Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
Having just replayed the fight between MC and the twins, I can confidently say that the reason MC doesn't kill Devana is because he simply doesn't view her as a threat.
Neither her bombs nor her created monster were even a slight problem for the MC, so he's completely focused on Evander.

He does say that he should kill the girl first, but that's at the start of the fight so my guess is either he thought she was more dangerous (to him) than she actually is, or he was worried (rightly) about her taking out Deryl.

P.S. Also, he's outnumbered 3 to 1 so he probably really doesn't want Shen stepping in, and killing Devana (or trying to) would definitely cause that.
Not sure if he's smart enough to actually think about that, though.

Reactions: SquallofNight
Jan 16, 2024
WW just trolled all of us. Claudia is still a sweetheart. The conspiracy theorists will have a good time with this one, and the next one promises to be full of action.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
It’s probably just because of the low resolution and black and white photos, but, to me, the girl on the bottom left looks better after than before. It’s like she went from a super bland accountant-type to a mischievous party girl who looks like she’d be crazy in bed.
Brother, no, trust me.
She fucked up her face and possibly more of her "external" body so (I hope for your sanity) you don't want to tap that

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes