Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
sorry about this but i am still getting it.
Make sure game/radioactive/RaTracking.json exists, then open up game/radioactive/RaTracking.rpy and change the third line to

RaTrackingFile = config.gamedir + "/radioactive/RaTracking.json"

Mac may not like the slashes being used in the current code.

and do you know what makes this one happn?
Check that game\python-packages\func_definitions.py exists. If so, then I can only imagine RenPy has decided not to compile a pure-python package for "reasons". I have no idea why that would happen, so you would pretty much be on your own at that point.

Only other thing I can think to try is to move the file back one step into the game directory. That isn't where it is suppose to go, but maybe the Mac version of RenPy will see it there.

and all i have installed is your mod
If you're still the most recent poster, and you need to post more information only a few minutes later, please edit your previous post instead of making a new one.

Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for the help, the change to the third line woked. 'Person' object has no attribute 'phone_image_key_0' is that looking for a phone image or is it something else?, And sorry for all the posts did not see the edit botton.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
MacOS compatibility update.

0.32.01-RA7 Beta (2019.03.12)
Radioactive
  • Mac compatibility - Checksum and tracking.

If you'd like to participate in the Beta, you'll find it at . You only need to download this update if you're trying to run on Mac.

I installed MacOS 10.14.2 (Mojave) onto VirtualBox and was able to hammer out the final file handling issues in Radioactive. Confirmed working checksum, tracking, and pure-python packages. (The latter required no changes.) If you still have issues after this, it is probably either an installation or computer configuration issue.

TrackPoll.png

So the poll went significantly different from what I expected. I thought "Yes" would win in a landslide, but it narrowly beat out "No" 212-204 (and had fallen behind much of the time). Given the much more mixed response than I expected, I will be implementing opt-in. I am not sure when exactly, but it will definitely be after all the scenes have hints.

The first solution will be to operate on what has been seen before. RenPy automatically tracks every line, image, and label that has ever been seen by the user, and I already have working code for that. The reason it hasn't been widely implemented is because it will require a Hint-style data update which will require a significant amount of time and research. Had "Yes" performed as I expected, Radioactive's amount of code would have shrunk dramatically, as I wouldn't have to manually track each scene as it is played. Eventually, I will also implement a permanent memory file for Radioactive, so that major overhauls won't invalidate "previously seen" information.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I haven't seen that much of support for any mod of a AAA game so far, you're kind of crazy imo. But I'm certainly not the one to stop you, especially as this decision is supporting an option I voted for.
On a completely unrelated note I recently discovered that I don't get any negative alignment for any kind of bad behavior as soon as I hit a value around 35. Only if I cheat or get the value back to 40, negative alignment is working again.
(I'm using 0.32.01-RA7 Beta)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I don't get any negative alignment for any kind of bad behavior as soon as I hit a value around 35. Only if I cheat or get the value back to 40, negative alignment is working again.
All alignment actions have a cut-off. Some other stats too, like corruption.

Looks like the max is 65 and the min is 26. There is only one set of actions that will take alignment below 35.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
All alignment actions have a cut-off. Some other stats too, like corruption.

Looks like the max is 65 and the min is 26. There is only one set of actions that will take alignment below 35.
The corruption cut-off I noticed before, I think it's even using a degrading/growing value system (might be wrong on that). Feels kinda wrong to get no negative alignment anymore as soon as we raped "enough" women. I wonder how I got to 32, probably Wednesday/Saturday events.

OneKingMan123

Jan 14, 2018
I am just confused, does this version of the getLucky mod works straight away when I enable it after downloading this mod or, do I need to download something else? Cause I don't see like it working. Or maybe it's just me. Could somebody just reply to me about it please.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I am just confused, does this version of the getLucky mod works straight away when I enable it after downloading this mod or, do I need to download something else? Cause I don't see like it working. Or maybe it's just me. Could somebody just reply to me about it please.
Game version (v0.32.01) + RA(Beta) from here
Should be all you need. RA isn't compatible to most other mods. Looks like this in the Preferences menu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I am just confused, does this version of the getLucky mod works straight away when I enable it after downloading this mod or, do I need to download something else?
There is nothing else to download. If you have installed it correctly, it should have cheat and GetLucky options in the Load/Save menu. (The Beta release darksouls linked has more stuff, but the stable release also has options.)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes