CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
i'm also looking for the action i need to do to unlock sam's fetish, i gave her the tasteless lolipop at lunch, but i don't know what to do next !

edit : don't worry i found out, continue to meet her on lunch break, does not happen every time though

I guess i do something wrong. I finished all the questions days ago and tried many times but i can't have lunch with her :/

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
What must I do or have to get the Janitor Job. I drived with Mother to the specific location, but could not get the approval. At school I can't choose it, too. Must I train something first? And how?

ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
I just started with this game and it is a little timetaking getting all max stats and making more money. The mods are a little confusing. Can anyone help me with the combination of mods i would need to make it easier for me

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What must I do or have to get the Janitor Job. I drived with Mother to the specific location, but could not get the approval. At school I can't choose it, too. Must I train something first? And how?
You need a letter of recommendation from the principal. You get one at the end of a month where your grade is above 80. Really though, you should aim for a grade 96+ to gain extra school influence.

Reactions: Sothyr

Lithium92

Aug 9, 2017
Hey,
in the most recent update my saves aren't working, it makes me start from the beginninging when I try to load a save from two updates ago. How do I fix it or could I get a save from 0.34 from anyone?

thank you for your time

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Wait, do you have to do anything between asking all the personal questions and socializing to unlock Sam's fetish? Cause even if I see her at lunch nothing special happens.

Shit, there we go. Complain about something and it always fixes itself.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I just started with this game and it is a little timetaking getting all max stats and making more money. The mods are a little confusing. Can anyone help me with the combination of mods i would need to make it easier for me
If you have patience, wait until Sunday when the updated SFC mod will be uploaded.(current one will crash the game,don't try it). Radioactive mod works now,if you don't want to wait.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
1. Mom kissing Billy
any day/time as far as Mom and Sis are in the kitchen at the same time > do chores
Brainwipe (Mind Control option) has to be turned off
2. Steph kissing Billy
Sunday night > watch TV (random chance)
3. Mom touching Billy's Billy in shower
any day at morning take a shower (random chance, may not trigger every day)
4. Billy gets a handjob from Steph
coming home after school on afternoon (random chance, not sure if this can trigger every day but Tuesday and Thursday I can confirm)
5. Billy gets a handjob from mom
only Wednesday morning (random chance, triggers automatically)
6. Second shower scene, starts the same as the first but then Steph awaits you in your room after
any day at morning take a shower (random chance, may not trigger every day)
7. Harry Potter marathon went nasty
Friday night > watch TV (may have random chance)
8. Steph's revenge
afternoon (random chance, just wait for it to trigger)
i can't get the last one, i get the harry potter marathon but even if i'm at home almost every afternoon, it doesn't show up, the 4 to 7 scenes happen quite often though, shouldn't it happen only once ?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The idea is good, but its such a grind fest ... got bored quite fast, even with cheats its exhausting. it is just to convoluted.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Not sure if it is a bug, or something I did, but the newest build with redioactive, I could not use the female combat forms. They did not show up in the fights. Hope someone with an answer and a fix for this, sees this.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Not sure if it is a bug, or something I did, but the newest build with redioactive, I could not use the female combat forms. They did not show up in the fights. Hope someone with an answer and a fix for this, sees this.
Finally, if you encounter any bugs while using this mod, please post here first. Do not pester the main thread with problems I probably caused.
Post in the radioactive mod thread.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I have reproduced the error in the base-game. The "unstable" buttons are blocked due to a base-game coding error. An "if" needs to be an "elif". The button is drawn by Polymorph and then overwritten with a blank by Kinesis (does not matter if Billy has the power or not).

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes