idklol1337

Jan 5, 2019
Cheated to be at 100, and I keep it there. Sometimes I deactivate mindwipe. Could that have anything to do with it?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Any way to avoid the bad janitor ending?
This primarily comes from receiving too many demerits. Demerits are earned from grades, public masturbation, suspicion, perving at a school job, unsubtle Mind Control, and a handful of scenes (Sally).

You won't necessarily get hit with a Game Over right away, so it may already be too late in your game. But demerits naturally expire after two months. So if you cool it for awhile, you should be okay. School-related demerits can also be bought off with favors from Larson.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
This primarily comes from receiving too many demerits. Demerits are earned from grades, public masturbation, suspicion, perving at a school job, unsubtle Mind Control, and a handful of scenes (Sally).
Okay this always bugs me. What does "unsubtle Mind Control" mean here exactly?

I've been playing around with MC stuff in this game since the beginning, but I never got into any trouble. I know that there's that personality changing stuff with two versions for each that I don't use since I don't see the point, but those are the only stuff I know that talk about being subtle or not.

Are those the things you mentioned? What's the point of doing MC in an unsubtle way vs in a subtle one? :unsure:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
What does "unsubtle Mind Control" mean here exactly?
Some changes are unsubtle until Billy levels up further (a lot of mind control becomes subtle at L3). Some commands are unsubtle unless Billy uses Brainwipe. There are also at least a couple of things that are described as always being unsubtle.

The general idea lorewise is supposed to be that some things leave clues to others that something is wrong with the character Billy has messed with. Typically, this raises suspicion.

Going back and looking over the demerits system again, there are two phases: misbehavior and investigation.

Earning too many demerits during normal game play will trigger an investigation. This can happen as early as 8 demerits, and is virtually guaranteed at 13.

During the misbehavior phase, you can earn demerits from:
  • Grades
  • Public masturbation
  • Suspicion (which can increase from Mind Control and Psychosism)
  • Perving at a school job
  • A handful of scenes (Sally)
Once the investigation phase begins, you will earn extra demerits from:
  • Psychosism - Psychotic Break
  • Sympathic Link - Trust/Love/Lust Lock
  • Mind Control
    • Control > Willpower
    • Recalibration is a dress style or unsubtle personality. (Confirmed dress style is bugged.)
    • Reprogramming is Sexbot, Worker, Professional Ally, or Drone.
  • Some of the above will have more weight if related.
You get a game over if the "weight" of your demerits is 20+. Demerit weight ranges upto 5, with failing grades being 4. (It is entirely possible that your grades alone will get you lobotomized.) As you are guaranteed to have at least 8 weight at the start of the investigation (and that's if all the demerits are from public masturbation), getting through it with your brain intact when using any mind powers is not super likely.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
hey i encountered a bug with terry

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Terri/[t.outfit]_[t.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Terri/slut_MCsexbot3.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 923, in script call
File "func_interactions.rpyc", line 2053, in script call
File "util/func_utils.rpyc", line 142, in script
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\display\image.py", line 727, in visit
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\oxfam\Documents\my games\jeux\SuperPowered_v0.32.01-all\renpy\display\image.py", line 637, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Terri/[t.outfit]_[t.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Terri/slut_MCsexbot3.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SP 0.32.01
Sat Mar 30 03:41:27 2019

and since it occured just after i got the MCsexbot scene with terry i don't realy udnerstand cause i just saw u'Characters/terri/slut_MCsexbot3.png in this scene and it's after, when i'm in class with terry that this bug happen (terri had nympho but i don't know if it's the cause of the bug)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
it's after, when i'm in class with terry that this bug
Looks like its a conflict between the scene and pose system. The sexbot scenes are full screen images. The code that is bugging out on you is trying to display Terri just standing around in a normal pose which is a partial image. This fails, because the sexbot images aren't in the same folder as the pose images. The scene/pose conflict is one of the more common bugs in the game, and typically gets ironed out in the next release.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Some changes are unsubtle until Billy levels up further (a lot of mind control becomes subtle at L3). Some commands are unsubtle unless Billy uses Brainwipe. There are also at least a couple of things that are described as always being unsubtle.

The general idea lorewise is supposed to be that some things leave clues to others that something is wrong with the character Billy has messed with. Typically, this raises suspicion.

Going back and looking over the demerits system again, there are two phases: misbehavior and investigation.

Earning too many demerits during normal game play will trigger an investigation. This can happen as early as 8 demerits, and is virtually guaranteed at 13.

During the misbehavior phase, you can earn demerits from:
  • Grades
  • Public masturbation
  • Suspicion (which can increase from Mind Control and Psychosism)
  • Perving at a school job
  • A handful of scenes (Sally)
  • Mind Control
    • Control > Willpower
    • Recalibration is a dress style or unsubtle personality. (Confirmed dress style is bugged.)
You get a game over if the "weight" of your demerits is 20+. Demerit weight ranges upto 5, with failing grades being 4. (It is entirely possible that your grades alone will get you lobotomized.) As you are guaranteed to have at least 8 weight at the start of the investigation (and that's if all the demerits are from public masturbation), getting through it with your brain intact when using any mind powers is not super likely.
Áh, okay cool.
I forgot about the MC levels negating the suspicion effects and since I love the content of the game, but not the excessive grind I skip most of the early messing around with mods so I miss out on getting demerits.

So is there any point to using the "unsubtle" personality changes? Is it faster or just about being able to get demerits and suspicion even in the latter game?

Heck, while we're at it, are there any "positive" effects of having demerits? Like I know that our alignment gives us mischief options, but are there special scenes we only get if we have enough of demerits or are those really just about getting an unavoidable game over?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
So is there any point to using the "unsubtle" personality changes? Is it faster or just about being able to get demerits and suspicion even in the latter game?
It uses less energy. Other than that, only for flavor purposes, I expect.

are there any "positive" effects of having demerits?
Definitely no scenes. No other tangible benefits I can see. Technically, there's a corner case you'll gain favor with Karma if you get through the court scene with your brain not leaving your skull.

are those really just about getting an unavoidable game over?
There is definitely a very slim chance that you might be able to avoid it, possibly.

Reactions: Gaboris

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Well The developer said that he wasn't going to have the girls run around naked, but how about an option for turning on the x-ray vision for 24 hours?
Any plans to beef up the mc? I get tired of the concentration camp look, . . .

Reactions: Pu$$yBo$$

K9

May 28, 2017
  • Mind Control
    • Control > Willpower
UI says Professional Ally is subtle, though. Are you sure it adds demerits?

And how are dress style recalibrations bugged? Are they supposed to add demerits and they don't, or the other way around?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
UI says Professional Ally is subtle, though. Are you sure it adds demerits?

And how are dress style recalibrations bugged? Are they supposed to add demerits and they don't, or the other way around?
For reprogramming, it specifies ['Joy ride', 'Workout', 'Shopping', 'Library', 'Personal Assistant', 'Chauffeur'] as subtle.

Dress styles say they are subtle, but they are not.

Reactions: K9

K9

May 28, 2017
For reprogramming, it specifies ['Joy ride', 'Workout', 'Shopping', 'Library', 'Personal Assistant', 'Chauffeur'] as subtle.

Dress styles say they are subtle, but they are not.
Thanks.

Oversight on the Professional Ally then. But it's not very useful so far anyway, so no biggie.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Looks like its a conflict between the scene and pose system. The sexbot scenes are full screen images. The code that is bugging out on you is trying to display Terri just standing around in a normal pose which is a partial image. This fails, because the sexbot images aren't in the same folder as the pose images. The scene/pose conflict is one of the more common bugs in the game, and typically gets ironed out in the next release.
thank you, i'll just have to leave it be then ^^

bobob69

Apr 14, 2018
Love this game, but I gotta say some of the negative scenes are a little off. Negative scene with mom, an experienced women, ends up with her crying (expected result). Samantha the same. But you force Allie or Terri to give you their virginity, and they're just like "Ehhh, okay hurry up." Just kind of a weird response.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes