Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I’ve just caught up with the story, and can someone give me a tldr on what just happened with the dream sequences are, is the mc just finding out about the 12, and is the next update going to show us the rest of the twelve? And is all this making the memory power stronger and then I’m guessing an evolution to get out of position the mc is in? And whats happening with the twins, how is this all going to go?
The exact point of the training is a matter of speculation. I won't bore you with convoluted theories, but Syla says that consuming memories makes the Memory trait stronger. The higher quality the Memories, the stronger the trait.

Since Apostles represent important concepts relevant to Divinity and the creation of the universe, connecting to them and absorbing their memories allows MC to gain insight to the origin of everything.

My own opinion is that just like MC can absorb the memories of a common thug and learning how to immitate the personality and various traits that the particular thug possesses, the same is happening here, just on a much larger scale. A God's personality, depth of character and knowledge is orders of magnitude more potent. Once MC fully assimilates these memories, he will be able to "see" more with his power and understand everything at a fundamental level, perhaps up to the point of omniscience. There's probably more than that going on, as Syla says a few peculiar things that we currently lack the context to understand.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I didn't give a shit about Ella death, but Laurie's is another story, what was the point to kill her ?! Why doing my man Deryl like this ? Hasn't he suffered enough already ?

And I may not be the first one to point this out, but the boobies are way too big, luckily they're drawn way less exaggerated in the most worked arts, but I wish it could be so for the normal one too…

• Sad
Reactions: JmTrad

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I didn't give a shit about Ella death, but Laurie's is another story, what was the point to kill her ?! Why doing my man Deryl like this ? Hasn't he suffered enough already ?

And I may not be the first one to point this out, but the boobies are way too big, luckily they're drawn way less exaggerated in the most worked arts, but I wish it could be so for the normal one too…
Well at least we are able to prevent laurie's death if we want, i mean we don't even have to choose between saving her or banging aglaecwif anymore.

Reactions: SquallofNight

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Well at least we are able to prevent laurie's death if we want, i mean we don't even have to choose between saving her or banging aglaecwif anymore.
Seriously ?! How we're supposed to know about this ? Ok thanks !

Kazenaraka

Aug 16, 2019
It's both power and skill check, it first happened in the split tunnels, depending on the rewards you get from either paths, you need
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for more details there's a walkthrough on the front page

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
You need this +3 points on the 2nd fight to save Laurie:
  • 100 power (or pick the right path and don't meet Aglaecwif) allow you to pick the option "Hesitate" in the 1st fight that will give you +1 point in the 2nd fight.
  • 28 skill gives you +1 point.
  • Choose "Destroy it before its finished" +1 point

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I’ve just caught up with the story, and can someone give me a tldr on what just happened with the dream sequences are, is the mc just finding out about the 12, and is the next update going to show us the rest of the twelve? And is all this making the memory power stronger and then I’m guessing an evolution to get out of position the mc is in? And whats happening with the twins, how is this all going to go?
Simply put... Each dream gives you 10 power... So, a total of 120 power boost... Which makes you 2x stronger than before.... A lvl 3 with enough power to put most if not all lvl 4 to shame

Reactions: Nadder

Kazenaraka

Aug 16, 2019
wait, the dreams have been giving us a power boost??
Yes, we've been focusing so much on the body department (3rd apostle trait) that we neglect the memory trait (4th Apostle trait), the dream sequences is despite being planned to put MC in indefinite weakening states, ended up strengthening him because it allows him to commit to his memory more

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Simply put... Each dream gives you 10 power... So, a total of 120 power boost... Which makes you 2x stronger than before.... A lvl 3 with enough power to put most if not all lvl 4 to shame
I'm fairly sure that Level 4s have Power in the thousands. After all the are supposed to beat threats like the Himavat, Hugnir and Asura. For reference, MC thinks that the Asura is around 3000 power. So he probably isnt't putting any level 4s to shame yet. Although I suspect that he may be able to beat some of them in a duel. After all Shen seemed to have a lot of trouble.

wait, the dreams have been giving us a power boost??
10 per dream regardless of choices.
5 if you choose to hunt with Michael.

This update gives you 65 Power total.

The next update will possibly give more, as MC will most likely go through the rest of the Apostles (60) and Syla has promised to teach him something which may also increase his power, along with whatever extra training opportunities he finds while on the paths.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I'm fairly sure that Level 4s have Power in the thousands. After all the are supposed to beat threats like the Himavat, Hugnir and Asura. For reference, MC thinks that the Asura is around 3000 power. So he probably isnt't putting any level 4s to shame yet. Although I suspect that he may be able to beat some of them in a duel. After all Shen seemed to have a lot of trouble.
Wow... That's a really massive power jump... If it's true, I don't think mc can reach that level in the game unless the game runs for few years... (How to acquire more power? Rich people can use that power boost (power boost from Tiffany and joker...).... Even dreams don't give that much power... Maybe God's memories should give more than 30...more than artificial boost can give...)

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Wow... That's a really massive power jump... If it's true, I don't think mc can reach that level in the game unless the game runs for few years... (How to acquire more power? Rich people can use that power boost (power boost from Tiffany and joker...).... Even dreams don't give that much power... Maybe God's memories should give more than 30...more than artificial boost can give...)
*insert gtdead's theory of how power growth will work per evolution here*

May 13, 2023
Hi, I know I'm new and all, but I noticed something while replaying the game I didn't see people comment here (through my memory isn't infallible)

On unrelated note, this is my first time posting here, so any feedback regarding posting or the contents of my post here would be highly appreciated if you have the time. Thanks a lot!

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
A timelapse of 2 years will probably allow him to reach that point as a level 3 but I think he will evolve way before that.
If he evolves however, he will probably reach that number easily. If any level 4 HERO agent has enough power to deal with those threats, then MC will also get enough to compete or even surpass some of them.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes