Apr 16, 2020
Nice opinion you have here, unfortunately for you, you are not the arbiter of what other people consider right or wrong. Must really hurt your overinflated ego, for other people to disagree with you. I mean really the gall of other people to not take your opinions as gospel, am I right?

It must be very interesting to live in a world were your opinion means exactly jack and shit to the vast overwhelming majority of humanity. I can live with that, because frankly I dong give a fuck what other people think. Unlike you. You stupid cunt.
This guy's too powerful. The way this guy doesn't even register the intent of the message and just solely focus on turning everything his contender has said back to him is tear jerking.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Jake undid what he did, Ella repaired the physical damage... Then Mia woke up but lost a part of her memory no ? Unless I forgot a part where he already used "memory echo" on her before getting caught ? It has been a while since I played through that part of the game so it is possible I forgot MC restoring her memory. o_O In which case sorry my bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Nice opinion you have here, unfortunately for you, you are not the arbiter of what other people consider right or wrong. Must really hurt your overinflated ego, for other people to disagree with you. I mean really the gall of other people to not take your opinions as gospel, am I right?

It must be very interesting to live in a world were your opinion means exactly jack and shit to the vast overwhelming majority of humanity. I can live with that, because frankly I dong give a fuck what other people think. Unlike you. You stupid cunt.
You say who gives a fuck, impliying no one cares. People like you like to pretend to speak for others, so if anyone has the ego, it's you.

Though it is very telling you've resorted to ad hominems after being called out as a narcissist. Good luck with that.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
If you kill jake, MC manages to restore Mia's memories by himself, though she gets mad at you and terrified of you.
That's kind of what I assumed after the way her restoration played out with Jake...and having her not hate me is why I spared him in the first place. But at the time it was incredibly hard to resist not killing him on the spot.

Jun 7, 2024
indeed. there is only pain, for pain is what drives us forward, for pain is what keep up sane in this twisted yet surreal world with the only source of happiness being the attention and masterpiece WW gifted us. how ironic it is for the only thing keeping me alive and awake is also agony that tortures me every second

View attachment 3785653

Aracaju777

May 24, 2020
Theory time: All this speculation about Liz's death and how the MC will bring her back made me think, what if she has the power of regeneration like the MC? No one knows how her powers work but when Cole was about to kill Amber Liz sort of teleported in front of him and made a kind of splash noise. And from what I've seen so far her powers will have something to do with water/liquid so She must have used her own blood to teleport, perhaps? And Thanos cut Amber in half, but if she really has the power to regenerate, nothing would stop her from growing back. The same goes for Liz, perhaps if they put her in a place with lots of water /liquid her body does it regenerate on its own? Anyway, these are my theories about what could happen.

Reactions: Viniuchi

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Anyway anyone have predictions for the upcoming update?

Big money on Liz remaining dead, Amber being alive, and Cole getting his butt took.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes