Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
wow sorry didnt mean to piss you off any mods i use i usually try to give the modder/dev a headsup when it comes time thats fine ill just stay away from your thread completely thanks anyway
The way you formulate it both here and in the SFC-thread can be interpreted in a demanding way. Try a more humble or discreet approach, and chances are you'll at least avoid such a blunt reply.

Reactions: H*A and 3xpurt

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
I don't care how long it takes T.Geiger to get this done. It is always great, and I appreciate all the effort put into it. It is sad so many are demanding for something that is done because he wants us to have a better game.
Cheers and thanks!

Reactions: Loror

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Updated for SuperPowered 0.33.00!

0.33.00-RA1 (2019.04.02)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rolled in from the Beta:

There's not a ton of new content in this version of SuperPowered. Chelsea is minimally interactive, and there's one new Jealousy scene. Looks like we're back to having to start SuperPowered multiple times again. For some reason, Baal has enabled Developer mode in his settings. I cannot really stop this because the code is inside an RPA file, so the first run will always fail. Resolved in RA3.

Not a lot different for Radioactive if you've been following the Beta (and a ton if you haven't). For the next focus, I will probably have to rewrite the hint system a little. The current system isn't entirely adequate for scenes that can be accessed from multiple girls that also count for multiple girls (eg: Jealousy). Technically, I can make the current system work, but it is a fairly hacky solution. The solution I'm thinking of should make all multiple girl scenes work better.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Thank you for the update, but I seem to have a problem unzipping it. WinZip is saying one or more files could not be unzipped.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
WinZip is saying one or more files could not be unzipped.
Ah. I mistakenly left the format as zip instead of the usual 7-zip.

WinZip might be confused by the file extension. If you change it to .zip it might work. If not, the OP has been updated with a 7-zip formatted file.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hmm. So not sure if it's the mod or the base game but the game randomly cuts to the main menu with no warning when going to sleep.

LibertysFallout

Oct 4, 2017
Hmm. So not sure if it's the mod or the base game but the game randomly cuts to the main menu with no warning when going to sleep.
Seems to do it when it doesn't default to the normal sleep background and instead ops to show Billy lying on the bed getting 30+ Willpower back instead. Sure it's the mod causing the error as it never happened in the unmodded version.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Seems to do it when it doesn't default to the normal sleep background and instead ops to show Billy lying on the bed getting 30+ Willpower back instead. Sure it's the mod causing the error as it never happened in the unmodded version.
Yeah, I've come to the same conclusion. I just started saving before sleeping. It doesn't solve it but whatever is causing it doesn't happen every time. I'm sure it'll get fixed soon enough.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I'm also experiencing the kick-back to main menu when sleeping, same as described above.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Ah, so the main-menu bug is from this Mod? Well, it'll get fixed sooner or later.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I'm also experiencing the kick-back to main menu when sleeping, same as described above.
Is it happening on Wed and Sat by chance?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is it happening on Wed and Sat by chance?
Yup, can't recall if it happens on other days but I've been playing with quick save and noticed it definitely happens when Mom and Sofie go out but you miss the roll for her to come back home.

On a side note, would you mind explaining what your changes to wild outs does? I read the description but I'm unsure if it blocks all nympho/corrupt scenes or just those with other dudes.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.33.00-RA2 (2019.04.02)
GetLucky
  • Drunk Mom roll no longer runs off into random code on a failure.

would you mind explaining what your changes to wild outs does? I read the description but I'm unsure if it blocks all nympho/corrupt scenes or just those with other dudes.
Wild Oats itself is unchanged (and already blocks all of that content). It can be upgraded to Billy-Sexual, which blocks only scenes with other men.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.33.00-RA2 (2019.04.02)
GetLucky
  • Drunk Mom roll no longer runs off into random code on a failure.
Wild Oats itself is unchanged (and already blocks all of that content). It can be upgraded to Billy-Sexual, which blocks only scenes with other men.
Ah, ok, I was confused about what the Billy-Sexual thing was. Cool, that's exactly where I want it. Thanks for the quick response and work. I'd not play this game without your mod. Luckily I'm rendering right now so it's not eating too much into my own productivity. Heh.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes