Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Are there minimum system requirements for this game? It doesn't run on win 11 box.
There shouldn't be. Its a Renpy Game, the only requirement should be to have a PC (And not even that, thanks to the android ports :)). But if what you are saying its true then its another reason for me to not upgrade my win

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Are there minimum system requirements for this game? It doesn't run on win 11 box.
If your PC can run Windows, it can run this game. Did you finish uncompressing the game before running? If you try to open the game before it just don't run.

Also, to open the game is the Superhuman.exe file.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
If your PC can run Windows, it can run this game. Did you finish uncompressing the game before running? If you try to open the game before it just don't run.

Also, to open the game is the Superhuman.exe file.
Turned out on my machine, it only runs if the directory is under C:\PROGRAM FILES. Even though every other AVN I've downloaded is not found under that directory and runs just fine. I keep my AVNs under C:\VISUAL NOVELS\name.

Thanks for answering

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Turned out on my machine, it only runs if the directory is under C:\PROGRAM FILES. Even though every other AVN I've downloaded is not found under that directory and runs just fine. I keep my AVNs under C:\VISUAL NOVELS\name.

Thanks for answering
Yeah, as a side note:

I don't plan to do something like downgrading my operation sys from Win 10 to Win11 in like 1 or 2 yrs more until M$ iron out the hiccups and bugs with like 100+ patches.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Taking bets on what will happen that little shit Cole was it will he:

A: Get humiliated in violent manner and eaten by us
B: Get humiliated and turned into our bitch through body configuration
C: Get saved by little Ella or Allies like before but we can finally nail Jared instead
D: He gets killed by something or someone else just so spite us all on not killing him right when we are walking him down like Yuji and Mahito

May 14, 2022

C: Get saved by little Ella or Allies like before but we can finally nail Jared instead
D: He gets killed by something or someone else just so spite us all on not killing him right when we are walking him down like Yuji and Mahito
e05bf0f7-de4a-4e04-a607-903f5caac2cd_text.gif

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
I don't want to jinx us but i feel like option D i put would likely happen and in comical way no doubt on weird worlds part after the intense fight we have with him he gets eaten by stray ,monster out of nowhere and a collective god dam it moment happens around the world as we got blue balled out a satisfying revenge on the inseverable piece of garbage that is Cole

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

A. Maybe
B. No because he will either never reach his 4th evo (death) or he will get a redesign at the 4th (like shen) wouldn't make sense for MC to disfigure then him be fine in a week
C. Unlikely by little Ella, even if she has the power to stop MC (unlikely IMO) we've had choices to have a good relationship/not try to get rid of the doll and another variable would complicate that more than most variable based things in SH. The other SIN kids left and even if they came back it would just be briar, Zara, and shen. One is a (pure?) Healer, and one is countered directly by MC, so Realistically it would be up to Zara to tip the scales enough to save cole (ignoring deryl/alice/micheal)
D. The most unlikely WW hasn't written a fight to end in that manner (unless it's MC talking shit to someone in right before a dead end), the fight is as the start of the update and would impact the rest of the update combined with the fact that WW has said he wants to start polls to see how people liked the update and it's super unlikely MC will be cucked in killing cole (assuming there is even anything strong enough that would want to kill cole/beat MC)

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
C. Unlikely by little Ella, even if she has the power to stop MC (unlikely IMO)
If you eat Christie for her knowledge, it leads to a dead end where Ella turns you into a flesh ball and kills you for it, the MC has no chance of fighting her.

At BEST, the MC might be able to run away from her now, but he was completely overwhelmed at that point.

Reactions: Mazik0
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes