Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
As longas Ella is motivated by her brand of self-righteousness, she'll do whatever she does. Its not hard to think that Ella is playing 8 moves ahead
I do think she "had a reason" and personally I think its plot. Waking Mia up before getting forced into hero (mc can't leave) makes the plot alot "easier".

In universe though what is the "8 moves" ahead for healing Mia a couple of weeks early? MC has the ability to not thank her so its not like she's doing it to get in MC good graces which relies on you wanting/caring about Mia in the first place.

Obviously she could be playing 40d chess and knows Mia's entire future and that she'll be absolutely required for her plan but there's just as much chance she isn't (50/50)

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone else hoping in the next update the twins will be able to fuse into this absolute goddess now that they have powers since the whole twins thing in here make me believe they can do it

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone else hoping in the next update the twins will be able to fuse into this absolute goddess now that they have powers since the whole twins thing in here make me believe they can do it
Liz and amber combined would literally just be liz/amber with 2 hair colors and 1 eyeshadow of each color :HideThePain:

Have the moon twins do a fusion dance and then we'll talk

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
As much as some people talk up this fusion idea, I think it would ultimately be seen as an attempt to reduce the size of the MC's harem and not be taken that well.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Please, no. No fusing. I don't know if there is more than one aspect to "the ocean" as a major power, but if we are looking at their preferences, then you have Amber and her love of water, so that's the easy fix. Then you have Liz and her polymath tendencies, where the "eater" suffix comes into play, where she can grow stupidly. What I would like to know is, how are they going to complement each other?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Please, no. No fusing. I don't know if there is more than one aspect to "the ocean" as a major power, but if we are looking at their preferences, then you have Amber and her love of water, so that's the easy fix. Then you have Liz and her polymath tendencies, where the "eater" suffix comes into play, where she can grow stupidly. What I would like to know is, how are they going to complement each other?
To be fair the moon twins don't really "compliment" each other. One is just a "support" type while the other is "offensive" type. You could switch evanders powers with any "offensive" type and the amount they compliment each other doesn't really change imo

Edit: If Liz and Amber get the same support/offensive I think Liz will get the support and Amber get the offensive

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'd be okay with Fusing if it was optional. Like they do it in a fight or during sex and just go full DBZ mode.

But it would ruin their characters if they were just a permanently fused character for the rest of the runtime, even if that happens, I'd want it to be something you can prevent with enough Power/Skill.

Anyways I gotta get off this fuckin Thread and back to my hole, I've ventured too long here.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes