Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

juanpz

Jul 12, 2017
thanks for the fix, I am missing the love slider on the phone screen. Is anyone having the same problem?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I am missing the love slider on the phone screen. Is anyone having the same problem?
No problems here. If the stat is missing entirely, you need to raise Enhanced Senses to L3. Otherwise, make sure cheats are enabled.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
QoL release.

If you are already running RA2, you do not need to download this release.

0.33.00-RA3 (2019.04.03)
Radioactive
  • Turn Developer mode off

Forgot that the code file that had the Developer mode flag was no longer included with Radioactive. Putting it back in eliminated the need for multiple starts in my testing.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Not a big thing, but something I noticed, You seem to be missing the option to change Rebel Reputation / Influence.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
You seem to be missing the option to change Rebel Reputation / Influence.
You mean group influence? I admit I haven't really played the story much (or at all really) for quite some time beyond testing purposes. I know the cheerleaders and rebels are a thing, but am not really sure how their influence works or how that interacts with the story elements. I should probably look into it at some point.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
If you do a quest for the cheerleaders or the rebels, you can get a +1 to reputation with that group, if you don't have sex. After that, you have a lunch option to eat with the 3 members of that group. Also when you gossip (global influence social interaction) with a member of that group you get extra global influence, think its +4 per point of group rep.

Was just trying to point, there is an option to change the cheerleader reputation, under the influence menu, but not one for rebel.

With cheats on, click the number next to global influence, get a pop-up letting you +/- 100 player reputation, etc. At bottom is +/- 1 cheerleader influence, followed by Max grades, should have a +/- 1 rebel influence in between.

Like I said, its not a major thing, just something I noticed.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
there is an option to change the cheerleader reputation, under the influence menu, but not one for rebel.
Ah. Well, the influence code hasn't been touched, so that's from DarkPhilosopher's work. (And he left before Rebels were introduced, which is why they aren't there yet.)

Given that Global Influence can be cheated directly, is there a point to raising group influence?

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Only reason I can think of is to get the sex scene and then add the point to get the group influence.

I thought it might be a leftover from DarkPhilosopher, since its missing in Passion3d's SFC also

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Not a programmer, but I think all it needs is a few lines added to the ReputationCheatScreen.rpy, inside the SLDR folder. Edited and attached the file, if interested. (causes a checksum failure on mine)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Bugfix release.

0.33.00-RA2 (2019.04.02)
GetLucky
  • Drunk Mom roll no longer runs off into random code on a failure.

Wild Oats itself is unchanged (and already blocks all of that content). It can be upgraded to Billy-Sexual, which blocks only scenes with other men.
Very nice, I've been wanting that forever. Looking forward to messing with it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Oh wow, I love the idea of making Get Lucky more granular. What is the Master category for though? The others seem obvious.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
weird, corruption is above 10, and the obsession trigger rate is multiplied by 20, she is the only obsessive character I have and still nothing happens at night.
I just tried this with Obsessive set to 20x and it still worked. There's something else going on with your file. Can you attach your save?

steviewonder

Jul 28, 2017
I just tried this with Obsessive set to 20x and it still worked. There's something else going on with your file. Can you attach your save?
Hey I just checked again what went wrong and I must have confused the corruption and the inhibition values. Sorry for the trouble.

DMCDante

May 13, 2017
I really love this mod and was wondering if it's possible to add those multipliers to money or influence. I kinda like the grind (I am weird) but would love to be able to tweak it as it's a little ridiculous atm.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I really love this mod and was wondering if it's possible to add those multipliers to money or influence.
I have no immediate plans for such a feature. But it is an interesting idea, I will keep it in mind.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes