badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I tried familial ties suppression on mom and sis, but only for mom "suppression is now complete" has shown at night. For sis, it hasn't showed yet. "Not that it matters anymore" has showed for both, but familial tie icon came for only mom. How can I get the icon for sis?

you need sympathetic link and family ties

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
new update is very soon right ?
Sadly no, the dev Baal has also been working on another game, it's called something like "the loser", he took this month off to get a tech demo done for that (would very much like that link if a patron is listening) which means that you should come back late this month or early next. Don't worry too much, it's unlikely Baal will dump this project till he's done the school entirely, which he expects to do by late this year (December is likely), at which point he intends to breath a massive sigh of relief since he's been doing superpowered (first in Rags, then in Ren'py) for something crazy like over five years now.

It's at the point you should be worried, it would be very easy for him to shelve this for a year and tackle something smaller, i wouldn't worry too much though since if there is one thing we know about Baal is that he doesn't give up like many Devs would have and his work volume has been reliable for well over two years now, i don't see him giving up any time soon, but shelving this game for a time, perhaps.

harpooner@dawn

Jan 15, 2018
Is it possible to install Cheat Modes if you have a Mac. I just have the application after I download. No folder etc... Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't figure it out.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
I tried familial ties suppression on mom and sis, but only for mom "suppression is now complete" has shown at night. For sis, it hasn't showed yet. "Not that it matters anymore" has showed for both, but familial tie icon came for only mom. How can I get the icon for sis?
that can take a day or two longer was the same with me.

LordAzar

Apr 23, 2019
i did that and still no
the error i get i s"Could not find font u'verdanab.ttf'"
Same issue here for me, just re-downloaded the updated version (0.33.00) 4 times now and each time whenever I try to start the game or go into settings I get the error. Not exactly sure whats causing it, tried the suggestion of deleting RenPy files in %appdata% but no luck..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE: With the help of multiple searches on the error I managed to resolve the issue for me. I cannot guarantee this will work for everyone, but I am leaving this here in case it helps someone. I downloaded the exact font and renamed the file to exactly what is used in the error message and put it inside the /game/ folder. Another error popped up during launch (one which I never saw before) but after clicking Ignore the game runs as intended and the missing font error does NOT appear anymore. Also, the new error during startup only appeared ONCE, after you click Ignore it will no longer appear during startup.

I apologize in advance if this is not the appropriate place to post such, but I have provided the specific font I used in case someone else requires it in the future.
Verdanab.ttf:
-

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona and T.Geiger

cluster

May 31, 2017
Is it possible to install Cheat Modes if you have a Mac. I just have the application after I download. No folder etc... Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't figure it out.
Yes, like in any renpy game just right click on the .app and select "Show Package Contents", then navigate to "Contents/Resources/autorun" and there should be the game folder inside.
Two points of advice:
1) YMMV, and you might need to Unren rpa packages first. There is a mac version of Unren.
2) Downloading the renpy SDK mac software package allows you to play Windows versions of renpy games if these are placed inside the SDK folder (theoretically, with some exceptions). As win games are updated more frequently this is the way I use.

Reactions: T.Geiger

Azearon

Feb 7, 2018
I am currently having an issue where all fights instantly end in a loss without allowing input.
I lost one fight and now the game instantly ends fights with me losing.

Azearon

Feb 7, 2018
100 (before and after the fight) that's why it is confusing.
Here is the save if someone wants to look at that. I tried messing with the console commands and changed some of the values one at a time reverting when it did not work. Someone else might know more of what to look for.

skot205

Mar 19, 2017
100 (before and after the fight) that's why it is confusing.
Here is the save if someone wants to look at that. I tried messing with the console commands and changed some of the values one at a time reverting when it did not work. Someone else might know more of what to look for.
Try combat.victory = "None" in the console.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018

What's New
  • Chelsea's contact scenes
  • Chelsea's poly content
  • Chelsea's negative interactions
  • Chelsea's corrupted scenes
  • Maggie/Stephanie Jealousy continuation (additional content)
  • NCHDL video-game scene continued (additional content)
  • Nikki's mischief modeling scene (additional content)
What it means?
it's all pretty self explanatory.
That it?
Yep. I've rendered all of her nympho content, all that is left is her obsessive content and her fetish content. I also have a handful of scenes that are almost done such as Larson's fetish, but there are associated scenes that I'd like finished before fully releasing the content.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes