Mod Ren'Py SuperPowered: Radioactive [v0.45.03-RA12] [T.Geiger]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
now the checksum doesn't fit anymore.
It should. The checksum only applies to the mod's files, not the entire game.

If you edited code, then the checksum will fail. You might be okay, you might not.

If you just changed the image file name, the checksum should still be fine. If you have a checksum error, then your copy of the mod was probably overwritten when you extracted files. Reapply the mod, and you should be fine again.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Though in poking around in the code myself it looks like it would be harder to implement this than it ought to be, I do feel like I wish Billy would be able to get a higher maximum energy (perhaps tied to fitness or something). Sure, it's easy enough to do even expensive things by having the fear aura up and feasting on fears to recharge between steps, but precisely because it's so easy it just feels like pointless clicking, so I'd rather have enough energy to do my full mind control, or do a bunch of love boosts or lust boosts or whatever, and then maybe recharge at the end with the feast of fears.

opticrenagade

Jul 4, 2017
I don't know if something is missing, but I can only purchase up to polymorph 9 and not up to 10. Is 10 removed or is something wrong with the game/mod. In the game files I see a hulk styled Billy and a reverse gender scene as well, how do I access those scenes during fights and when talking to girls around the school?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Beta release!

0.32.01-RA4 Beta (2019.03.06)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you'd like to participate in the Beta, you'll find it at .

I feel pretty good about the stability of this release. But given the number of changes involved, it is probably best to release as a Beta for the moment. If you have suggestions for changes or fine-tuning, please feel free to post about them here.

Here is a list of the random things in the game, and how it was or wasn't covered under GetLucky. I will not be keeping this list up-to-date; it is provided just to give you an idea of how things work.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Forgot to mention a couple of features in the Beta the first time around.

Radioactive
  • Overcharge - Billy can gather over 100 energy, but excess is lost when changing time periods.
SLDR
  • Fight Master - When losing a fight, Billy has the option to continue, auto-win, or accept defeat.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Very good additions, even the small details like the overcharge really makes the game more enjoyable when trying to play without cheating

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The new getlucky mode is a great improvement and already more than enough to customize your game, so thank you for that. (y)
The following ideas are just minor additions that would be nice to have (in my opinion) and by no means requests, hopefully others will give their feedback too.

First some questions:
  • Master and Corrupt are the only categories that aren't self-explanatory, so classroom events probably only refers to Samantha and Allie right now and is the one feature at least I waited for a very long time. But what exactly is behind the Corrupt-Bathroom/Larson's Office? I guess high corruption values for certain characters trigger them?
  • Tutoring Billy (Tamara Thirst) and Tamara study flirt (Master), aren't they the same?
    • Sexbot (meh)
    • Denise Obsessive + Mom (non-success)
    • Larson Nympho 3 (non-success)
    • Mom Drunk Nympho (non-success)
    • Sister TV (can't fail)
    [*]
    What do you mean by "meh" and "non-success"? Why are these scenes different to others? By "Sister TV (can't fail)" do you mean the Nympho Sis TV scene (because I don't see her mentioned in your list) or the normal one?
  • Slightly off topic but because you mentioned extortion money. Are the money values for school jobs fixed? I'm asking because in the description of the School Job menu it has a certain percent range (see screenshot) and I always wondered if this is really true.

The reason you choose those categories probably lies in the way they are handled by the code so it will be hard to change them if not impossible but if there's an easy way to implement it I would like to have even more customization by creating more categories. The main feature I would add/change is a strict separation between school(-girls) and home(Mom/Sis), e.g. Nympho would be further separated into Nympho Home (Mom/Sis) and Nympho School (School girls). Same for Obsessive-Overnight and Master although it's not on the same priority level.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Master and Corrupt are the only categories that aren't self-explanatory, so classroom events probably only refers to Samantha and Allie right now and is the one feature at least I waited for a very long time.
Master is the main setting. Auto-sets other non-blocking categories (which can also be set individually), and applies to all general die rolls. This is the setting that most directly corresponds to the old GetLucky.

I considered putting classroom events under Class as well, but I thought people might want to separate performance from event success.

But what exactly is behind the Corrupt-Bathroom/Larson's Office? I guess high corruption values for certain characters trigger them?
This is correct. If you're suppressing Wild Oats, you will never see these.

Tutoring Billy(Tamara Thirst) and Tamara study flirt (Master), aren't they the same?
No. The first is when Billy goes to the library and requests to be tutored. If Tamara's Lust is high, she might override normal tutoring and sex Billy. The other one is when Billy tutors Tamara and has a chance to flirt with her at the end.

What do you mean by "meh" and "non-success"?
"Meh" means I don't care enough about it to bother changing the odds, and have to continue maintaining it in the future. "Non-success" means there isn't a success condition. The die roll just determines a random outcome. Mom Drunk Nympho's roll, for example, determines which of the seven scenes will play.

By "Sister TV (can't fail)" do you mean the Nympho Sis TV scene (because I don't see her mentioned in your list) or the normal one?
Normal. There is technically a die roll, but all results would be a success.

Are the money values for school jobs fixed?
They are stat and success level based.

I would like to have even more customization by creating more categories. The main feature I would add/change is a strict separation between school(-girls) and home(Mom/Sis)
I am not opposed to making more categories. I may separate Job performance out, for example. But on the other hand, I am not interested in making every die roll a separate setting either. The more settings there are, the harder they will be to maintain and the more confusing they will become to the users. So I probably won't be separating School and Home unless there is a particularly compelling reason to do so.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Got all of my questions answered, thx. Only in regards to the school job payment I'm still not quite satisfied. I know they are stat and success level based but is there a die roll the moment I purchase a pay rise? Because the line "You increase your pay rank ... by 5-10 percent" implies a certain range. Is it just worded strangely or do I need luck to get the 10 percent pay raise?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Beta release!

0.32.01-RA5 Beta (2019.03.07)

If you'd like to participate in the Beta, you'll find it at .

A minor update.

is there a die roll the moment I purchase a pay rise? Because the line "You increase your pay rank ... by 5-10 percent" implies a certain range. Is it just worded strangely or do I need luck to get the 10 percent pay raise?
There is no die roll. Pay rank is just increased by 1. I suspect it is a reference to critical success pay.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
Aug 10, 2018
and this and i an on the Beta if that helps,i know there are to be some bugs just putting it here if you did not know about them

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
i keep getting this exception when i press play is still ok to play or do i need to do something?
This is a problem some people have been having on the Mac, due to file handling differences. Thanks for posting the error; you are the first to do it since I add the CWD to the message. Extract the attached file on top of your Radioactive modded SuperPowered and see if that resolves the Tracking file issue. (And let me know.)

(Edit) Get the updated Beta.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'radioactive/sldr/images/time_afternoon_hover.png'.
File is mis-named in the mod definition. I will fix it in the next release.

AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'phone_image_key_0'
Either the mod isn't installed correctly or you are using additional incompatible mods. (It is in game\python-packages\func_definitions.py in the archive.)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes