Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello, I seem to have hit a problem with the defence league quest, when using the hint it tell me in am on a indeterminate state 2.1 and the Tamara quest line doesn’t seem to progress anymore, now I saw that someone already had a similar problem before and that there is an option to fix broken save in the Defense league hint mod, the thing is that I don’t really know how to use this option as it doesn’t seem to show up.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Hello, I seem to have hit a problem with the defence league quest, when using the hint it tell me in am on a indeterminate state 2.1 and the Tamara quest line doesn’t seem to progress anymore, now I saw that someone already had a similar problem before and that there is an option to fix broken save in the Defense league hint mod, the thing is that I don’t really know how to use this option as it doesn’t seem to show up.
The fix option only appears if you reach that particular savefile deadend. If you attach your file, I can look it over to see what's going wrong and maybe add another fix or fix-point.

Reactions: DraKeoniS

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
The fix option only appears if you reach that particular savefile deadend. If you attach your file, I can look it over to see what's going wrong and maybe add another fix or fix-point.
I think i know how that problem started, it's possible i accidentally rolled back during a quest related event, thus triggering it but not completing it fully, problem is that i didn't realize it happened and even my earlier save are already in this dead end

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I think i know how that problem started, it's possible i accidentally rolled back during a quest related event, thus triggering it but not completing it fully, problem is that i didn't realize it happened and even my earlier save are already in this dead end
Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, this save won't open in my copy. Can you give me a save in Billy's room when there's nothing going on?

Reactions: DraKeoniS

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Minor Update.

0.45.03-RA12 (2023.12.22)
Defense League Hints
  • Added option to fix broken save if club tried to found before Tamara finishes joining.

Of course, here it is.
Somehow, your run tried to found the club while Tamara was in the process of joining. I can only speculate that there must have been some very specifically bad timing of the events.

In my testing, using the new save fix allowed the club to be founded.

GarnetStream

Aug 22, 2018
Kingsoft flagged the new file as malware so the file can't be downloaded through attachment, mind uploading it elsewhere?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Kingsoft flagged the new file as malware so the file can't be downloaded through attachment, mind uploading it elsewhere?
Thanks for pointing that out. I double-checked my patch folder to make sure no executable code snuck in and then recreated the zip file on Ultra. (The system install is fresh and I forgot to change from Normal last time.)

After a couple of minutes that also flagged as Virus. So I've now tried 7-zip format. Looks like 7z files can be properly downloaded from the site again. No flag as of this writing.

If that also gets flagged, let me know and I'll put it up on Mega with the Splash archive.

To be clear, the contents of the archive have not changed one byte. The three posted archives literally contain the same files.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Minor Update.

0.45.03-RA12 (2023.12.22)
Defense League Hints
  • Added option to fix broken save if club tried to found before Tamara finishes joining.

Somehow, your run tried to found the club while Tamara was in the process of joining. I can only speculate that there must have been some very specifically bad timing of the events.

In my testing, using the new save fix allowed the club to be founded.
Sorry to have taken so much time to answer but thank you for your help, the new patch fixed my issue, i am really grateful that peoples like you are hanging around always willing to help when they can ^^, i hope you have a great new year.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
SuperPowered: Radioactive is a mod built from DarkPhilosopher's mod. It implements a variety of QoL improvements to different aspects of the game. Read Features for details.

Updated: 2023-12-22
Game/Creator: SuperPowered /
Version
: 0.45.03-RA12
Platforms: Built and tested on Windows. Confirmed working on MacOS 10.14. As this is a code-only release, it may also work on other platforms.
License: Public Domain. Do what you want with it. I would appreciate, but do not require, a credit in any release you make.

Thread Rules
  1. Do not post update reminders in this thread. I neither need nor want them.
  2. Do not ask for saves. There is no "end game" save in this game or mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because this mod alters core code files, it will be incompatible with any future versions of the game. Also, probably not compatible with most other mods.

Finally, if you encounter any bugs while using this mod, please post here first. Do not pester the main thread with problems I probably caused.

This is the stable release. There is also an unstable available.

If you are no longer interested in using Radioactive, but do not want to start over from scratch, see this .

If you are playing the free public version, the last release of the previous version is available at Radioactive Public.

View attachment 1752668 View attachment 68536 View attachment 68540 View attachment 274396 View attachment 130603 View attachment 130604 View attachment 130602 View attachment 398208 View attachment 134691 View attachment 134692 View attachment 150781 View attachment 239304 View attachment 274397 View attachment 274398 View attachment 1771356
How do I activate the mod on my Android tablet?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
WindowsError: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: .../RaLog.txt'
The error message suggests RaLog.txt is open in another program (eg: a text editor). Or possibly that the file or folder is write-protected.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes