kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I may be wrong, but H.E.R.O. doesn't send 2 level 4s against an A rank, they send a level 4 and a level 3. I distinctly remember that they send a level 2 and a level 1 after C ranks (e.g. Laurie and Del) so they probably do something similar for A ranks.

Danica had 24 power at the time of fighting MC, and she probably didn't progress much because as she admits, she didn't use her power much.

Why, because she lost to MC and Alice, two extremely exceptional superhumans?

Him tying with Evander doesn't necessarily mean they have the same power. MC defeated Valravn who had 163 power.
my bad for Danica, dont know why i had 12 in mind, but my point still is valid in the sens that her progression is slower than mc and she didnt have a lot of time to gain power before her third evolution, her trait still is very dangerous but in therm of raw power, she's far weaker than mc.

For Laurie maybe i didnt chose my word well, my point is that she's an average level 2 when mc already is above other regular superhuman with an equal level, same with level 3 and it's why i said that if mc evolve level 4 around 1000 to 3000, an average level 4 should have less power than that.

The comparison Met vs Evander with mc vs Valravn doesnt work though, because mc had a big advantage with is trait and his regeneration, any other superhuman with a similar level and power would have been killed (even HERO didnt expect mc to win), and even with all his advantages , mc barely win because of the power gap between him and Valravn.
When the clash between Met and Evander power resulted in a big explosion that took both down , resulting in a draw.
To do that their power have to be relatively close. (from what Evander say, Met think that Evander could have go harder, maybe he was holding back or it was the particularity the twin's have to share their power but we cant know for sure .

edit: For the part about team i will quote the teacher to respond :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Just a number, but WW (the dev in case you don't know) said that we could expect something big for 1.0
Someone theorized a new art makeover but probably it will be big story-wise
there has been some teasing in story from ella as far as new art goes but nothing concrete iirc but us seeing some "future" versions of characters make me lean towards something story focused as well

Edit: as in it doesn't make sense to draw future characters in the current artstyle since it would just mean WW has to redraw them in the "upgrade" later

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
there has been some teasing in story from ella as far as new art goes but nothing concrete iirc but us seeing some "future" versions of characters make me lean towards something story focused as well

Edit: as in it doesn't make sense to draw future characters in the current artstyle since it would just mean WW has to redraw them in the "upgrade" later
I think by art makeover, people meant old stuff being drawn in the new style. Especially some of the sprites, like MC's sprite.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
old artstyle grows on you, but never got used to the big boobas tho, just not my thing
Yeah, I also liked the artstyle. It also got better over the time. All the characters looked the better in later updates.

And I am also not a fan of oversized boobs. They look ridiculous. Haha.
And when a character with normal sized boobs show up (Devana Moon) you can make fun of her for having "small" boobs. Hillarious. :ROFLMAO:

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I really love the artstyle.
More so in the latest update with Bernhardt.
Man was pretty badass and his abilities look amazing.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Yeah, I also liked the artstyle. It also got better over the time. All the characters looked the better in later updates.

And I am also not a fan of oversized boobs. They look ridiculous. Haha.
And when a character with normal sized boobs show up (Devana Moon) you can make fun of her for having "small" boobs. Hillarious. :ROFLMAO:
Are they really so oversized? I mean, looking at all girls we have:
• Small to Nonexisting.: Demi and Mia.
• Average.: Clover, Devana and Zara.
• Above Average (Medium or Fun Size).: Bailey, Danica, Jess, Laurie, Nyx and Rina.
• Big Boobs.: Amber, Brianna, Claudia, Christie, Ella, Liz and Nico.
• HUGE.: Alice, Emily, Lexi, Tess and Tiffany.
• MONSTER TITS.: Aglaecwif, Claire and Eisheth.
• FUCKING MASSIVE: Angelina and Lisa.
• TIER ANGELINA.: This is Ange going super saiyan in the morning before the milking session.

So... yeah, we have some ultra super mega huge bazoongas, but even the bigger ones (like Alice and Emily) are fewer compared to the more "normal" big and above average tiers.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
• Above Average (Medium or Fun Size).: Bailey, Danica, Jess, Laurie, Nyx and Rina.
• TIER ANGELINA.: This is Ange going super saiyan in the morning before the milking session.

Would female MC be under Big or Huge :unsure:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm one of the main fans of the original art, but I'm too used to the new art now.

As someone who loved, and I really mean loves, Danica and Alexis old art a lot, I don't mind the new look. WW somehow made Nico even more fucking hot than she was previously. Then we got Nyx, Aglaecwif, and a whole lot of other upgrades. Would I be mad if WW went back to the old style? No, but with the way the new art is, I'm fine with the direction.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

So... yeah, we have some ultra super mega huge bazoongas, but even the bigger ones (like Alice and Emily) are fewer compared to the more "normal" big and above average tiers.
To be frank, the above average and big boobs tier should just be combined. Nico's tits are barely bigger than Dani's and Nyx. They're all in the same ball park which is why I find the oversized tits comments a bit amusing. They're definitely big but it's not that crazy.

Of all the characters, Alice, Alexis, Aglaecwif, Angelina, Emily, Lisa, Syla and Tiffany have the biggest breast. Everyone else is below them. That's 8 women out of like over 30. Everyone else hovers around Ella's size. Either being slightly bigger or smaller.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

Liz's are perfect with her toned body. Claudia's were perfect too in that peek into the dream/future.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
To be frank, the above average and big boobs tier should just be combined. Nico's tits are barely bigger than Dani's and Nyx. They're all in the same ball park which is why I find the oversized tits comments a bit amusing. They're definitely big but it's not that crazy.

Of all the characters, Alice, Alexis, Aglaecwif, Angelina, Emily, Lisa, Syla and Tiffany have the biggest breast. Everyone else is below them. That's 8 women out of like over 30. Everyone else hovers around Ella's size. Either being slightly bigger or smaller.
I divided it in two because some girls didn't feel small enough to go on average, while others weren't as big as the girls in Huge.

Dani is closer to Nico, i agree, but i still think she is smaller (hers are a lot rounder and look perkier though). But Nyx is at least 1 or 2 cups smaller (i compared when we were first introduced to Nyx and the other captains, and the difference was noticible; although, it could have been her clothes types).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes