Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Final scene for her Private Dancing when under Mind Control.
Oh, so it's the dancing thing. Okay no wonder IO haven't sene it.
Still thanks!

Any one knows how to cheat or console commands??
Please actually read the OP before asking stuff like that. :D
There's a section called "Cheat Mods/Commands". Just pick a mod that you'd like to use. I personally use SFC since it's pretty simple to use and also it's actually up to date with the current version.

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Might be a good idea to add "Future Plans" to 1st post in thread, and have the plans listed in spoiler tag, can take awhile to find it in thread when it posted.

Something like below, so it quicker to find.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull and bas

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Might be a good idea to add "Future Plans" to 1st post in thread, and have the plans listed in spoiler tag, can take awhile to find it in thread when it posted.

Something like below, so it quicker to find.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I added almost 200 full scene renders this update (that's a lot, I normally don't do more than 150), because Terri's unstable scenes had a lot of meat in them, so I've pushed her Fetish off to the next month that I'm not developing Chelsea.
It's a pity that the 1st step is not as planned

imtheguy

Nov 19, 2017
I was just curious but does anyone know if the game will ever feature public nudity/nudism/public sex? I ask because this is a fetish I would really like to see. Even if it's only that Maggie and Stephanie choose to be nude whenever they are home regardless of which room they are in or who may be around.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
does anyone know if the game will ever feature public nudity/nudism/public sex?
I believe Baal has said the characters will never run around without clothes in public. Mary's Fetish is public nudity/sex, and is already in the game. There are also a few other outdoor sex scenes.

BCall

May 23, 2017
I was just curious but does anyone know if the game will ever feature public nudity/nudism/public sex? I ask because this is a fetish I would really like to see. Even if it's only that Maggie and Stephanie choose to be nude whenever they are home regardless of which room they are in or who may be around.
The Maggie and Steph thing is possible, but requires either a very high Corruption or very low Inhibition, whichever effects their promiscuity. They will be nude during home scenes.

Also, focus on Nikki... Some of her content is in the park and coffee shop, which is public, though it's not her fetish.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
The Maggie and Steph thing is possible, but requires either a very high Corruption or very low Inhibition, whichever effects their promiscuity. They will be nude during home scenes.

Also, focus on Nikki... Some of her content is in the park and coffee shop, which is public, though it's not her fetish.
I've gotten the park content...and her asking about the coffee shop redhead. What am I missing for Nikki's coffee shop content?

prince8

Aug 28, 2018
Please actually read the OP before asking stuff like that. :D
There's a section called "Cheat Mods/Commands". Just pick a mod that you'd like to use. I personally use SFC since it's pretty simple to use and also it's actually up to date with the current version.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for that and
Thanks for your advice for sfc

Reactions: Gaboris

kregg

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone else getting this error on PC?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/Misc/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Mom/Misc/jealousy19.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_kitchen.rpyc", line 180, in script call
  File "chars/char_Mom.rpyc", line 3890, in script
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03201-win\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1150, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03201-win\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1120, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03201-win\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-win\renpy\exports.py", line 709, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03201-win\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1067, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03201-win\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-win\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03201-win\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03201-win\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 702, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "F:\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03201-win\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 637, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/Misc/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Mom/Misc/jealousy19.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SP 0.32.01
Wed Mar 20 22:07:46 2019
[/CODE]

drew

May 19, 2017
This game is so infinite that is already disgusting since 2015 doing this shit and cant finish tjhe story and do a new game

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes