Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Alice is best girl but I believe when Ella will return, and she and MC will finally be equals, she has a chance of reaching best girl status.

I still hold out a torch for Tiffany though, I think her relation with MC is very interesting and has a lot of potential. She trusts nobody and he's the only one to know her intentions, the only one she allowed herself to trust. You can see how conflicted she is about it. I hope she'll have her own arc in the future.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Alice. We've got a whole arc based around working with her and getting to know her, and it's early on so she gets that first mover advantage. I like the "battle couple" idea, being in a relationship with someone who you can kick ass with, and am a little sad we haven't gotten any chances to fight alongside Alice since Klaus. I also like the moments of vulnerability where she's clearly unsure how to be in a relationship but is trying anyway. It's cute.
Agree. We need more missions together with whole band

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I don't know if I'm missing something but according to the pdf guide linked in the opening post training events corresponded to the day those events were available on until day 42(just after the 2nd evolution) so I was expecting training event 43 on day 43, etc. But after day 42 I have not had any more options to train at all, and I am now at the beach party on day 47 and quite worried that my game is broken.

Is the guide wrong? When is the next training event supposed to be available after day 42?

Lammy123

Nov 7, 2021
Alice is best girl but I believe when Ella will return, and she and MC will finally be equals, she has a chance of reaching best girl status.

I still hold out a torch for Tiffany though, I think her relation with MC is very interesting and has a lot of potential. She trusts nobody and he's the only one to know her intentions, the only one she allowed herself to trust. You can see how conflicted she is about it. I hope she'll have her own arc in the future.
Agreeded on all 3, more or less.

Tiffany is a lot of fun and is definitely shadow best girl. Not a lot of time with her unfortunately but what we do get is great.

Alice is Alice, has been my Fav/OTP since the Mafia arc and has continued all the way through, some of her lines are just wonderful.

With Ella I feel there is potential but it really depends on how things shake out storywise, could go either way. That being said, she is an easy A+ plus for fetish generation.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I'm only about a 3rd of the way through the current version of the game and I don't see any way how things don't end up in a fight to the death between Ella and the MC. I haven't seen any bad ends because the game is such a landmine field of bad ends that I feel compelled to follow the guide...but yeah, no way this ends well for Ella imo.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
So I have a spoiler question as I am trying to follow the guide(I hope the spoiler tags work and this doesn't end up blank like the last time I tried spoiler tags):

EDIT: crap...spoiler tagged text is just completely invisible and not posted at all...so I guess I can't ask.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So im curious, which girls are the most popular in the community? :unsure: My personal favorite is Christie.
Personally I could never pick just one, even amongst the human/superhuman ones each one is different enough to have her own desirable qualities. Then there's the Monster babes ... the Art style of the artist suits the drawing of monster babes quite perfectly. If it was an open world my MC would have ran off into the wild to build a nest with some monster bitch long ago.
Im an Amber guy. Am I the only one?
You are definitely not the only one, but why break up a perfect set of twins ?

So I have a spoiler question as I am trying to follow the guide(I hope the spoiler tags work and this doesn't end up blank like the last time I tried spoiler tags):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There fixed for you. you typed in the wrong spot. Type between both the tag's outside of their brackets. The part in Quotes is the title of the spoiler bar.

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Personally I could never pick just one, even amongst the human/superhuman ones each one is different enough to have her own desirable qualities. Then there's the Monster babes ... the Art style of the artist suits the drawing of monster babes quite perfectly. If it was an open world my MC would have ran off into the wild to build a nest with some monster bitch long ago.

You are definitely not the only one, but why break up a perfect set of twins ?

There fixed for you. you typed in the wrong spot. Type between both the tag's outside of their brackets. The part in Quotes is the title of the spoiler bar.

Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

Happy to help if I can.
though Idk if I would be able to help much in detail there since I simply don't remember the details from the time in the Prison, it just has been too long and I have been playing the game update to update since the beginning so I just don't remember too much unfortunately. I only remember the major plot developments now.
The multi-mod seems to have a helpful ingame walkthrough feature which might be helpful if the guide has outdated info ? It warns you of possible End-game scenarios and such in time so you can avoid them. I am using it on my second playthrough which I am currently going through but am barely 1/10 my way through the story, still far from the prison arch.

Reactions: Dark479

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Since the update is on the horizon I'm asking this esteemed community of horny guys and gals. how will this twerp bite the bullet
A. Die by hour hand
B. By a random event that makes it hilarious since it would be like him killed like a train out of nowhere or something
C. He has down and pinned with limbs cut off all but one and we kill with all schlong when he gets close (Since it's already a weapon just haven't tried using it like that yet)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm curious, what are people's Superhero names for MC?

I went for No-Thing, tried to headcanon it as MC saying their superhero name was nothing and it becoming their name. And I thought it sort of fit with how he doesn't have a set form anymore, his default form could be a pile of shit if his internal self image was terrible enough

But yeah what did others choose and why?
darkness

as for the electricity debate... ruber is an organic compound!
its been proven that the MC can detach parts of him and keep it for some time!

so the MC should be able to either create a compound armour where there is a layer of rubber!
or create a rubber shield allowing to fight more like a knight against a direct electrical opponent!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes