N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
You know I had hope at least that having good traits with either public or government would have some changes but it seems it was just for one instance where MC had to escape and hide a bit. Other than that there hasn't been any meaningful effects of having high gov or public

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
So whats the use of corruption points? It does make me do badass stuff but I hope it doesnt backfire on me in the future. Also should I kill Jake? Or spare him?
For now, it is used as a means to understand monster language. WW did mention, if I remember correctly, that it would affect the endings.

MrWoods

Oct 13, 2020
Having had couple of days to cool down without that shit fresh in my mind, I would also accept something like they did in Daredevil.

Daredevil Season 3 spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having said that, if I play through the last update again before I play the next one, I don’t know if I’ll have a frame of mind to do anything but end his ass. I only add this because I’m on my Boy Scout, low corruption, run so a different option may be more in character.

Reactions: Washington1234567

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I've said this before, but I never really cared for the twins as LI. As far as Im concerned, they're just kinda uninteresting homies that got immediately replaced by cooler (and better written) characters in Michael, Alice, and even Mia.

Cole is still getting a biblical-level beatdown that hopefully ends with MC severing his arms off and fistfucking him to death with the detached limb. But maybe this makes Liz and Amber interesting finally

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I've said this before, but I never really cared for the twins as LI. As far as Im concerned, they're just kinda uninteresting homies that got immediately replaced by cooler (and better written) characters in Michael, Alice, and even Mia.

Cole is still getting a biblical-level beatdown that hopefully ends with MC severing his arms off and fistfucking him to death with the detached limb. But maybe this makes Liz and Amber interesting finally
I'm sorry. Mia? Really? I can kind of understand about Amber as she doesn't have a lot of exposure to the plot yet, but that's precisely what's coming with them having powers now.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes