible; it would be more like jumping really high and then gliding. Well, superhuman strength and super fast flapping maybe fix the flying issue but the wings would have to be absolutely huge, much bigger than what we see in the game and the flying itself would always be really annoying and wonky. Anyway, I am pretty sure it was mentioned explicitly that the MC is changing his mass/weight at these points though, so it's out of the question.
Not necessarily. I just said that in 90% of cases we can explain how abilities work, but we still doesn't understand where the power source comes from. MC is actually just a pool of black slime that has a core somewhere inside. Based on the analysis of the cellular structure and DNA of other beings that he touches, he can create a cellular copy of these beings, or even hybrids. He is weak against electricity, as electricity causes the strong bonds between cells to break down. This all makes perfect sense. As you noted, MC can completely change the amount of his mass. However, his abilities are limited because when he was badly injured during longer fights, his regeneration began to lose its effectiveness because he simply did not have enough mass to regenerate from. This could technically be explained by the fact that the black slime is a form of miniature stem cells. As can be seen, MC can change the volume of these cells, increase their size, shrink them or reorganize them. If I had to guess, I would say that the cells are gradually created by its core. MC can increase his mass with food, but I guess that shouldn't be enough. Well, certainly not after long battles where he loses a lot of limbs and tentacles. An explanation is offered that there is another source of energy here. But we can't explain it yet. No one can explain it yet, although the scientists in Superhuman are trying.

We know a lot and we can explain a lot. Knowledge of that external or internal energy source will be key.
Maybe there is some kind of "transmitter" that Monsters and Superhumans can connect to and draw energy from for their abilities. We don't know that yet, but we will definitely find out in the future. It will be the last piece of the puzzle.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
What does slight hope mean in this context? If Malik can cause attacks orders of magnitude more powerful and more lasting than Nuclear explosions, and has only a slight hope against Bernhardt, then he probably has to hit him multiple times.
I am interested about how Bernhardt is able to tank non-physical abilities like Nux Death for example? As we saw on Ella example (lvl 5) - it does not matter how awesome regeneration or durability you have because against such "conceptual" powers you would get down with one word
Of course Bernhardt could strike first but what if someone would be able to take him by surprise?

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I am interested about how Bernhardt is able to tank non-physical abilities like Nux Death for example? As we saw on Ella example (lvl 5) - it does not matter how awesome regeneration or durability you have because against such "conceptual" powers you would get down with one word
Of course Bernhardt could strike first but what if someone would be able to take him by surprise?
He has a passive shield. The same one as Alice for example. I bet it deters more than just physical attacks, but we are not aware to its full capabilities yet.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes