JK3

Jun 19, 2017
there's NTR in that if you turn a girl into a mindless slut she'll be a mindless slut, or if you turn her into a sexbot she'll fuck dudes for money

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I know there are mods to get rid of it but we really need alternate content for phone pics, corruption, misc interactions and "story" based content that involves guys that are not the MC. I don't want have to let "my" girls have sex with other people just to make more money (especially since the description and name for sexbot lends more to the girls being sex starved rather than them turning into public meat toilets) or forward a questline like in the questline to get your own team of sidekicks I don't want to have to choose between which of two girls I let freddy have to get him out of my hair, especially since choosing "wrong" locks away scenes and progression for a third unrelated party. I know it will mean alot more rendering of alternate options but please dev if you watch this thread don't permanently lock any character's scenes behind a binary choice (that doesn't involve them) give us a way to circle back to it or unlock it in another way, and please don't force us to ntr ourselves for progression or at least give us the choice out of all the girls we have available which one we want to sacrafice. I have no qualms about letting freddy or the other guy whose name I can't remember have Larson or Tamara all they want but I like the other girls and want them to myself (I know some of the girls will already have a sexual history but one I claim them I should be able to keep them to myself). So based on what I have said we need alternate scenes for anything that has some guy other than the MC. I don't need it "now" or in the next update necessarily but just please have/make plans to do this as part of the finished game.

Edit: I know Wild Oats is suppose to prevent them having sex with other guys but then it makes sexbot useless. Also it doesn't seem to completely work since I have received phone pics showing them with other guys.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
@bas

Q. Noticed that you incorporated a mod in the crunch version. Will the save game (from mod version) be compatible with non-modded game? I vaguely recall that some mods affect save games and they won't load properly if you don't have the appropriate mod in place.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The overall work on gameplay is impressive. I wonder if an art upgrade would be a good idea for any future sequel? It seems like 3d character models have improved a bit since this game started in development.

Reactions: Rakja

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Guess I need to start a new save? Phone options for every girl are just "demo combat".

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bas

Q. Noticed that you incorporated a mod in the crunch version. Will the save game (from mod version) be compatible with non-modded game? I vaguely recall that some mods affect save games and they won't load properly if you don't have the appropriate mod in place.
No, there's no mods in the crunched version.

I used @Passion3D's version that is meant to work with mods, but I do not include mods in any compressed versions unless they're official incest patches from the developer.

As soon as he posts his version of v0.33, I'll update the crunched version.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
No, there's no mods in the crunched version.

I used @Passion3D's version that is meant to work with mods, but I do not include mods in any compressed versions unless they're official incest patches from the developer.

As soon as he posts his version of v0.33, I'll update the crunched version.
Thank you for the clarification. Was a little concerned... :eek:

Reactions: bas

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
my mind control skill 3 but i cant see all options in mind control screen. what am i missing? For example at reprogram selection, only choises library, shopping, workout or joy ride. where is sexbot etc?

bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
So I see many people have asked for a current save for the past 20 pages with no response. Are there no saves or are they just ignored?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes