Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Just fuck monsters.

Simple solution.
Dexter Miliken seemed to imply there might be a way for superhumans to reproduce around the time of Tiffany's marriage(which lasted a whole 10 seconds), where he talks about arranged marriages as a means for families to combine into one over generations but when confronted with the fact Tiffany can't have children anymore he's like "well who knows"...that fucker is definitely up to something.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
We all should fuck Shadow.
Prophet you are unraveling. You need to get your cohesion back stat.
One post you say fuck humans, on the other you say "don't do the same to dog". Now you say do the same and worse to dog.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Dexter Miliken seemed to imply there might be a way for superhumans to reproduce around the time of Tiffany's marriage(which lasted a whole 10 seconds), where he talks about arranged marriages as a means for families to combine into one over generations but when confronted with the fact Tiffany can't have children anymore he's like "well who knows"...that fucker is definitely up to something.
Yup

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Oh boy you don't know unraveling until you seen me drunk and hugging my fat cat butterscotch.
IMG_0600.jpg
thanks for the idea brother
the imp is on her pregnant rampage

of i wanna eat sweets but not the same as always

the cigar and milk store trip starts to make sense now

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes