sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
That sucks. I hoped it was one of those games where the protag starts the game looking like shit and you improve later. Especially since there are powers that change appearance.
The dev explained he originally intended such a thing and quickly realized how much work/game bloat it was to re-render every scene with the MC in it for every iteration of the appearance. So it got dropped.

Reactions: lostone2
Aug 9, 2021
The dev explained he originally intended such a thing and quickly realized how much work/game bloat it was to re-render every scene with the MC in it for every iteration of the appearance. So it got dropped.
I get that, but it could have been simplified to happen at a specific point in the story rather than scrapped altogether.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I get that, but it could have been simplified to happen at a specific point in the story rather than scrapped altogether.
It's a big sandbox. There are a few keyed scenes you can't get out of order and at specific times, but most are either entirely optional, random, or at the player's whim as to when they will strike. you could have Billy change once the Pixie plot is complete, I suppose -- but there's little after that.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
Am I the only one who is hoping someone can get the dev's permission to actually finish this?

I want the last three powers with the Group Activity, Rapist and Uniform Fetish flaws (saw them using a save editor).

byfrieoda

May 2, 2019
No. The way the scenes are coded, they directly change variables and affect the wider world. Many (most?) scenes play out differently depending on Favor, Lust, or other situational effects.
is there any walkthrough for specific route scenes? I don't quite understand on this walkthroughhttps://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-walkthrough.9850/post-1963144

Kingmotherfucker

Formerly 'sexykai123469'
Apr 1, 2024
hi sry dotn now the anserw to ur question but do u play with or without mdo wich mod are u using i catn decide between the radiacactive or better experience mod

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
is there any walkthrough for specific route scenes? I don't quite understand on this walkthroughhttps://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-walkthrough.9850/post-1963144
It's less a walkthrough and more a strategy guide. The first bit is mostly trying to explain the base game mechanics. After the first month or so, I provide basic guidance on how to mechanically grow Billy in a way that minimizes constraints on play / speeds his overall growth.

Let me know if anything is unclear or confusing. I'm happy to try to clarify my thoughts.

The game is a real sandbox. There are a couple of goals (graduate from school, become superpowered) that are dependent on other things happening (acquire grades, cash and influence with different factions). There aren't routes, really.

There are two main "routes": be selfish and mischievous (low alignment) or be a "good guy" (high alignment). Swapping between the two is possible but adjusting alignment is tedious. Low alignment gains access to pranks and practical jokes at school mostly and can use the negative interactions. High alignment gains access to special school clique missions. Alignment also affects some interactions with other characters. It's more a expression of play style preference.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
hi sry dotn now the anserw to ur question but do u play with or without mdo wich mod are u using i catn decide between the radiacactive or better experience mod
I generally don't use the mods when I play. I've heard good things about both. I think radioactive takes more liberties with the game play and better experience is more about limiting the RNG that can impact play.

Reactions: Kingmotherfucker

byfrieoda

May 2, 2019
It's less a walkthrough and more a strategy guide. The first bit is mostly trying to explain the base game mechanics. After the first month or so, I provide basic guidance on how to mechanically grow Billy in a way that minimizes constraints on play / speeds his overall growth.

Let me know if anything is unclear or confusing. I'm happy to try to clarify my thoughts.

The game is a real sandbox. There are a couple of goals (graduate from school, become superpowered) that are dependent on other things happening (acquire grades, cash and influence with different factions). There aren't routes, really.

There are two main "routes": be selfish and mischievous (low alignment) or be a "good guy" (high alignment). Swapping between the two is possible but adjusting alignment is tedious. Low alignment gains access to pranks and practical jokes at school mostly and can use the negative interactions. High alignment gains access to special school clique missions. Alignment also affects some interactions with other characters. It's more a expression of play style preference.
Thanks for your help, I seem to understand for now.

Reactions: Kingmotherfucker
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes