Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
That's funny, fem and futa part disappeared from Larson's game files.

For the rest: continuation of games after meeting (here, I think, there won't be anything more, it's possible to play with loss of control over situation both on mother's part (in one and the other way - taking into account presence/absence of her depravity and resistance im/possibility, same as during Tamara's events) and on his friends part (there are two of them and they also can show "over excessive" initiative despite protests since they have their own indicators of corruption/lust), but most likely it won't happen), a little bit of jealous and Chelsea's Corrupted+Negative parts, rest isn't very significant. That's all what I see in files.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
with all the grinding and the annoyingly and often unavoidable ways to get penalized..................regardless of what you do-i don't think i'll much care about the sex. i just remembered why i quit playing a few months ago.

Reactions: Nightphysics

Jeff Vela

Aug 14, 2017
Yup having the same problem as everyone else, old saves wont work anyone kind enough to post a working save for us? Thanks in advance!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
How far along is this game?

Is there any plot yet? Any interaction with hero organization/villains? Last time I played, you just spend hours and hours corrupting your classmates without progressing the main plot at all. It's fun for a while, but gets old really fast.

It seemed like a big wasted opportunity that all the focus was in the school.
you speak for me..exact reason i dropped this..it is basically just a sim..it really needs a story..a BIG story..because there is so much there begging for it..

Reactions: Nightphysics

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
i just want to know how to win money please? im almost at 0 and open console please, i cant open it with Shift+O

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Before you unlock jobs via the Logistics Division, you can chat up your family and drain them of money every week. The sister perk doubles the available money. At school, immediately start in on Sandra since she starts at 40 favor. Chat up other girls as available, get phone numbers at 60 favor, and don't neglect phone interactions.
With 6 charm, 90 favor with a girl, and catching her before class, you can skip class with her and take all her money for about 35 favor. Otherwise, for 2 charm and about 15 favor you can get $20. The small favor route is stronger because the significantly lower charm cost lets you also tap the girls for influence.
Once you get your grades up enough to get some logistics (or global) influence, however, the easiest and fastest way to make money is through jobs unlocked at the Logistics Division. You can only get there during school hours and you either need to fly there or get somebody to drive you. The first job you can unlock is the Janitor job in the school. Doing any job at the school currently costs 40 energy, but as long as you succeed you will make at least $50 per time slot you work. Successfully working may also give you global influence, school influence, and other benefits.
To increase the money you make from working, you can use either logistics influence or global influence to increase your pay at a particular job up to three times. You can also unlock level 2 jobs, provided you have the skills to do so, which have a slightly lower chance of success but a higher payout overall.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Question about Tamara, she already joined the group. Max love and lust but the favor is "capped" during tutoring because of the flirt and friendly option. How do i get the phone number?

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Before you unlock jobs via the Logistics Division, you can chat up your family and drain them of money every week. The sister perk doubles the available money. At school, immediately start in on Sandra since she starts at 40 favor. Chat up other girls as available, get phone numbers at 60 favor, and don't neglect phone interactions.
With 6 charm, 90 favor with a girl, and catching her before class, you can skip class with her and take all her money for about 35 favor. Otherwise, for 2 charm and about 15 favor you can get $20. The small favor route is stronger because the significantly lower charm cost lets you also tap the girls for influence.
Once you get your grades up enough to get some logistics (or global) influence, however, the easiest and fastest way to make money is through jobs unlocked at the Logistics Division. You can only get there during school hours and you either need to fly there or get somebody to drive you. The first job you can unlock is the Janitor job in the school. Doing any job at the school currently costs 40 energy, but as long as you succeed you will make at least $50 per time slot you work. Successfully working may also give you global influence, school influence, and other benefits.
To increase the money you make from working, you can use either logistics influence or global influence to increase your pay at a particular job up to three times. You can also unlock level 2 jobs, provided you have the skills to do so, which have a slightly lower chance of success but a higher payout overall.
thanks but i have a question, when ill find the sister? because i only find mom on the house, i never see a sister or anything like that

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes