Mar 31, 2020
Whats the highest achievable power/skill for a 0 corruption playthrough as of 0.976 release? I've got 470 power/38 skill, wondering if it's possible to get more.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Are they really so oversized? I mean, looking at all girls we have:
• Small to Nonexisting.: Demi and Mia.
• Average.: Clover, Devana and Zara.
• Above Average (Medium or Fun Size).: Bailey, Danica, Jess, Laurie, Nyx and Rina.
• Big Boobs.: Amber, Brianna, Claudia, Christie, Ella, Liz and Nico.
• HUGE.: Alice, Emily, Lexi, Tess and Tiffany.
• MONSTER TITS.: Aglaecwif, Claire and Eisheth.
• FUCKING MASSIVE: Angelina and Lisa.
• TIER ANGELINA.: This is Ange going super saiyan in the morning before the milking session.

So... yeah, we have some ultra super mega huge bazoongas, but even the bigger ones (like Alice and Emily) are fewer compared to the more "normal" big and above average tiers.
I think when you have to make 6 separate categories for "above average" (and average and below are just 2) you're pretty much confirming the point large breasts are something of the game's staple. :sneaky:

Nothing wrong with it mind you, but there's little point in trying to deny it.

Reactions: Robotai

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Whats the highest achievable power/skill for a 0 corruption playthrough as of 0.976 release? I've got 470 power/38 skill, wondering if it's possible to get more.
Damn, I have 420/37 on 0 corruption.
How did you get so high?
I mostly forgot all previous choices you can do since I am not replaying the game.
Does it have anything to do with the fact that I have 10 mil dollars?

Mar 31, 2020
Damn, I have 420/37 on 0 corruption.
How did you get so high?
I mostly forgot all previous choices you can do since I am not replaying the game.
Does it have anything to do with the fact that I have 10 mil dollars?
Lots of seemingly unimportant choices boost your stats, for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nets you +3 power and +3 skill. Off the top of my head the largest missable power boost was from first choosing the horn instead of the eye from the shopkeep for the +10 power boost, then choosing to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for +5 power and +3 skill boost.
Probably. IIRC if you wish for power then it nets you +50 which would track.
It's actually +30 to power.

Reactions: ffive

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Unless you do the loop during SIN Initiation, realistically, you shouldn't have got over 435 Power and 38 Skills with 0 Corruption. Minus visiting Aglaecwif, that's the max currently. With corruption, it's around 489 Power, I believe.

Mar 31, 2020
Unless you do the loop during SIN Initiation, realistically, you shouldn't have got over 435 Power and 38 Skills with 0 Corruption. Minus visiting Aglaecwif, that's the max currently. With corruption, it's around 489 Power, I believe.
The loop was patched out, you can no longer take the sketchy SIN drug. Shame. 435 power on 0 corruption tracks if you miss out on Tiffany's power up and go for Aglaecwif, though.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
The loop was patched out, you can no longer take the sketchy SIN drug. Shame. 435 power on 0 corruption tracks if you miss out on Tiffany's power up and go for Aglaecwif, though.
I think he's refering to the one were you can kill Jared after the tournament and keep the +3 power and skill; so doing the tournament again gives you another +3 to power and skill. That one still isn't patched as far as i know (mayba it's intentional, but i don't know :V).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You're correct, I forgot about Tiffany. So yeah, around 470 Power would be the max you can get. Only corruption or if you did the loop gets you above 480. One of my playthroughs has around 590 Power and like 80 Skills. I'll check.

Mar 31, 2020
I think he's refering to the one were you can kill Jared after the tournament and keep the +3 power and skill; so doing the tournament again gives you another +3 to power and skill. That one still isn't patched as far as i know (mayba it's intentional, but i don't know :V).
That's kinda patched - MC will nope out of killing Jared on his second run, but that's still free +3 power and +3 skill from his first attempt. I don't want to count it though as that's clearly a bug.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Off the top of my head the largest missable power boost was from first choosing the horn instead of the eye from the shopkeep for the +10 power boost
Bro I completely forgot about the eye.
I still have it with me, because I didnt gave it to the monster girl.
I was replaying that part so many times, because I wanted the perfect run to save Deryl and Laurie, so I went the other way and let Deryl have fun with the monster girl.
I am seriously wondering if the eye could be used in the future.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
I think when you have to make 6 separate categories for "above average" (and average and below are just 2) you're pretty much confirming the point large breasts are something of the game's staple. :sneaky:

Nothing wrong with it mind you, but there's little point in trying to deny it.
I mean, if we're beeing real, theres only 4 "above average" rank, since the "MONSTER TITS" and "TIER ANGELINA" are more of me joking and being VERY specific with their sizes (like, the monster tits only having monster girls and Angelina being in the list twice just for the super milk amp).

I'm also not puting Devana on a "Small" cathegory (my girl isn't small, she's average god dammit!), so i made a more Average rank. So, if you ain't a simp like me, you could just as easily made them be: Nonexisting => Small => Average => Big => Huge => FUCKING MASSIVE.

But thats just me being a tit connoisseur.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheShelly and ffive

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Bro I completely forgot about the eye.
I still have it with me, because I didnt gave it to the monster girl.
I was replaying that part so many times, because I wanted the perfect run to save Deryl and Laurie, so I went the other way and let Deryl have fun with the monster girl.
I am seriously wondering if the eye could be used in the future.
We'll undoubtedly run into Aglaecwif again so there will be another chance to give it to her.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes