Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
kinda like this game but i miss so many things on my first play thru(read the walkthrough someone did, this will help)
choose wrong perk...
kept walking to school for no reason(except for saving 2$ :) )
tamara i can't recruit, not sure exactly what i did wrong
(escape fight with pink guy?, now she keep giving me cold shoulder when tutoring, and when i meet freddy it tell me i've everything i need, that i should talk with principal... i'll have to look more closely at my mistake)

and i just notice on year 2 (february) that there's different page to access(BUYING) at global... OMG :)

So i'm going to restart a new game, get the sister... and so many more for a good start... now that i know what i'm doing

P.S. TY to the person(khumak) who did the walkthrough
and ty KingWeWuz for the globex health doctor
and sillyrobot ty for the help regarding tamara tutoring/join fan club

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
kinda like this game but i miss so many things on my first play thru(read the walkthrough someone did, this will help)
choose wrong perk...
kept walking to school for no reason(except for saving 2$ :) )
tamara i can't recruit, not sure exactly what i did wrong
(escape fight with pink guy?, now she keep giving me cold shoulder when tutoring, and when i meet freddy it tell me i've everything i need, that i should talk with principal... i'll have to look more closely at my mistake)

and i just notice on year 2 (february) that there's different page to access(BUYING) at global... OMG :)

So i'm going to restart a new game, get the sister... and so many more for a good start... now that i know what i'm doing
Tamara is a pain because it is set up where if you covertly interact with her, she'll never trust you and join. Don't follow her downtown. Have Freddy focus on her once then stop. Have him follow Derek, or if Derek is done stop meeting Freddy on Mondays. Tutor Tamara until you are flirting with her. Keep tutoring her until Freddy walks up to you in school and mentions she goes downtown. Start tutoring her on Mondays only. Eventually she'll suggest a date during a tutor session. You have to be in school until the day ends and you'll be offered a third choice of what to do next (go home, go see Freddy, go downtown with Tamara).

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
There ia ntr in this game? I know it dont have the tag ntr ,but from some comments looks like it has
No. MC is one of the very few males in the game.
One of the other students dates a different guy and even gives him footjobs, but will only fuck the MC.
I think a different male can end up acting as a sub in a couple of scenes as well, but that is as close as it can get.

Reactions: macedo

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
There ia ntr in this game? I know it dont have the tag ntr ,but from some comments looks like it has
the MC is like a alpha when comes to fuck, even when the other girls with the nympho, corrupted or sexbot trait have some type of sex like blowjob,handjob,titjob,etc, with others and that is just to provoke the MC and fuck their brain out.

In other hand the MC due to his flaw he can't develop any feel of love to any woman, just lust, he said that during Mary scenes with sandra

Reactions: chumlord and macedo

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Don't know why people are saying no. There is ntr in this game. People who love you will fuck strangers in a bathroom in front of you if they're corrupted enough.

But it's all avoidable. Just use the mind control power "wild oats" which prevents them from fucking anyone but you.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Don't know why people are saying no. There is ntr in this game. People who love you will fuck strangers in a bathroom in front of you if they're corrupted enough.

But it's all avoidable. Just use the mind control power "wild oats" which prevents them from fucking anyone but you.

Somehow, all the school vignettes completely vanished from my mind! You are right, of course!

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018

Maggie even brings guys home to fuck.
And I think you're right. Billie has real ntr fetish. It's not cuckold, it's ntr.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Main character not bothered by it, therefore not ntr?

The main character doesn't have to give a shit for it to not be ntr. In fact he probably has that fetish.

its bimbofication....not NTR

Hey everyone,
Update time again. As seen in this picture, I'm working on new combat power, so all you mental focused Billys out there will finally have a way to not got your rear-end kicked :D
Combat renders like this take a bit of time since I need to render each action for each outfit, each transformation, and each background. I'm currently about 80% finished with this powerset. Then I will begin working on a different powerset.
What is currently planned for this update? (May change if needed)
New Location: College Already created on the map. ( Internal location needs to be developed.)
New Character: SuLynn (Waiting on 3-4 renders from my employee)
New system: TBA
New Power: Kinesis - 80% Rendered, 80% coded
New Power: Mercurial Speed - 0% Rendered, 20% coded

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonF21
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes