gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I believe Baal has said the characters will never run around without clothes in public. Mary's Fetish is public nudity/sex, and is already in the game. There are also a few other outdoor sex scenes.
There will probably be a bunch of public sex when the humanitas power get implemented, we already have a taste of it in some scenes with Tamara. When the MC get this power he will be able to fuck any character wherever he wants.

It will probably be possible to get other physical contact options working besides hugs, kisses and groping at school hallways for starters

Reactions: Gaboris

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
i wish one thing that the patrons will be vote for mor mom/sister bonus scenes) i proud for them right now they do good job)

Fafner

Mar 21, 2017
So is it normal that the date and day of the week won't show properly fater the year 2 stared?
Yeah, the game runs on some weird non Gregorian calendar, but pretends to be Gregorian. I want to say theres actually a week or maybe month that has no actual date, until it loops around enough to pretend to be a Gregorian calendar again.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i wish one thing that the patrons will be vote for mor mom/sister bonus scenes) i proud for them right now they do good job)
I like those as well, but I'd rather have an upgraded Wild Oats option that restricts scenes with other guys but not girls.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
From a gameplay perspective, how do you remove wild oats from a character, without removing any of the other effects? (like sex robot, nymphomania, etc)
Thanks in advance!

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
This game is so infinite that is already disgusting since 2015 doing this shit and cant finish tjhe story and do a new game
Dev keeps adding stuff, and by and large it's good stuff. Certainly the updates are generally substantial. One would always prefer faster progress, but I like games with lots of content and options, so I for one hope work continues until all the superpowers are in and there's some post-school stuff to do, even if that's a few years down the road.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
0.33 released. hope updated soon

What's New
  • Chelsea's basic poses
  • Chelsea's basic interactions
  • Chelsea's power interactions
  • Chelsea's Invite-Over scene
  • Maggie/Stephanie Jealousy continuation (additional content)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
how do you remove wild oats from a character, without removing any of the other effects?
On the Mind Control menu, click the Star icon. This is Minor Command. Under here will be an option to Purge any one effect category. You will want to Purge Suppression. (Or, if you are using Radioactive, Purge Core Suppression.)

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
0.33 released. hope updated soon

What's New
  • Chelsea's basic poses
  • Chelsea's basic interactions
  • Chelsea's power interactions
  • Chelsea's Invite-Over scene
  • Maggie/Stephanie Jealousy continuation (additional content)
Better to wait, Baal said that in a few weeks, he will release an update of this version with Samantha's fetish.

idklol1337

Jan 5, 2019
I've been looking all around, but I can't find an answer: Any way to avoid the bad janitor ending? I admit have been cheating like crazy with the stats, so maybe I messed something up.

idklol1337

Jan 5, 2019
Weird. I keep will at 100, and I've only had that incident once. Then I just kept getting emails about how I was on thin ice, and now I'm getting arrested

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes