JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
Was in the middle of playing darkwood when I noticed weirdworld go live, had to run back to my hideout and save quick lmao.

Jan 16, 2024
Congratulations to everyone on reaching 900 pages! i am glad we got this update because while i got away with my bury the light joke on page 800 (that is now 799) i had no way over a joke involving the 9th. in celebration here you go The Truth and their Chosen Eisheth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Probably, there are many ways they could survive this and even if they don't the potential exists for them to come back.

In a sense, we have already seen this happening.
Nyx can resurrect people and she restored a monsterfied Duncan to his level 3 body.
Eisheth's and Charlie's powers allow them to defy death and just reappear no matter what.
Creation can outright create constructs with monster traits.

So if it's possible for some Powers to do it, it stands to reason that MC's powers may also allow something of the sort.
This is in addition to Bailey claiming that Syla told her about the possibility of a new body.
Bailey is an exception. Far as I can tell, she's just an animated body that can eat things. We don't know EXACTLY what Nyxs powers do yet. We just have some vague 'I have a part of your soul'. We have no idea how that works in regards to a new body for the people who die.

Regenerating yourself as part of your natural powers is not the same.

We've already had an extensive prison sequence where we see that the MC can use his power to assist in regrowing or changing normal people, and we've already seen that superhumans instinctively defend themselves against the powers of other superhumans. I don't see it without the MC having to do some training to figure out a way to sidestep that defense.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
any of you guys catch the stream? tis a shame we are close to the ending
Not exactly. What he said is that he didn't want to give a straighforward answer because his plans may change in the short future, but his exact words were "The game is 98% complete (refering to the version number), but he has all the material he needs for a sequel". Later he went on to talk about all the new arcs and the plans he has for some characters, like Tiffany, Jared, Ella, Michael and more. There is no chance he can fit all these in the 2% left unless he changes the versioning system to 4 decimals.

There are many things that can happen
He may stop Superhuman for a while to get started with one of his other games, then return to Superhuman for the sequel.
He may stop developing the story further, do a full polish/rework certain parts, put it on Steam, and then start developing the sequel.
Or other interpretations that I can't think of at this point.

You can hear the answer here (it's time stamped)

Athmas

Oct 8, 2023
Not exactly. What he said is that he didn't want to give a straighforward answer because his plans may change in the short future, but his exact words were "The game is 98% complete (refering to the version number), but he has all the material he needs for a sequel". Later he went on to talk about all the new arcs and the plans he has for some characters, like Tiffany, Jared, Ella, Michael and more. There is no chance he can fit all these in the 2% left unless he changes the versioning system to 4 decimals.

There are many things that can happen
He may stop Superhuman for a while to get started with one of his other games, then return to Superhuman for the sequel.
He may stop developing the story further, do a full polish/rework certain parts, put it on Steam, and then start developing the sequel.
Or other interpretations that I can't think of at this point.

You can hear the answer here (it's time stamped)
oh youre right, joined like 3 minutes after allat but i got the prior info from a comment i saw

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I've been trying to make some sense out of the info we have on Cole, drawing some conclusions on the Power difference between him and MC.
Turns out, the game has given us enough info to form a hypothesis. The narrators aren't exactly reliable, but they also don't have a reason to lie.

Clues:
1. Met thinks that he and Cole has similar Power levels.
This is important, as Met has been shown to be a good judge of Power levels. He says so to Charlie, but he also showcases this by figuring out that Alice has more power than Michael (being a Superhuman for longer, evolved earlier), despite having trouble with the latter.

2. Shen thinks that currently, Moon Twins are weaker than Cole.
Shen says that when MC transforms into Cole and tries to fish some information. He taunts him with the extraordinary Twin growth but it's obvious that he doesn't think they have surpassed him yet.

3. Evander tied against Met.
This is probably an indication that the Moon Twins share their Power pool automatically. Met's lightning protects him from Evander's ridiculous ability so there doesn't exist any unfair advantage between them. So the common denominator is the Power stat.

4. MC destroyed the Moon Twins in a 1v2.
MC has a Power that is weak against Evander and he made a fool out of Devana. Once he understood how to fight them, he dominated the battle.

5. MC during infiltration thought that Met may be on his level.
This happened back when MC had around 360~ Power. Since then, MC has increased his Power significantly, 130 Power just from Dreams/

6. MC after his fight with Deryl, said that his monster parent believes he can take Cole.
At this point MC had 300-315 Power, had already taken some damage from fighting Deryl and he was near the end of his Evolution Trance.

So based on all these, I think it's fair to say that if the following are true:
- Met and Cole have about the same Power
- MC could take on Cole right after Deryl
- MC correctly thought that Met was on his level during the SIN ceremony
And knowing that MC was capable of beating the Twins in a 1v2

Met, Cole and Moon Twin shared Pool have somewhere around 300-400 Power
MC's possible power range as of 0.98 is 452-589.
So MC has already surpassed all of them.

MC was already on their level when he evolved and worst case scenario, he should have at least 50 more Power than Cole. while best case scenario should be around 200 Power.

Considering how good MC is at adapting and punching above his weight class, a possible 200 Power advantage, a heavy armor giving him fire resistance and probably enough killing power to turn Cole into minced meat with his Mantis Strike, it doesn't really make sense for a level 3 Cole to last for more than a minute and that's very generous.
You forgot about two important point:

First Met isnt equal to Evander and it's implied by Met himself.

Evander "It was a worthy blow. I underestimated how much power you could gather."
Met "You telling me you could have gone even harder?"

Personnaly, i take it as Evander tied with Met only by using his own pool of power (but it's pure speculation)

Second it's Mc didnt destroyed the moon twin, they didn't give it their alll because they had to capture mc alive, but what Syla said implie that he should be stronger than one but not both .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mc around 450-500 power is weaker than both twins (from Syla) but the twin's are still weaker than Cole (from Shen),

So for me Met and the twins should have around 250-300 each since Met tied with Evander, Met said that Cole have at least as much power than him and mc's apostle said that he could beat him shortly after is evolution when he was around 300 but still in is "evolution trance" , so Cole should be a little higher than Met , possibly around 350 and a middle ground power for mc is around 500 power.

Cole has also obtained a weapon that could possibly reequilibrate the power balance, but even with that Cole is untrained with it so Mc should dominate this fight but not winning that easily ^^

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Ok, I have questions:
1 - How does Danica know Oscar's normal form? Did she read some files on him while kept in HERO or is it some influence from MC, who knows Oscar's normal form from Charlie's dream? (On that note - it looks like Charlie didn't tell SIN that MC goes around people's dreams. Did she not care or actively sabotaged them? Hmmm...)
2 - Why dream Aglaecwif didn't feel that my MC has Eye of her child? During battle of diamonds she felt it instantly and didn't know where it is but still got it if you went to her. I didn't, as I needed that point from Deryl going to her to save Laurie.
3 - How is Shopkeep still alive? And if he is alive, why we haven't seen other humans from different realities? From what I got during this update - shopkeep's humanity was wiped out much like harpy/mermaid one. If he found out a way to flee - then others MUST have found out it too. And if he didn't - then he is dead, which raises the question how does he manifest in real world?
4 - Is there a list of changes in the game due to high corruption? I am too lazy to keep 2 saves and cross check them every time I think something could change.
5 - Who was the monster judge and why Eisheth killed him so easily without any repercussions?

And looks like in 1 or 2 updates Liz and Amber will pay shopkeep's water. Heh.
Hope MC will beat Cole's ass next update. :sneaky:

Sep 3, 2018
I'm a bit surprised that people are being distracted by Cole when the real big bad of at least a good chunk of the entire overall plot has already been revealed. Does no one else see it?

Cole:

Is subordinate to Ella, was experimented on by Xanthe Jr, is jealous of the MC, and is just a placeholder for S.I.N leadership until Ella gets back who can't even handle that properly. In his very short tenure he hasn't even been able to keep control of it or prevent it from being hijacked by an enemy and a former lackey, let alone advance its goals and his status has been eclipsed by Shen and Charlie as well. He's a minor lieutenant, a sub-boss at best, who's in over his head and getting played like the mediocre chess piece he is. His one really egregious act, the "killing" of Liz and Amber, was an attempt at mercy and a projection of his own weakness and self-loathing at being unable to resist or overcome Xj. And I'd bet good money he'll fail in even that as he won't have successfully killed them at all.

Xanthe Jr:

Experimented on Ella, experimented on Cole, experimented on Liz and Amber, killed countless sets of twins in his experiments and would likely have done the same to Liz and Amber given the chance to complete his plans, has hijacked S.I.N. and prompted most of their worst crimes, and is the actual driving force behind them now when Langdon only thinks he is. He is the architect of most of the suffering we've seen, he fucked up Ella mentally and emotionally through his experimental tortures which is what set her on the path she's on now. Of all the human antagonists, he's number one in terms of how much harm he's done and how much he's responsible for all the bad shit that has plagued MC.

If I had a gun and two bullets with the two of them in front of me, I'd shoot Xj twice just to make sure. Cole is pathetic and virtually irrelevant in comparison, either he can be flipped or mostly ignored but either way he's a minor player that is getting way more attention than he's worth. There's no purpose in going so hard against a pissant when there are real problems to deal with first.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes