Apr 16, 2020
I hope the AI art aids aren't here to stay in the future seasons/games. I feel it smooths it all a bit too much and it ends up losing its original charm and identity, the characters end up looking too similar to each other.
I don't mind that it was experimented with a bit, but in my opinion, it's nowhere near as good as the original art.
You and me buddy but Ai art is the future and WW's gotta adapt, and faster art, faster updates too. I mean honestly most of us, or at least I am? are just here for the story, the art also has a smaller part of it as well, but I wouldn't want him being paranoid with his art and take longer on it. As long as they look like the characters that I know, I dig it, also...

Update in the end of the month right? Any updates on delays?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I hope the AI art aids aren't here to stay in the future seasons/games. I feel it smooths it all a bit too much and it ends up losing its original charm and identity, the characters end up looking too similar to each other.
I don't mind that it was experimented with a bit, but in my opinion, it's nowhere near as good as the original art.
I don’t mind it tbh.

Still has a good vibe and style.

OmegaAlpga

Mar 9, 2021
I don't mind AI-generated images, but at their current stage, I don't like them because they are so monotone and inconsistent. However, if Weird is using AI to enhance and be more productive, then I don't mind him using it, but only if the images look consistent and don't change his art style to artificial and monotone-looking AI generated images.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
In one of his first streams he said he tried AI but didn't like it and couldn't get the result to be consistent enough.

He's only using AI to draw some scenes background and a couple generic unnamed characters (like the angel guardians in Tiffany's dream scene).

Anyway, this will be my first release since I've reached the end of content. How does it work generally? Does he announce the release date beforehand? If so, how much before the actual release? Or does he just drop the update suddenly with no warning?

Reactions: Viniuchi

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
In one of his first streams he said he tried AI but didn't like it and couldn't get the result to be consistent enough.

He's only using AI to draw some scenes background and a couple generic unnamed characters (like the angel guardians in Tiffany's dream scene).

Anyway, this will be my first release since I've reached the end of content. How does it work generally? Does he announce the release date beforehand? If so, how much before the actual release? Or does he just drop the update suddenly with no warning?
He said in a patreon post a bit ago that the update should release the 29th or around that time so it's really near

Dec 18, 2022
If you visit the Vestige with Henri, it tells MC that he is the last of them. This vestige is of the Seahuman race probably, because it accepts the seahuman vertebrae MC offers and can even provide the full memory of what happened. It also mentions their great king which is a figure from Seahuman memories.

This along with some indications about Syla make it likely that they are Seahumans.

Seahumans and Skyhumans are introduced with the memories from the Shopkeep items. We still don't know much about them. I had a post summarising these memories, I'll edit with a link.

Edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-982-weirdworld.74436/post-11371537
Wait so seahumans are like murmaids or something?

Zeus the Fucker

Sep 3, 2022
What if lightning isn't a weakness but rather it gives him power but his body can't handle the power so it explodes. When mc was holding back the electricity it sort of felt like when he held back evolution. Keep in mind that he has the power of evolution because of both the power of 3rd and 4th. In second evolution he absorbed the electricity which made him beat Klaus with zero difficulty. They were both 2 nd evolution so mc should not bsat him that hard

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Apr 16, 2020
What if lightning isn't a weakness but rather it gives him power but his body can't handle the power so it explodes. When mc was holding back the electricity it sort of felt like when he held back evolution. Keep in mind that he has the power of evolution because of both the power of 3rd and 4th. In second evolution he absorbed the electricity which made him beat Klaus with zero difficulty. They were both 2 nd evolution so mc should not bsat him that hard
A lot of us is theorizing this and I think it will happen, but in order for that to happen MC must fight Met, cause Mc only learns from his actual experience or the situation forced it upon him to develop (thats how most shounen protag develop most of the time anyway). But I think for this to be balanced, and used constantly in the story, will be mc will only use it as a external energy he can use like a battery, that can fuel his bigger transformation, like that catapult or his giant form as a last resort cause even Ella didn't or at least we haven't seen her, dwelled in that path because it'll probably take a lot of concentration and mastery to even apply it into a fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeca Suez
Apr 17, 2024
So im curious, which girls are the most popular in the community? :unsure: My personal favorite is Christie.
My favorites:

Alice. We've got a whole arc based around working with her and getting to know her, and it's early on so she gets that first mover advantage. I like the "battle couple" idea, being in a relationship with someone who you can kick ass with, and am a little sad we haven't gotten any chances to fight alongside Alice since Klaus. I also like the moments of vulnerability where she's clearly unsure how to be in a relationship but is trying anyway. It's cute.

Brianna. Not as a romantic/sexual pairing with the MC, just as a friend. The montage of scenes where she's investigating him and it turns into them just hanging out made me like her as pal of the MC. They have a good chemistry, Brianna can be casual in a way that plays well with the MC's nonchalance. Plus, it's kind of nice that she isn't super plot relevant, it makes their interactions more chill and relaxing.

Nico. Nico is fun. She's basically Ella without the blue-balling. Like, they both demand the MC impress them, which gives the thrill of pursuit. But where Ella will string the MC along for the entire narrative forcing him to tease out every little bit of regard she has for him one by one, Nico has immediacy. She says "if you want me to think you're cool, go fight that monster", and then you fight that monster and she agrees it was cool. Thank you very much, Nico, it's nice to be appreciated.

Claudia. She's just cute. Very sweet, very innocent, always a delight to have scenes with her. The fact that she'll eventually become a superhuman gives her the potential for the "battle couple" vibe that Alice has, too. As she currently is in the plot I'm mostly seeing her as a nice friend of the MC, but the possible future seen in the Time dream is certainly appealing and I wouldn't shy away from her becoming a proper romance option.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes